While the President’s Homeland Security Department is out with a 9-page document warning cops about Rightwing Extremists, the truth is that the enforcement community would be better off watching a far greater danger…Barack Obama himself. We’re going to use the “F” word and Barack Obama in the same sentence, However, our “F” word is Fascism.
A nation caught up in the euphoria of thinking it would be cool to have a partially-black president, and a nation upset with President Bush, willingly jumped at the chance to vote for Barack Obama. Those who brought up concerns about him, were labeled rightwingers and few believed them. The media downplayed any negative stories about Obama. The result was that we have elected at best, the nation’s first socialist president and at worst, a Fascist Leader.
You might think I’ve gone too far with this one. However, let’s look at the facts. First, what is Fascism?
Webster’s Dictionary defines Fascism as follows:
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
Robert Paxton defines Fascism this way:
“a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion”
Who needs two parties?
It’s scary stuff. The Fascist believes in a single-party nationalist system. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recently stated that she doesn’t understand the two-party system.
Fascism is all about the “community,” not the individual. It’s message is about the good of the nation, rather than the good of a nation’s individual citizens. It is about spreading the wealth and returning it to “its rightful owners” rather than recognizing and rewarding individual accomplishment.
So, does any of it apply to Barack Obama?
President Obama consistently talks about the community over the individual. It is a battle of collectivism vs. individualism. He speaks of the “common good” as he did at his inauguration:
“The success of our economy has always depended not just on the size of our gross domestic product, but on the reach of our prosperity, on the ability to extend opportunity to every willing heart — not out of charity, but because it is the surest route to our common good.”
Tony Blankley wrote about this at TownHall.com shortly after the inauguration…
“I believe that Obama intends to craft a new nationalism, using the disassembled timber of our traditional values to build a new, more collectivist and less individualistic ship of state. The planks will look vaguely familiar, but the ship will be quite different. It is as if he would disassemble the warship Old Ironsides and build with its timbers a collectivist’s ark.”
President Obama himself says it this way, as quoted in the Chicago Reader:
“In America,” Obama says, “we have this strong bias toward individual action. You know, we idolize the John Wayne hero who comes in to correct things with both guns blazing. But individual actions, individual dreams, are not sufficient. We must unite in collective action, build collective institutions and organizations.”
He certainly fits in with the Fascist desire to replace individualism with collectivism. He certainly “exalts nation above the individual.”
Another part of the definition is centralizing power. President Obama is taking steps to invent more presidential powers and give himself more power than any other president. He is trying to centralize decision-making. He is taking steps to ensure his 2012 victory and to create more democrat party voters. Let’s look at seven strong examples:
- As Obama tries to test the waters to see how much power he can steal in violation of the US Constitution, his trial balloon about moving the control of the census into the White House is creating yet another scandal in his first month in office. Fox News reports: “Congressional Republicans say they’ll go to court against President Obama if he doesn’t scuttle his plan to move the census into the purview of the Oval Office. But the administration says there is no such plan, even after apparently (and privately) assuring some Democratic members of Congress that there is. Statements issued by the White House have seemingly backed both points of view.” Gosh, that’s surprising (not). UPDATE 3/18/9: Obama’s ACORN community organizers will be recruiting the workers for the 2010 census! So the democrat party’s ACORN, plagued with voter fraud problems already, will run a “fair” census???
- Republican John Boehner reveals Obama sneaks money into the Deficit Stimulus Plan for his democrat partisan pals at ACORN for neighborhood “stabilization” (creating more democrat voters makes a neighborhood more “stable” I guess)
- Democrat Warns Obama about Constitutional Violations -2/25/9 America’s Watchtower: Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, sent a letter to President Obama warning him that he is pushing the constitution’s limits in regards to Obama’s appointment of all of these “czars” to oversee issues (health reform, energy, climate change, urban issues) that are supposed to be handled by the legislative branch of the government.
- Obama Administration Seeks Unprecedented Powers over Private Industry – 3/19/9 The Charlotte Observer says Obama wants: “new powers to seize troubled companies such as AIG – and take ownership of their toxic assets – if their collapse would threaten the financial system. His administration will propose…a “resolution authority” that would have powers similar to those of the FDIC, which can seize control of banks, take over bad assets and sell good ones.” No details (of course) on how they would pay for such a plan.
- Obama Steals Power from Congress – 3/30/9 President Obama today took the power of the congress to decide on spending by simply announcing the government will back the warranties of both GM & Chrysler, a huge new expense. He did so without any legislative approval, again attacking the US Constitution.
- Obama Wants to Control the Internet! – 4/6/9Team Obama proposes Office of National Cybersecurity Advisor, an arm of Obama’s executive branch, that would have vast power to monitor and control Internet traffic to “protect against threats to critical cyber infrastructure” is “rattling some civil libertarians,” says the Obama File. “The Cybersecurity Act of 2009 (.pdf) gives the president the ability to “declare a cybersecurity emergency” and shut down or limit Internet traffic in any “critical” information network “in the interest of national security.” The bill does not define a critical information network or a cybersecurity emergency. That definition would be left to Obama. The bill also grants the Secretary of Commerce “access to all relevant data concerning [critical] networks without regard to any provision of law, regulation, rule, or policy restricting such access.” This means he or she can monitor or access any data on private or public networks without regard to privacy laws. Drino Olympia Snowe is helping Obama (again) with the bill. Leslie Harris of the Center for Democracy and Technology; “Such a drastic federal intervention in private communications technology and networks could harm both security and privacy.”
- Fascist Obama Tells Local Cops to Watch out for Rightwing Extremists! – 4/13/9 Team Obama says cops should watch for right wing extremism which the Washington Post says “may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.” Obama & Janet Napolitano at Homeland Security sent a 9-page report to cops around the nation to warn them about conservative Americans! If you are a pro-lifer, cops are supposed to watch out for YOU! Michelle Malkin has the document for you, just click here. The president is off his freaking leftwing extremist rocking chair with this one! It’s part of his Obama 2012 effort to convince people that conservative Americans like you and I are “scary.” Can you imagine if President Bush had sent out a document like thisabout lefties like Obama? The media would have run him out of town.
He also assumed he had the power, as a representative of a minority shareholder in a publicly traded company, to fire a CEO! The government owns 35% of GM and Obama simply fired the CEO. No board meeting. No vote. No input from the majority of shareholders. This scandalous power grab was applauded by the media, rather than questioned. For the most part, the media fails to provide a check and balance to a system completely controlled by one party.
Even Democrat Senator Robert Byrd says President Obama is “pushing the limits” of the Constitution with his power-grabs.
President Obama is the leader of what I believe is an extreme left-wing political movement. He exalts nation above individual. He is demanding (and getting) a more centralized autocratic government headed by himself. He continues to push the limits of the US Constitution, even trampling on it for more centralized power. He speaks of the redistribution of wealth and making enemies of wealthy citizens. President Obama also is acting like he wants to forcibly suppress the opposition. That sounds an awful lot like the Webster’s definition of Fascism we list above.
How does he intend to suppress the opposition? Your President wants to control the internet, deciding on his own what is extreme and what isn’t and then having the power to shut down sites he doesn’t like, like ours! His Homeland Security Departmet wants to have the cops work as spies on Conservative Americans and those he calls “radical extremist rightwingers” like…those who are pro-life and believe in the sanctity and value of each human life. These pro-life American people are not extremists, yet Team Obama wants to paint them that way. As traditional conservative Americans, we are among these pro-lifers that the President thinks are extremists. We are not making any of this up.
He wants all the power to make all the decisions. Americans willingly gave it to him. He and the democrat-socialist party he runs control the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of government. Checks and balances have failed. They control the schools and the labor unions. We have more power centralized into one party and one man today than ever before in our nation’s history. He wants to be able to decide which private companies should be taken over by the government. Once he’s made that choice, he wants to take them over and run them. He has already stolen the power to fire the CEO’s and put his own people in place.
Isn’t this Fascism? While it is tougher to match the Paxton definition of Fascism (and there are hundreds who have tried to define the term), President Obama’s words and deeds match the Webster’s definition.
Americans do have things and people to worry about. True Conservative Americans, peaceful, Constitution-loving Conservatives, are not among the people we need to be worried about. The direction President Obama wants to take this nation may be the thing we should be most worried about. I think we are witnessing at least the beginnings of Fascism. This is President Obama’s new (or neo) Fascism. I believe it is clear that President Barack Obama is behaving as a Fascist would. His actions certainly match the Webster’s definition.
To Learn More (if you dare), See this Explanation: “Understanding Fascism” It details how this is an extreme leftist political position. Don’t listen to those who tell you Fascists are right-wingers! The opposite is true!