By David Kraemer – ConservativeAmerican.org – Leading the way Right
with creative and fun conservative news and views
Some cattle grazing in socialist Harry Reid‘s Nevada almost started a second revolutionary war over the weekend. I have to wonder if the Obama Administration has been expecting this to happen at some point, and if so, what plans has it made to handle such a scenario? More on that in minute.
Long story short: Cliven Bundy’s family has been ranching in Nevada for like 100 years with the cattle grazing in the same areas all that time. Once the Bureau of Land Management (feds telling us what to do again) was formed, they continued to graze on the lands in question. Eventually the Obama Administration’s Land manglement (no typo) people told him to get off the land and pay a zillion dollars in back fines. He has refused.
Here’s where it gets interesting. Team Obama is “Janet Reno-ing” Bundy. They are spending one-million-dollars to pay real cowboys to go in and steal Bundy’s 900 cattle. Obama’s Land Rangers shot Bundy’s son with a stun gun and knocked his daughter to the ground last Wednesday. Then, from the Las Vegas Review Journal (we put some of the text in bold)…
“By late Wednesday, three militia members — two from Montana and one from Utah — had arrived at the ranch 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas. Other militia groups have inundated the Bundy household with calls and pledges to muster at the site. Their stated goal: to protect the Bundys from tyranny. They say they are prepared for armed confrontation, but they insist they will not be the instigators if bloodshed happens. Ryan Payne and Jim Lardy, members of the West Mountain Rangers, made the 12-hour drive from western Montana on Tuesday night. Payne is also a coordinator with Operation Mutual Aid, a national association that describes itself as a coalition of state militias. “They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” Payne said…. They say the issue isn’t about cattle or grazing rights; it’s about constitutional rights. “We’re not anti-government,” said Lardy, who cuts firewood for a living. “We’re anti-corrupt government.”
Now the Land Rangers have backed down. ABCDEmocrat News reports,
“the BLM said it would not enforce a court order to remove the cattle and was pulling out of the area. “Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public,” BLM Director Neil Kornze said. “We ask that all parties in the area remain peaceful and law-abiding as the Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service work to end the operation in an orderly manner,” he said. They say they will leave the area and use the courts to try to get their way.
Be still my heart. This was actually a very smart move by the Obama Administration. Not backing down could have made this a national issue. Americans already angry with the socialist-democrats for their leader’s habitual refusal to follow the constitution, and angry with republicans for their habitual refusal to do a damn thing about it, might be a little too eager to join in such a battle with the federal government.
If the Land Rangers had not backed down, I can imagine that individuals acting within the constitution as a well-armed militia, may have found it a bit too tempting not to go out and make a military stand against the US Government. As Lardy said, it would no longer be about cattle at that point. If a first shot had been fired upon the militia, this could have spread like wildfire all around the nation.
Has team Obama been preparing for this for the last 6 years?
- The feds have been stockpiling huge amounts of ammunition, creating a shortage that has increased prices.
- The early Team Obama sent out warnings to cops all around the nation to be on the lookout for terrorist threats from conservatives and Pro-lifers.
- Racist Eric Holder and his half-white boss set up Fast-n-Furious to illegally send US guns to Mexico hoping people would die, the news coverage would focus on American guns, and they could get the gun control they dream of, dismantling the 2nd ammendment. They are furious their effort failed.
- Team Obama still fights for gun control. They want your guns so their tyranny can go unquestioned.
- Liberals with pyschoschematic issues applauded wildly when their Dictator, King Obama, told the democrats in congress he no longer felt it necessary to ask their permission to do anything. He would simply skip congress if the little 2-year-old brat didn’t get his way. They applauded for Pete’s Sake!
- Obama places his race card every minute of his life. He has used it to get away with things any other president would have been impeached and convicted. The extremely wimpy republicans stand by and watch in awe. You just want to shake them out of their stupidity! But the GOP cares more about winning in 2014 and 2016 then it does about protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States. Its current leadership sees this situation only as a way to get back into power. Does anyone really think they’ll do a damn thing about Obamacare if we do vote them in?!
The situation in Nevada elevates the concern that a seemingly small incident of federal abuse of power could result in the first shots in America’s Second Revolutionary War. 14-million more people are out of work today than were out of work when Bush left office. Americans are beyond not happy. They are angry. Both parties have let them down in a perfect storm of disappointment.
The Land Rangers’ decision to back down eliminated the chance for this to become the start of something large. Will the feds be smart enough to handle these situations going forward? We already know the politicians will not be.