To provide creative and fun conservative news and views to the nation. This is what we do each day. We want to see all Americans taking pride in themselves, working hard to achieve great things as individuals and never relying on government handouts. We believe Americans are better than that. We’re stronger, smarter and more determined to succeed. We should not look to the government to provide for us.
“Leading the way Right.”
We take pride when the site is first with a story, first getting the story Right, and first to present a particular conservative viewpoint.
ConservativeAmerican.org started in 2008 and grew by 2011 to be a Google page rank 4 of 10. To put that in perspective, Glenn Beck’s 9/12 Project is a 4/10, Tammy Bruce’s site is a 5/10, Mark Levin’s site is a 6/10, and National Review Online is a 7/10. We were growing rapidly and on our way to being an even more influential force in Conservative politics. Grover Norquist, Jim Geraghty, Mark Levin, Tammy Bruce, Allah Pundit and other well-known conservatives are linking to us and talking about us. “By September, 2011 the site could have been a full-time job for me,” said founder David Kraemer. “However, the income to be self-supporting doesn’t seem to arrive until one hits a Google page rank of 6. The site was idled at the end of 2011. Determined to find a way to make this dream a reality, I restarted in August of 2013 at a Google page rank of 0. Thanks to great people like you, I was able to rebuild to a Google page rank 3 in just 3 months.” As ConservativeAmerican.org continues to grow toward becoming self-sustaining, we intend to produce original news, and continue to be Leading the way Right with sharp, educational, fun (and even sarcastic) conservative views.
How you can help ConservativeAmerican.org:
- Consider advertising your business on our site. Click here for more information.
- Stop in daily to see what’s new!
- Tell your friends, conservative and liberal, about our site and encourage them to visit daily!
- Offer your comments on our posts. Keep them clean and we’ll post them regardless of if you think we’re nuts, or Leading the way Right.
- Like ‘em or hate ‘em, share our posts on your social media hideouts, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. This helps a ton!
- When you are visiting other sites, add a link to one of our posts to help back up the point you are making. This has a great impact and is very appreciated. Already more than 205 other sites are linking to us, from HotAir.com to the Huffington Post, from National Review Online to Politico and the American Thinker, people are buzzing about ConservativeAmerican.org.
- Please prayerfully consider making a gift of $1 a month, or $5, $20, $50 – whatever you can do. Your support will help us to boost the importance and impact of the site, spreading conservatism around the nation.
Please consider a contribution to help fund the work we do at ConservativeAmerican.org
You pick the amount and we’re grateful for your help! Thanks!
- Consider purchasing Peter Andrew’s book on President Obama’s Legacy of Lies. Thank you.
“Peter, I love the book! I left it sitting in plain site during my daughter’s graduation open house and it got a lot of attention! I had people tell me they can’t wait to read it!” – A.L.
Now Just $16.61!