“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards“
Eric Holder, President Obama’s Attorney General
Holder approved letting terrorist bombers go free
So, Eric Holder wants to talk about race relations. He’s brave and we’re all cowards. He’d like to start an open and honest debate about racial tension in the United States. Okay. We’ll bite. Here’s some points we would offer:
- The 2008 election was the most racial election in our nation’s history. Without question, Barack Hugo Obama won the election because he was black.
- Obama has not moved us any closer to King’s dream. In fact, he has set us back 10 to 20 years. King wanted people judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Obama was judged on the color of his skin. Black Americans thought it was time to have a black president. White Americans who have bought into years of media programmed racial guilt thought that seemed like a good idea too. The fact Obama was only half black made him, as an option, easier to swallow.
- If Obama had been judged on the content of his character (see the Official Obama Administration Scandals List), he would NOT have won an elementary school election for class president. And that, Mr. Holder, actually does move us closer to King’s dream…because our comment has nothing to do with his race.
- Obama took advantage of a nation’s desire for racial healing to hide his radical extremist views. He pushed the race issue from the moment Pastor Wright starting causing problems. He wanted to sing the song of peace and harmony for the whites, while making sure the blacks knew he felt like he was still one of them. Surprise! It doesn’t matter if he is black or white, he is a socialist and that is what matters.
- Not to be outdone, republicans raced to elect a black man to lead the national party. I don’t know Michael Steele. He likely is a great person. However, I believe he knows that he also won because he is black. The timing was perfect. Again, this does NOT move us any closer to King’s dream. This nation has made no racial progress whatsoever with the election of Barack Hugo Obama.
- Mr. Holder, if you think Americans are cowards when it comes to racial relations, why don’t you be the brave one? Why don’t you stand up at your precious Black History Month celebration and tell the whole gang that Black History Month is racist. Why didn’t you show that you had some guts of your own and demand an end to separtist ideas like having a “Black History Month.” How about a Whites History Month, what would you think of that, Mr. Holder? How about a Hispanic Heritage Month? Gay heritage month? Where does this stupidity end? If Martin Luther King, Jr. were alive today, the nation would be able to find out what kind of man he truly was. Would he still be hanging out with racial profiteers like Jesse Jackson? Or would he be speaking out against looking at skin color alone through racial things like Black History Month? How about just a freaking American History Month? For the love of God, wouldn’t that move us closer to racial harmony?
- While we’re at it, Mr. Brave Holder, since you have so much guts when it comes to race, we then suggest you find out why Kwanzaa is treated as a holiday like Christmas or Hanukah. Kwanzaa was made up by a couple of California college professors who wanted everyone to wear brightly colored clothing and sing African songs. Celebrations (like Kwanzaa, or Italian Fest) of Heritage are a good thing. Attention lefties: read that sentence again before you add your comments. These celebrations are not up there with religious holidays though.
- Since you are such a leader on racial issues, why not invite the brave American (not a conservative by any means, but a national hero) Bill Cosby to speak to a national audience of young black men. You could stand up and say you support his message that puts an end to the “poor me, those mean old whites were nasty to my dad or my grandfather, so I am entitled to get girls pregnant whenever I want, kill other blacks for sport, and blame the whites for everything” theology.
- For now, we’ll end with this one. Think of the Huge Disservice the Obama Presidency will do to future black leaders. The nation voted racially to have a black president. The guy selected is a socialist extremist. This will make it much more difficult for the next black American running for president to gain trust and respect. Shame on Barack Hugo Obama for damaging the race he just decided to belong to one day. There will be a future for him. He’ll follow the Clinton foreign speaker tour and get filthy rich. If the blacks abandon him, he can always just decide one day that he is white now. His Presidency will set racial relations back by many years.
I’ll be called all sorts of names for this post. I’m a big boy, I can handle that. I know I have spoken the truth. My wife and I have white friends and black friends. We don’t talk politics with all of our friends. It’s not a “must have” to be our friends that you agree with us politically, or even on racial issues. So have at it, go ahead and give me your best shot. While you’re at it though, answer that little twinge inside your brain that knows I am right.