By Peter Andrew – ConservativeAmerican.org
The list below contains all of the Obama Administration mistakes, blunders, broken promises, flip flops, gaffes, lies, etc. That’s too long of a name, so we called it “the Official Obama Administration Scandals List.” This list covers Barack Obama and his pals from day one through September 4th, 2011. At that point, the list was discontinued. We present this list to you as an accurate and complete historic detail of the Legacy of Lies President Obama leaves behind for the time period starting with his youth and going until September 4th, 2011. Not responsible for any broken or out-of-date links. They worked when we posted them. Some may redirect you to the wayback machine.
You can visit all the pages of the Official Obama Administration Scandals List!
SCANDALS By Scandal Number:1-100. 101-200. 201-300. 301-400. 401-500. 501-600. 601-700. 701-800. 801-900. 901-1000. 1001-1100. 1101-1200. 1201-1300. 1301-1400. 1401-1500. 1501-1600. 1601-1700. 1701-1800. 1801-1900. 1901-2000. 2001-2100. 2101-2200. 2201-2300. 2301-2325. – Find more ways to search the list at the bottom of this post.You can also use the search bar on our page.
- Obama Pretends to be for Nuclear Power and Drilling for Oil! Actions Speak Louder than Words.
- Obama’s Outrageous Spending to Save One Job for One Year: $533,000! 10/16/9 CourciBS News & ProPublica report: “Let’s start with the 30,000 jobs themselves. The federal contracts in question represented $16 billion in stimulus spending. Assuming the number of created or saved jobs reported by each contract recipient was accurate—which, as we’ve reported before, is still an open question—that breaks down to $533,000 for each job. That’s more than five times the projection of the president’s own Council of Economic Advisers , which estimated in May that every $92,136 in government spending would create one job for one year…but wait: The data released this week covers only the jobs directly created by federal stimulus money so far. It doesn’t cover indirect jobs — the people who make the materials that contractors need to complete their project, or make the sandwich when a construction worker buys lunch from the proverbial roadside diner. So, if the $16 billion in federal stimulus contracts generated 30,383 direct jobs, how many indirect jobs were created or saved? We asked the White House, which told us they believe that for each direct job created or saved, there is one indirect job. Assuming that’s right, that $16 billion created or saved some 60,000 jobs — which still clocks in at $267,000 per person..”
- Obama Administration Bad Mouths Union Leader for Speaking Up!!– 10/18/9 – From ultra-liberal FireDogLake: “Gerry McEntee is president of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME). He leads one of the largest unions in America and has been one of the most vocal advocates for progressive health care reform. He is one of the few establishment figures willing to openly challenge Obama for repeatedly breaking his word in regards to health care reform… “We have had just about enough of his gratuitous slaps,” said a senior White House official Friday, calling the politically charged language “outrageous and unacceptable” from an ally — even from one that had, the official noted, devoted substantial resources to health care efforts. “He’s doing his members a real disservice,” said the official, who said that while all other labor leaders had been careful to keep their opposition to elements of health care proposals modulated and largely inside the tent, McEntee was “beyond the pale.” That’s interesting because the progressive community thinks Obama’s broken promises and secret deals are the real gratuitous slaps. Having a top progressive reform priority, allowing Medicare to save billions by directly negotiating drug prices, sacrificed in a backroom deal for campaign ads from PhRMA is beyond the pale. The question is who is gratuitously slapping whom? Is it the Obama administration, which with repeated broken promises stabbed labor unions in the back? Or is it McEntee for simply calling bull**** when he sees it?”
- Obama Administration Failing To Make Sure Those Who Want Flu Shot Can Get One! 10/18/9 – We’ve been warned for many months about this flu season and especially the H1N1 Swine Flu outbreak. So, why didn’t Obama’s Health & Abortion Services Director, Kathleen Sebelius, make sure there were enough flu shots for those who wanted them? If this had been Bush in the White House, the media would be all over it calling it a “failure” of his administration. Since their own guy is in power, however, the manufacturers are quietly blamed. Even for the normal flue, vaccination clinics are being canceled and doctors are telling patients to call back. There isn’t enough vaccine available! For H1N1, more kids have already died from that this early in the flu season than normally die in an entire year…and Sebelius doesn’t have any shots available to the general public yet. The earliest doses are being handed out to health care workers in a few locations. Most simply can’t get the shot yet. Obama and Sebelius have known about this for months, but did not do enough to prepare and make sure Americans that wanted shots were protected with vaccines. It is a scandal, but you won’t hear much about it.
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 84 – Anita Dunn, Another Communist Lover Working for the White House! 10/19/9 Van Jones wasn’t the only commie lover working for Obama! It turns out his Anti-Fox News Czar Anita Dunn always looks to Chairman Mao of China for inspiration!
Dunn lied to Fox News in a statement issued today saying she was trying to use “irony” when saying she loved Mao and Mother Theresa! Yeah, right. What a liar! It all goes back to Scandal # 3 on this list, where we quote His Majesty King Barack, “I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and the Structural Feminists.” The entire Obama Presidency is a lie. He lied to the American people about who he was and what he believed in order to get elected. Now he is trying to destroy what makes our nation great by elevating socialist-democrats, marxists and racists to positions of high authority! President Obama’s madness must be defeated. That must be done legally, at the ballot box. Dunn also bragged about Controlling the Press during the 2008 Presidential Campaign. Her credibility is shot…
UPDATE 11/10/9: Washington Post: “White House communications director Anita Dunn will step down from her post at the end of the month and Dan Pfeiffer, her deputy, will take over, according to sources familiar with the move.”
- VP Biden Announces we are in a Depression! 10/19/9 Remember the news stories last week about “Joe Biden is Back?” He certainly is back! Listen to what he said now from ABC News’ Karen Travers:< “In recent weeks, Vice President Joe Biden has said that the U.S. economy has been in what he calls “a great recession” and has stressed that it is not a depression, echoing the general consensus of the nation’s economists. But today the vice president took some liberty with the economic terms to illustrate the continuing struggles of the unemployed in the United States. For the millions of Americans without a job, “it’s a depression,” Biden said. “My grandpop used to say — there was a suburb of Scranton called Minooka. He said, ‘When the guy in Minooka’s out of work, it’s an economic slowdown. When your brother- in-law’s out of work, it’s a recession. When you’re out of work, it’s a depression,’” Biden said. “Well, it’s a depression — it’s a depression for millions of Americans, through no fault of their own,” he said.
- Obama Administration Involved in Bank of America Scandal! 10/20/9 The Washington Independent: “Bush administration officials have been under fire for effectively forcing a merger last December between Bank of America and Merrill Lynch without informing BoA shareholders of the financial dire straights Merrill was in at the time. But yesterday the Obama administration was pulled more deeply into the scandal as well, after newly unveiled BoA documents suggested that both incoming Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and incoming senior economic adviser Larry Summers had endorsed the merger as well. From The Washington Post: Bank of America chief executive Kenneth D. Lewis told the company’s board that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told him “that Geithner and, in addition, Larry Summers, were both on board with the transaction,” according to Dec. 22 talking points prepared for a conference call. Both the White House and the Treasury Department have denied that Geithner and Summers were influential in pushing the merger, even if they knew about it, the Post reported. But their involvement at any level might explain why the Obama administration’s Securities Exchange Commission was so light in penalizing BoA for a failure to tell its shareholders about $3.6 billion in bonuses Merrill was poised to pay its employees around the time of the merger. The $33 million SEC fine — which effectively charged company shareholders for the alleged crimes of company executives — was thrown out by a federal judge last month.”
- Obama’s Own Defense Secretary says the President Needs to Make up His Mind! 10/20/9 The time to make a decision on Afghan troop levels has come and can’t wait for Afghan elections to be straightened out. The President sent Rahm Emanuel and John Kerry out last weekend to say he would not make a decision (it would be “foolish”) on troop levels until after the Afghan elections. That trial balloon apparently crashed. Defense Secretary Robert Gates now says the administration can’t “sit on our hands” and do nothing and should not wait for the election to decide on troop levels.
- Senator: Obama Administration uses Taxpayer Funded Website to Push Socialist ObamaCare Nightmare!! 10/21/9 National Review Online: “Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is raising concerns that a Department of Health and Human Services Web site that urges visitors to send an e-mail to President Barack Obama praising his health care reform plan may violate rules against government-funded propaganda. The Web page is accessed through a “state your support” button featured prominently on the HHS Web site and carries a disclaimer that the Web site is maintained by HHS. In a letter sent to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Tuesday, Grassley warned that “any possible misuse of appropriated funds by the executive branch to engage in publicity or propaganda in support of an Administration priority is a matter that must be investigated and taken seriously,” noting that in 2005 Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) argued that “the use of official funds for similar activities were ‘underhanded tactics’ and that these tactics ‘are not worthy of our great democracy.’”
- Senator: Obama Administration Using Nixon-style Enemies list! 10/21/9 U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander “accused the Obama White House on Wednesday of using Nixon-style tactics to vilify political opponents and members of the media, suggesting the administration is on the brink of compiling its own “enemies list.”…(Alexander) urged President Obama and his aides to dial back their attacks on White House critics…joined by Sen. Judd Gregg, R-N.H., cited a litany of instances where he said Obama was inappropriately targeting groups — from the Chamber of Commerce to Fox News — just as President Nixon did four decades ago. “I have an uneasy feeling only 10 months into this new administration that we’re beginning to see the symptoms of this same kind of animus developing in the Obama administration,” Alexander said. Gregg also expressed concerns and suggested Obama was “Nixifying” the White House. Alexander, chairman of the Senate Republican Conference, pointed to the administration’s public criticism of the health insurance industry, Republicans in Congress, the Chamber of Commerce and Fox News.
- Obama’s Empty ObamaCare Promise! – Turns out 73-Million May Not Be Covered! 10/21/9 Google News and the Associated Press: “Despite promises by President Barack Obama, more than 70 million Americans who have health insurance through their jobs could be open to higher costs or denials of some coverage under a leading overhaul plan making its way through Congress. That’s because large employers that directly assume the cost and risk of health coverage for their workers — including Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Caterpillar Inc. and Xerox — wouldn’t be subject to the same rules and restrictions that would be imposed on health insurers in the measure approved this month by the Senate Finance Committee…”I want to make very clear that we cannot promise the American people that the insurance reforms they have been hearing so much about will benefit everyone, when the reality is that this bill leaves out” up to 55 percent, or 73 million people covered by such arrangements, said Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W. Va.”
- Obama’s Administration, brought to you by Goldman Sachs 10/21/9 American Banking News is asking why so many Goldman Sachs people are high up in Team Obama. “…Yet another executive from Goldman Sachs was installed in a major financial regulatory position of the Obama administration raised even more red flags on the growing and apparently disturbing relationship directly between the administration and Goldman Sachs. Adam Storch, vice president in Goldman Sachs’ Business Intelligence Group, is the latest to be added to the Obama financial team, picked to be the COO of the enforcement division of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), a new position at the SEC…Other high level financial positions held in the Obama administration by former Goldman Sachs executives are Neel Kashkari, heading the TARP bailout; Mark Patterson, Chief of Staff for Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner; Gary Gensler, top executive at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; and finally Goldman has its top lobbyist, Michael Paese, (as) Rep. Barney Frank’s top aide, (Frank)…is the chair of the House Financial Services Committee…The conflicts of interest here are so obvious that it must be concluded the administration thinks it can get away with doing whatever they want, as well as the executives of Goldman Sachs which now has a spiderweb of entangling alliances with the upper echelons of the government. I can’t see that in any way being a good thing.” – Bloomberg.com reports on other Goldman Sachs execs working for Obama and Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner. “The advisers include Gene Sperling, who last year took in $887,727 from Goldman Sachs and $158,000 for speeches mostly to financial companies, including the firm run by accused Ponzi scheme mastermind R. Allen Stanford…Even Geithner’s chief of staff Patterson, who was a full-time lobbyist at the firm, did not make as much as Sperling did on a part-time basis. Patterson reported earning $637,492 from Goldman Sachs last year…The Wall Street ties are troubling to some advocates for investors. “Where is the transparency this administration promised?” asked Lynn Turner, a former chief accountant at the SEC. “You just wonder, who is representing middle Americans?” UPDATE 10/22/9: Allison Kilkenny at True/Slant reports, “Responding to the furor over executive pay at companies bailed out with taxpayer money, the Obama administration will order the firms that received the most aid to slash compensation to their highest-paid employees…[The plan] would have no direct impact on firms that did not receive government bailouts or that have already repaid loans they received from Washington…One of those firms that has repaid their loans is Goldman Sachs, the group of suit-wearing pirates who received $12.9 billion of taxpayer money courtesy of former Goldman Sachs CEO and former Treasury Secretary, Hank Paulson, during the AIG bailout. During the bailouts, the firm had access to enormous amounts of cheap money from the government because they converted to a bank holding company, which made them eligible for $28 billion in federally backed loans, so their cost of capital was/is very low. Additionally, Goldman made private equity investments in nonfinancial firms like its deal with Geely Automotive Holdings in China. Goldman took their cheap money and lent it back to the economy at higher rates, making a profit on the spread. The sweetest part of the deal was that the firm’s main competitors, Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers, no longer exist so Goldman completely dominates the market. Cheap Money Courtesy Of Taxpayers + Foreign Investments + No Competition = Cha-Ching! It’s no wonder Goldman was able to pay back its loans so quickly, while making a very handsome profit in the process. This was all done under the pageant of “What Is Good For Goldman Is Good For America,” but that of course isn’t true. All Goldman did was take the money and turn it into bonuses.”
- White House Lie: Claims President Obama Didn’t Know Pay Czar Would be Cutting Pay! 10/22/9 – As we told you in Scandal # 735, pay Czar Kenneth Feinberg plans to slash pay at 7 huge firms that took government bailouts…by as much as 90%! Now, the White House Claims Obama had no idea! “One official told Fox News that Feinberg from the start had the independent authority to work with companies and make such a call. Obama was never required to sign off before final decisions were made.” Obama hired this man to slash corporate exec salaries. There’s no way he can claim now that he did not know this was going to happen! Slashing executive pay at companies that took taxpayer funded bailouts seems to make us feel good, however we have to remember that we are in new uncharted territory here. Government dictating pay does not happen in a capitalist society. It does not happen in free market capitalism. It is not permitted in the United States Constitution! No where does it give the President the authority to have czars or to limit the pay businesses offer. This kind of thing only happens with fascist dictators and socialist or marxist governments. This is what happens when the media fails to properly vett a Presidential candidate. This is what happens when Conservative American voices are not heard or believed. The majority of voting Americans chose Barack Hussein Obama (mmmm, mmmm, mmmm) as the nation’s first socialist president. His plans, his actions, his unconstitutional abuses of power must be stopped.
- Obama’s Fox News Gaffe – Gives Even More Bad Examples! 10/22/9 President Obama told an NBC News reporter that “The American people are a lot more interested in what we’re doing to create jobs, or how we’re handling the situation in Afghanistan.” Ha! What he’s doing to “create jobs??!!” 49 of 50 states have lost jobs since his Obama Stimulus Plan. So what is he doing to create jobs? Nothing! How he’s “handling” the situation in Afghanistan??!! You mean by ignoring it? Two months now since his general requested 40,000 more troops and still no answer. So what is he doing to handle Afghanistan? Nothing! Pretty bad examples there, Mr. President.
- Chicago Style Rahm Emanuel Lies about Bush-Cheney and Afghanistan 10/22/9 Former Vice President Dick Cheney has pointed out a lie he says was told by White House Chief of Street Gang Staff, Rahm Emanuel. Fox News reports, “Cheney said the Bush administration handed Obama’s transition team a policy review of the Afghan war conducted last fall to meet the new challenges posed by the Taliban. “They asked us not to announce our findings publicly, and we agreed, giving them the benefit of our work and the benefit of the doubt,” Cheney said. Cheney’s comments countered a recent claim by White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel that the Obama administration had to form an Afghan war strategy from scratch because the Bush administration hadn’t asked any key questions about the war and left it “adrift.”
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 85 – Craig Becker 10/22/9 Rino Johny MaverDick McCain placed a hold on Obama’s pick for the National Labor Relations Board, Craig Becker. Fox News reports McCain is “saying Craig Becker’s controversial writings and legal advocacy work have outraged critics who say he supports unions at the expense of employer free speech and American businesses…the NLRB (is) a five-member independent government agency that supervises union organization campaigns and investigates and remedies unfair labor practices…Becker, who currently serves as associate general counsel to the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), a labor union representing about 1.8 million workers, was approved by a 15-8 vote Wednesday in the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. But McCain and a slew of business groups are raising questions over articles and academic journals written by Becker on the very labor law he would work to interpret if confirmed to the board. Critics say Becker’s writings reflect views that support restricting employers’ free speech rights and limiting the ability of employers to converse with their employees during union representation campaigns. “Mr. Becker is on the record supporting suppression of employer free speech,” McCain spokeswoman Brook Buchanan said.” – ConservativeAmerican.org’s take: Yet another Obama pal from the democrat party’s SEIU! The fact Obama continues to make controversial appointments even after scandals involving Van Jones and numerous other appointments shows he simply doesn’t care. He wants his radical extremist friends in positions of power. UPDATE 2/11/10: Obama is considering a recess appointment to put Becker on the NLRB despite objections from many in the U.S. Senate. UPDATE 3/27/9: Obama uses recess to appoint this radical to the labor board.
- Obama on Darfur: Dictators and Double Standards 10/22/9 The Wall Street Journal: “I am deeply concerned by reports that the Bush Administration is negotiating a normalization of relations with the Government of Sudan. . . . This reckless and cynical initiative would reward a regime in Khartoum that has a record of failing to live up to its commitments.” —Senator Barack Obama, April 2008. We found this not-so-ancient statement on the Obama campaign’s Web site, under a picture of the candidate and the quote, “I’m asking you to believe.” On Monday, the Obama Administration took its own first step toward normalizing relations with Khartoum, promising a “menu of incentives and disincentives” for a government the U.S. has repeatedly accused of genocide…In other words, even if Sudan continues to behave badly it will not incur penalties—such as a NATO-enforced no-fly zone—that could actually force it to change its ways. At worst, Sudan might be forced to live with a somewhat longer list of U.S. or international sanctions, none of which have had the slightest effect on its policies toward Darfur…The larger wonder is how all of this can go down so smoothly with those in the human-rights community who have championed Darfur and assailed the Bush Administration for not doing enough. Instead, they are congratulating Mr. Obama, in part because he didn’t take the even softer line on Sudan being advocated by U.S. special envoy J. Scott Gration. Perhaps the Darfur activists should ask why Khartoum instantly praised the new policy for representing the “new Obama spirit.” It’s hard to avoid the conclusion that for many activists and columnists, as for Senator Obama, Darfur was less a moral cause than a partisan club. Anyone can put a “Save Darfur” sticker on his bumper. For the sake of the people of Darfur, we hope that’s not all they’re going to get from President Obama.” –ConservativeAmerican.org also notes that Obama’s U.N. Ambassador, the cussing and spitting Susan Rice, wants the U.S. to take military action in the Sudan, not to sit down and chat with them like Team Obama is doing! We are the only ones reporting this. As we reported exclusively way back on December 1st of 2008, Susan Rice not only doesn’t want us to talk to the Sudanese, She wants us to bomb them!
- Obama Administration Lies About Being Ready for Swine Flu Outbreak 10/23/9 Back in April, the Obama Administration said it was already prepared to handle the expected swine flu outbreak. From the scandal dated April 27th, “While President Obama was out golfing…Homeland Security Chieftess Janet Napolitano said the USA is ready to handle the Swine Flu outbreak. The news conference went to her by default because the President (had) yet to appoint a reasonable person to serve as Health & Human Services Secretary. Three months in to his term, 19 key positions remain(ed) open at HHS as the nation prepare(d) for what some fear could be a pandemic.” USA was ready? Team Obama was ready? Why the shortage of regular flu shots and the H1N1 vaccinations then? Apparently, they weren’t ready after all.
- Obama Loses His Childish Game with Fox News 10/23/9 – With two wars to fight, an economy that continues to get worse and a national swine flu outbreak, President Obama continues his childish war game against Fox News. “Fox Executive Refutes Reports That ‘Pay Czar’ Interview Never Was Requested! The Treasury Department on Thursday tried to make “pay czar” Kenneth Feinberg available for interviews to every member of the network pool except Fox News before relenting under pressure.”
- Teleprompter-in-Chief Strikes Again – Obama at MIT 10/23/9 The president had some major verbal stumbling when his teleprompter failed to cooperate…
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 86 – Bob Bauer 10/23/9 Fox News: “White House Communications Director Anita Dunn’s husband is emerging as the top candidate to replace Greg Craig as White House counsel, Fox News has learned. Dunn’s husband, Bob Bauer, is President Obama’s personal lawyer and a former counsel to his campaign, as well as the top lawyer for the Democratic National Committee. Senior White House officials declined to comment, but Democrats close to the situation said Bauer is under serious consideration to replace Craig, who is expected to leave the White House by the end of the year.” — Dunn is the Anti-Fox News Czar. Her husband, Bauer, once claimed that John McCain was part of an elaborate conspiracy with the Bush White House, the Justice Department and the RNC to make up cases of voter fraud in order to convince democrats not to vote! He wanted a special prosecutor to look into “phony” accusations of democrat voter fraud? Phony? Yeah right. And like a scandal like this would make democrats stay home. Give us a break.
- White House Lawyer Claims Administration Has Only Granted Three Lobbyist Waivers 10/25/9 White House Lawyer for Ethics, Norman Eisen, told the American Bar Association only three waivers have been granted for lobbyists so far. He missed a few! Lobbyists so far include Bill Lynn, William Corr, Mark Patterson, Jocelyn Frye, Cecilia Munoz, Naomi Walker and Patrick Gaspard. Our report also indicates, “Assistant Secretary of State Richard Verma was a lobbyist (but) team Obama decided he didn’t need a waiver because…well, because they decided he didn’t need one!”
- White House Lawyer Says Obama Administration is off to a “Scandal-Free” Start!!! 10/25/9 Obama Administration Attorney Norman Eisen srikes again, “We think it is no accident that we have had one of the most scandal-free starts of any administration in modern history.” Now that’s just about the funnniest and most outrageous comment to come from this Administration yet!!
- White House Lawyer Claims “Full Transparency” on Stimulus Lobbyists! 10/25/9 Obama Administration Attorney Norman Eisen completes is set of three misrepresentations with this, “the administration mandated disclosure of lobbying or competitive grants for stimulus dollars to keep the process transparent and opened up the White House visitor logs to the public. “We did full transparency,” he said. “We’ll let the public decide who among them is a lobbyist or not.” Oh Really? From the Official Obama Administration Scandals List # 617, The Beachwood Reporter and the Washington Post: “President Obama ordered federal officials to disclose their contacts with lobbyists trying to influence how the government doles out money to jump-start the economy. Yet few such communications have been reported even though lobbyists say they are busier than ever with the multibillion-dollar stimulus.”
- Obama Administration Pressures top CEO’s to help Battle the Chamber of Commerce! 10/25/9 Fox Business Network: “As the Obama Administration and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce continue battling over policy issues, White House adviser Valerie Jarrett and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner met with five chief executive officers of top companies — four of them Chamber members — at a private dinner Wednesday, Administration officials said…The business source said Jarrett asked executives to pressure the Chamber to moderate its opposition to creating a new Consumer Financial Protection Agency. The Chamber has opposed the administration’s proposal to create the agency, which would regulate sales and marketing practices of credit cards, mortgages and consumer loans…Jarrett and Geithner met with Frank Blake, Chairman and CEO of Home Depot; Rob Henrikson, Chairman and CEO of insurer MetLife; Christopher Nassetta, President and CEO of Hilton Hotels; Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO of casino operator and real estate developer MGM Mirage, and Jonathan Tisch, Chairman and CEO of Loews, which operates hotel, insurance and energy interests.”
- Obama Administration Battling Unions over Taxing Good Health Plans! 10/26/9 ABC’s Teddy Davis reports: “The Senate Finance Committee bill includes a tax on high-priced insurance plans, suggested by Senator Kerry. A policy along these lines, designed carefully, will encourage both employers and employees to be more watchful health care consumers,” said Christina Romer, the chair of the Council of Economic Advisors…”It will discourage insurance companies from offering high-priced plans that would otherwise eat up larger and larger shares of workers’ wages,” she continued…Romer’s full-throated endorsement of the “Cadillac tax” keeps the Obama administration at odds on this issue with some of its closest allies. Organized labor has made killing the “Cadillac tax” a top priority and more than half of House Democrats have signed a letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi urging her not to include a “Cadillac tax” in health-care legislation.The union-funded Health Care for America Now group recently launched a television ad attacking the “Cadillac tax” as the wrong way to pay for health-care reform.” — So if you have a great health plan, Team Obama wants to tax the heck out of it to pay for the socialist ObamaCare Nightmare! UPDATE 1/12/9: From the New York Times blogs: ” Union leaders said Monday afternoon that they planned to tell President Obama in a meeting later in the day that it would be a costly political mistake to enact an excise tax on high-priced, employer-sponsored health benefits. They said they would warn the president that enacting the tax, which the president favors and is part of the Senate health bill, would give Republicans lots of political ammunition — enabling them to run ads saying that Mr. Obama and the Democrats had imposed a tax on the middle class after Mr. Obama had promised during his presidential campaign not to raise taxes on average Americans.”
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 87 – Islam Siddiqui – ANOTHER LOBBYIST! 10/26/9 From AirAmerica.com (no, we’re not kidding…it’s from them!), “The Obama Administration has just announced the nomination of Islam Siddiqui, a pesticide industry lobbyist, to the position of Chief Agricultural Negotiator, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative. Green activists say that the appointment places the president’s commitment to progressive environmental policy in serious question. Islam Siddiqui is no stranger to Washington. From 1997 to 2001 he served in various positions in the Clinton Administration at the US Department of Agriculture. However, the uproar over his appointment comes from his current position as Vice President for Science and Regulatory Affairs at CropLife America, a trade association representing producers and distributors of pesticides. From 2001 to 2003 he was also a registered lobbyist for CropLife.”UPDATE 3/27/2010: Obama skips the Senate and uses recess appointment to name Siddiqui to the post!
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 88 – Erroll Southers 10/26/9 Conservative American Jim DeMint is asking if President Obama’s nominee for the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) will try to unionize security screeners. ““The safety and security of the American people are far too important to be controlled by union bosses,” said Senator DeMint. “It’s time for Mr. Southers to give an unequivocal answer: Will he give union bosses control over the safety of Americans at our airports, yes or no?” DeMint says unionizing these workers would be a Homeland Security Disaster. ConservativeAmerican.org agrees. Unions seem to love him and DeMint is correct to be concerned. Southers has been endorsed by the National Treasury Employees Union and the American Federation of Goverenment Employees Union. UPDATE 11/11/9: The Washington Post reports, “Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) questioned President Obama’s nominee to lead the nation’s airport security agency Tuesday about a censure he received from the FBI in 1988. Erroll Southers, who was serving as an FBI special agent at the time of the censure, asked a co-worker’s husband who worked for the San Diego Police Department to run a background check on his ex-wife’s boyfriend. Under questioning by Collins, Southers said that he has not misused government databases to receive personal information on anyone since the incident and that he would not do so in the future.” Sean Hannity on Fox News commented, “Oh, that’s reassuring!” UPDATE 1/20/2010 From the Miami Herald: President Barack Obama’s nominee to head the Transportation Security Administration abruptly withdrew his name Wednesday as Democratic and Republican senators exchanged charges of politicizing the key security post. UPDATE 3/29/2010: Southers is number nine on Conservative American U.S. Senator Jim DeMint’s “Top 10” list of President Obama’s nominees and appointees who have resigned in disgrace.”
- Obama Hasn’t “Learned He Shouldn’t Golf While Soldiers Die!”
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 89 – Edward Chen 10/27/9 – Warner Todd Huston reports at Stop the ACLU: “One of those nominees, San Francisco U.S. Magistrate Judge Edward Chen, received a favorable vote in the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington today. So what sort of judge is Edward Chen?…As an ACLU lawyer, Chen was known for opposing English-only policies and for pushing discriminatory affirmative action ideals. He even came to the aid of gang members in one case. Chen was quite the ACLU activist between 1979 and 2001…Chen wondered aloud if American patriotism was justified. Chen told the crowd of his, “feelings of ambivalence and cynicism when confronted with appeals to patriotism — sometimes I cannot help but feel that there are too much [sic] injustice and too many inequalities that prevent far too many Americans from enjoying the beauty extolled in that anthem.” Apparently, Chen feels that America is too racist to justify anyone feeling patriotism for her…Only ten days after 9/11 occurred, Chen remarked that he imagined that America would revert to the “irresistible forces of racism, nativism and scapegoating” of the past and begin systematic oppression of American Muslims. Later he likened America’s post 9/11 military and security policies to the climate that led up to Japanese internment during WWII…In a speech given at the Operation Protect and Defend dinner on May 4, 2006, Judge Chen referred to “secret surveillance of Americans without a judicial warrant, secret no fly lists, [and] secret detention of nearly a thousand American residents held without charges.” Naturally, he offered no proof of this wholesale but secret detention of Americans…Judge Chen will bring “diversity” to the bench as President Obama wants certainly. But will he also bring divisiveness and a desire to get even with all the racism he sees where ever he looks?” Bill O’Reilly featured him on The Factor tonight too.
- Top Secret Health Care Meetings in “Most Open & Transparent Government?” 10/27/9 The Politico: “When Barack Obama was running for president, he vowed to lead the most open and transparent government in history. Candidate Obama even promised to negotiate health care reform live on television.Then it came time to govern, and President Obama has negotiated major parts of the health care bill behind closed doors. Earlier this year, he announced deals his administration had cut with drug companies and hospitals after brokering them out of public view. And now his top lieutenants are working in secret with leading Democrats to craft the health care bill that will be debated on the Senate floor. All of the insider wheeling and dealing has good-government groups disappointed in an administration that promised more openness than it has delivered. Bill Allison of the Sunlight Foundation expressed the watchdog community’s frustration when he said, bluntly, “This is a broken promise. We didn’t get anywhere near the level of transparency that we were promised.”
- Team Obama Player resigns in Protest over the Afghan War! – Obama Appointment Scandal # 90 – Matthew Hoh 10/27/9 Washington Post: “A former Marine Corps captain with combat experience in Iraq, Hoh had also served in uniform at the Pentagon, and as a civilian in Iraq and at the State Department. By July, he was the senior U.S. civilian in Zabul province, a Taliban hotbed. But last month, in a move that has sent ripples all the way to the White House, Hoh, 36, became the first U.S. official known to resign in protest over the Afghan war, which he had come to believe simply fueled the insurgency. “I have lost understanding of and confidence in the strategic purposes of the United States’ presence in Afghanistan,” he wrote.”
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 91 – Stephanie Villafuerte 10/28/9 Michelle Malkin is on top of this story, “…the festering corruption scandal involving President Obama’s US Attorney nominee in Colorado, Stephanie Villafuerte…Villafuerte is entangled in the railroading of Denver ICE agent Cory Voorhis — whom federal prosecutors tried to punish after he blew the whistle on sweetheart deals for criminal illegal aliens during the 2006 gubernatorial campaign. A jury acquitted Voorhis of all federal charges. He’s trying to get his job back. At least one of his supervisors has admitted lying. Villafuerte served on Democrat gubernatorial candidate Bill Ritter’s campaign team while on leave from the Denver D.A.’s office and from all local news accounts was deeply involved in the witchhunt against agent Voorhis. But she refuses to answer any questions about her role in the case. And now she is poised to take over as US Attorney. Transparency? Ethics? Accountability? Anyone? From the Denver Post, unresolved contradictions and double standards: (Villafuerte)…told the FBI two years ago that she never spoke to anyone in the Denver District Attorney’s Office about an illegal immigrant who became a controversial figure in the 2006 gubernatorial race…, Carlos Estrada-Medina. But the FBI apparently never asked Villafuerte, the former chief deputy DA who was then working for Bill Ritter’s campaign, why she left a phone message for DA spokeswoman Lynn Kimbrough that Kimbrough noted was about Estrada-Medina. The FBI also apparently never asked her about the nature of a series of phone calls she exchanged over the next two days with Kimbrough and First Assistant DA Chuck Lepley. Those calls came both before and after an order by Lepley to a subordinate to run a criminal history check of Estrada-Medina in a restricted federal database. It can be a crime to access the National Crime Information Center computer for a non-law-enforcement purpose.”
- Obama Administration Overstates Job Creation Numbers! 10/29/9 “Overstates” is a nice word for lie. Fox News reported: The White House is promising that new figures being released Friday will be a more accurate showing of progress in President Barack Obama’s economic recovery plan. It aggressively defended an earlier, faulty count that overstated by thousands the jobs created or saved so far.Ed DeSeve, serving as Obama’s stimulus overseer, said the administration has been working for weeks to correct mistakes in early counts that identified more than 30,000 jobs paid for with stimulus money. He said a new stimulus report Friday should correct many mistakes an Associated Press review found that showed the earlier report overstated thousands of stimulus jobs.”I think you’ll see a pretty good degree of accuracy,” DeSeve said in an interview.White House spokesman Robert Gibbs downplayed errors in job counts identified by the AP’s review, telling reporters, “We’re talking about 4,000, or a 5,000 error.” ConservativeAmerican.org notes it remains a scandal how much your federal government is spending for each job created, it is hundreds of thousands of dollars for each job!
- Obama spent an outrageous $24,000 per vehicle for Cash for Clunkers!! 10/29/9 After forcing car dealers to destroy perfectly good used cars (making it harder for the poor to find affordable vehicles), we learn the Obama Cash for Clunkers program cost $24,000 per vehicle! That’s more than the cost of many vehicles! Edmunds.com reported the $24,000 figure. “Edmunds.com…found that of the nearly 690,000 vehicles sold under the program, only 125,000 of the sales could be credited directly to the Cash-for-Clunkers program.The rest of the sales would have happened anyway, despite the government program, the report said — raising questions over its effectiveness.The report also said that the average cost for a vehicle in August 2009 was only $26,915 — minus an average cash rebate of $1,667…The program was touted for giving a boost to auto sales while increasing the sales of more fuel-efficient vehicles.”
- Obama’s Small Business Stimulus Lie 10/29/9 – AllBusiness.com reports, “We received a press release today from the always-fervent Lloyd Chapman, president of the American Small Business League and tireless champion of the little guy. In it, Chapman accuses Pres. Obama of…well, lying, basically. And he has a point. Obama’s much-ballyhooed small-business initiatives have amounted to almost nothing. Since the recession started, the feds have spent $2.8 trillion on economic stimulus. Of this, $17.3 billion has gone to small business. That comes to 0.6 percent. Put it another way: AIG got $180 billion in bailout money, while the 27 million small businesses in the U.S. have received $17.3 billion.”
- Obama Administration says Privacy Act and Freedom of Information Act do not apply to the White House! 10/30/9 – Judicial Watch reports, “the Obama administration argued in a recent court filing that the Privacy Act does not apply to the Executive Office of the President! This court filing came in a Judicial Watch lawsuit filed in 1996 against the Clinton White House related to a scandal known as “Filegate,” where the Clinton White House obtained and maintained the private FBI files of hundreds of former Reagan and Bush officials…he Obama Justice Department stated the following: “The White House is not an agency under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and it necessarily follows that it is not an agency subject to the Privacy Act.” However, the Privacy Act specifically lists the “Executive Office of the President” as an agency subject to the Act’s provisions…Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “It is disturbing that the Obama administration has taken the legal position that the Privacy Act does not apply to the White House and the Clinton FBI files scandal was not a scandal. It is worrying to those of us concerned about the Obama White House’s collecting “fishy” emails and compiling an enemies list of new organizations, radio hosts, businesses, and industry associations to attack and smear. Is the Obama defense of the FBI files scandal less about that Clinton scandal and more about what his White House is up to now?“
- Obama Rewards Donors with White House Perks after saying he wouldn’t do that 10/30/9 I have mixed feelings on this one. I have no problem whatsoever with a politician giving harmless thanks (a visit to the White House, bowling in the White House, etc.) to key donors. The issue here, to me, is that Obama said he wouldn’t do this and now he is. The Washington Times reports, “During his first nine months in office, President Obama has quietly rewarded scores of top Democratic donors with VIP access to the White House, private briefings with administration advisers and invitations to important speeches and town-hall meetings…One top donor described in an interview with The Times being given a birthday visit to the Oval Office. Another was allowed use of a White House-complex bowling alley for his family. Bundlers closest to the president were invited to watch a movie in the red-walled theater in the basement of the presidential mansion. Mr. Obama invited his top New York bundler, UBS Americas CEO Robert Wolf, to golf with him during the president’s Martha’s Vineyard vacation in August. At least 39 donors and fundraisers also were treated to a lavish White House reception on St. Patrick’s Day….”The argument is not that I’m pristine, because I’m swimming in the same muddy water,” Mr. Obama said during a campaign appearance. “The argument is that I know it’s muddy, and I want to clean it up.” ”
- Obama’s Broken Promise to Africa 10/31/9 – NewsReal blog reports, “Not only did Obama break promise after promise he made to Americans; he did the same with promises he made to Africans. When campaigning for the presidency, Obama said he would “boost money for AIDS funds, education program[s] and poverty-reduction.” But ten months after he took office, Africans are still waiting for the money and assistance the president pledged — while treatable diseases and starvation are killing large numbers of children on the continent.”
- Obama’s Attorney General Breaks His Own New “State Secrets” Rules! 10/31/9 The Obama Administration defending the Bush surveilance tactics?! How can this be? Jake Tapper at ABC News: “The Obama administration invoked the controversial “state secrets” privilege again on Friday, arguing that if U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker were to permit a legal case against the government to proceed, he would be putting national security at risk…Holder said he was invoking the privilege despite having outlined new policies and procedures last month containing new internal and external checks and balances for the Justice Department to follow before invoking the privilege, requiring “a thorough, multi-stage review and rely(ing) upon robust judicial and congressional oversight.”…”The Obama administration has essentially adopted the position of the Bush administration in these cases,” said Kevin Bankston, a lawyer for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, “even though candidate Obama was incredibly critical of both the warrantless wiretapping program and the Bush administration’s abuse of the state secrets privilege.” The Obama-Biden campaign website describes in part “The Problem” as the Bush administration having “invoked a legal tool known as the ‘state secrets’ privilege more than any other previous administration to get cases thrown out of civil court.” But President Obama has invoked the state secrets privilege in a number of cases since taking office…The case is a class action suit brought by four Brooklynites alleging that the Bush administration engaged in wholesale dragnet surveillance of ordinary Americans in which they were unjustly caught because they regularly made phone calls and sent emails to individuals outside the U.S., specifically in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Egypt, the Netherlands, and Norway.”
- Obama Invites a Terrorist to the White House as a GUEST! 10/31/9 – Remember when candidate Obama lied and said Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers was just some guy in his neighborhood? One of thousands of people that he just knows? Hmmm. They published a visitors list to the White House online now. Seems that Barack has had his pal Ayers (who has never apologized for his terrorist acts against our great nation) as a GUEST at the White House twice!! I thought Obama said Ayers would play no role in his administration! What an amazing liar this President is! Ayers is playing some kind of role for Obama. This one should make the blood boil of everyone who voted against him and should demonstrate to those who voted for him what an absolute fool he made of them!
- Obama’s Broken Promise to Colin Powell 11/3/9 Prior the the election of 2008, the USA Today reported: “Colin Powell will have a role as a top presidential adviser in an Obama administration, the Democratic White House hopeful said Monday. “He will have a role as one of my advisers,” Barack Obama said on NBC’s Today in an interview aired Monday, a day after Powell, a four-star general and President Bush’s former secretary of state, endorsed him. “Whether he wants to take a formal role, whether that’s a good fit for him, is something we’d have to discuss,” Obama said.” – ConservativeAmerican.org notes that Powell has no official role, no formal role, and has not even made the White House guest list since Obama took office. So much for that promise.
- Obama’s Broken Promise of a “New Tone” in Washington 11/3/9 Robert A. George of NBC News in Dallas-Fort Worth writes, “…it is in Obama’s biggest promise that he has failed — that of bringing a change of tone to Washington. Sure, bipartisanship is a two-way street. The White House can claim that congressional Republicans haven’t been eager to work with Obama on big issues…Still, a lot of the blame for increased Washington rancor belongs at the feet of the administration. Some of the tension was created by accident: Obama’s calling Henry Louis Gates’ arrest by Cambridge Police Officer James Crowley “stupid” did short-term damage to Obama’s “post-racial” brand. That was a slip of the tongue at the end of a long press conference. Obama’s overt partisanship has been no accident. The White House early on decided to start picking fights with those opposing its plans. Rush Limbaugh was an easy target, although declaring him the Republican Party’s “leader” might have been laying it on thick. But Fox News? The Chamber of Commerce? The insurance industry? And with all the big issues on its plate, how is it that the White House still manages to plunge itself into obscure congressional special elections in upstate New York? Or pulls out all the stops to get one governor re-elected?” ConservativeAmerican.org points out that Mr. George is an Obama defender (calls the stupid white cop comment an accident and a slip of the tongue!) and still thinks this promise has been broken.
- Obama “Overstates” Number of Stimulus Jobs! (AGAIN) 11/4/9 – “The Obama administration appears to be using fuzzy math to count the number of jobs created by the $787 billion stimulus package, according to two analyses that show counters included pay raises and hours worked as actual jobs. The government’s claim that the controversial spending bill led to 640,000 jobs could be overstated by at least 20,000 because recipients of federal grants and contracts appear to have made mistakes when estimating the number of jobs that have been saved or created, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.”
- Obama’s Broken Promise to Hold African Leaders to Account 11/4/9 From the Christian Science Monitor: “Equatorial Guinea is consistently ranked near the top of the list of the most corrupt countries on the world’s most corrupt continent. And rights advocates continue to heap fierce criticism on President Obiang for his government’s alleged human rights abuses and draconian limits on free speech. Now eyes across Africa are turning to President Obama, who has pledged to do more to hold the continent’s leaders to account. US policy toward the often-overlooked nation could be a test case. But so far, there has been little indication as to how the new administration will shape its foreign policy toward Africa and the State Department refused to comment for this report. Experts say that’s because there won’t likely be much in the way of tangible change, at least not in places where significant US business or energy interests are at stake.”
- Obama’s Broken Promise on Internet Neutrality 11/4/9 The Huffington Post (be still my heart) has a list of ten Obama broken promises one year after his election. Nine of them were already on our list. This is the one that wasn’t! The President promised to support so-called “Net Neutrality” which prevents big companies from making sure some websites load faster than others. Here’s the video…
UPDATE 4/6/2010: From CNet: “The Federal Communications Commission does not have the legal authority to slap Net neutrality regulations on Internet providers, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday. A three-judge panel in Washington, D.C. unanimously tossed out the FCC’s August 2008 cease and desist order against Comcast, which had taken measures to slow BitTorrent transfers before voluntarily ending them earlier that year.”
- Obama Administration Breaks Promise on Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD’s)– 11/5/9 The so-called Politifact website: “They will appoint a Federal ASD Coordinator to oversee federal ASD research and federal efforts to improve awareness of ASD and improve the training of medical professionals to identify and treat ASD. By establishing one top-level point person to coordinate ASD efforts in the White House, they will ensure that ASD receives the recognition and priority it deserves in the federal government….President Barack Obama has promised to name a federal coordinator to oversee federal autism efforts, but there is no sign of progress yet.” – Politifact says this promise is “stalled” not broken.
- Obama: Fort Hood not “A Top Priority??!!” – Mishandles Fort Hood Announcement 11/5/9 – President Barack Obama issued a bizarre statement shortly after the murders and attacks at Fort Hood. Rather than starting with his comments and expressing his concern, sadness or anger, he took about two minutes to thank people (like his own staff) for attending some conference, he gave a “Shout Out” to a person attending, he thanked them for having a “productive conference,” and then to add insult to injury he told native Americans at the meeting that treating them better “is a top priority for us.” Seemingly unaware that the nation was watching and waiting for his comments on the attacks at Fort Hood, only then did the President offer his comments. He sounded more like a cold newscaster than the Commander in Chief, though he took time to remind Americans that he was, indeed, the Commander in Chief. This is why people call him a narcissist! We can’t know what was in his heart, but he did not project a sense of compassion or caring and his bizarre mishandling of this message without his teleprompter angered many Americans.
- Obama Blows Off 20th Anniversary of Berlin Wall Coming Down! 11/8/9 – From Fox News: “the president does not plan to travel to Germany to attend the 20th anniversary celebration Monday of the fall of the Berlin Wall, drawing heated criticism from those who say he’s ignoring a shining triumph of American-inspired democracy. “A tragedy,” is how former House Speaker Newt Gingrich described Obama’s absence. Some question whether the decision not to go was a nod to Russia, with which the Obama administration is trying to mend relations, or just another attempt to play down the perception of the United States as an exceptional superpower.” ConservativeAmerican.org’s take: Obama as the Anti-Reagan has no intention of honoring a Reagan accomplishment.
- Obama Lies to America claiming the House Health Reform Plan “Strengthens” Medicare! 11/8/9 At a press conference outside the White House today, the President praised his fellow Socialists in congress for approving the ObamaCare Nightmare. He also lied claiming the plan “Strengthens Medicare!” Patient’s First points out this is not true. The House plan has $500-Billion in Medicare cuts!!
- Team Obama Admits leaking the story About John Edwards’ Expensive Haircuts! 11/10/9 As Time magazine notes, “Politico’s Ben Smith has, alas, confessed, more or less, that the Obama Campaign was his source of the John Edwards $400 haircut scoop…Smith, a fine reporter loyal to his sources, declined to admit what was then fairly obvious–the news of Edwards’ silly haircut had been fed to him from a rival campaign. But Smith’s source eventually outed himself. As Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe writes in his book, ‘We did much less of this [opposition research] than other campaigns did, but there were times we indulged — it was our researchers who found John Edwards’s infamous $400 hair cut expenditures.’”
- Obama Still Using Blackwater Despite Deepening Scandal 11/11/9 The U.K. Guardian reports, “An explosive report in the New York Times today could change that. The paper alleges that in the aftermath of the infamous 2007 Nisour Square massacre of 17 Iraqi civilians, top Blackwater officials “authorised secret payments” of about $1m into Iraq intending to bribe officials to allow Blackwater to remain in Iraq despite Baghdad’s position that the company would be banned and the killers prosecuted…But as the investigations into Blackwater deepen and the scandals expand, perhaps the most urgent question is this: why does President Obama continue to use this company?”
- Obama Administration Trying to Dump Republican Government Employees!– 11/12/9 From RedState: “Remember how the Democrats reacted when the Bush Administration started replacing U.S. Attorneys? At least they were actually political appointees employed at the will and whim of the President…It is a typical Washington process that many political appointees are able to take jobs within the civil service once their political appointment expires — usually at the conclusion of one administration. What often happens as well is Congressional staffers, before an election or shortly thereafter, will move over to the Executive Branch placed into the civil service, in effect, by appointment. So, for example, when George Bush became President in 2001, a number of Clinton political appointees became civil service employees. As a result, they became subject to civil service hiring and firing rules, which meant they could no longer be replaced simply for having been a Democratic appointee. Barack Obama is changing that. He intends to purge all Republicans from the federal bureaucracy retroactive to five years ago. Under his new rules, made retroactive for five years, the Office of Personnel Management will examine civil service employees who got their start as political appointees in the Bush administration and terminate those employees.”
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 92 Another Lobbyist!– 11/13/9 From Rediff.com: “his latest move: to name Robin Lynn Raphel as the administration’s point person for disbursing non-military aid to Pakistan…Raphel has worked with the Washington, DC-based lobbying firm Cassidy and Associates, of which she was till lately a vice president. Even more pertinently, the Pakistan government was one of the firm’s most prized clients, paying Cassidy over $1.2 million a year for its lobbying services. Documents filed by Cassidy and Associates with the United States Department of Justice most recently — as required under the Foreign Agents Registration Act — indicate that Raphel had actively lobbied on behalf of Pakistan on Capitol Hill and elsewhere in the government less than a week before her appointment as coordinator of non-military aid for Pakistan.”
- Obama’s Navy – Politically Correct Color Guard! 11/13/9 Prior to Fort Hood, the Naval Academy Color Guard is to appear at the World Series. IN OUR AMERICA – Great! You love those guys and make plans to get this on your schedule so you can watch as well. UNDER OBAMA’S BASS ACKWARDS COMMAND – You try to find out who approved this and what their motives were. This is an all white-guy group and we cannot have that. We are not a bunch of white-guy, Muslim-haters clinging to guns and the notion of a God. You get mad when you learn that the Navy Times and other media are reporting on the steps taken to correct this situation. They report that two white midshipmen were removed from the performance in New York City and replaced with a Pakistani-American man with a cool Muslim name and a white woman (apparently no black woman could be found) so the group would appear more diverse. The military’s top priority needs to be the acceptance of cultural diversity. All this talk of killing people and blowing things up and victory makes you uncomfortable. You send out poor Capt. Matthew Klunder, commandant of midshipmen, to dispute what happened. He said he considered replacing two members but decided to add two extra people instead, expanding the group from six to eight members. However, Fox news reports only six people ended up participating in the Game 2 routine at Yankee Stadium because one of the two additions forgot parts of his uniform and the color guard performs in even numbers only. You pray Glenn Beck is still sick.
- Obama’s Attorney General Welcoming Five Terrorists to New York! 11/13/9 Team Obama’s outrageous handling of Extremist Muslim Terrorists continues. The Associated Press and Fox News report Eric Holder will be bringing the 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and 4 other Guantanamo Bay terrorists to New York City! Once here, Holder will give each of them a welcoming gift…all the rights of a U.S. citizen who is to be tried in criminal court. They are, of course, entitled to no such rights!!! Obama and Holder are employing the Billy Bob Clinton strategy of trying these madmen in criminal courts. From AP: “Bringing such notorious suspects to U.S. soil to face trial is a key step in President Barack Obama’s plan to close the terror suspect detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.” ConservativeAmerican.org points out that even socialist-democrat majority leader Harry Reid in the U.S. Senate said he did not want these nut job terrorists coming to U.S. Soil. Will he come forward now to argue against this?
- Obama Bows to a Foreign Leader! AGAIN! 11/14/9 How many times can you make the same mistake?! President Obama has smiling photographs taken with the Libyan and Venezuelan dictators, he bows down to the Saudi King, and now Sandra Rose reports, “Obama bowed down to Japanese Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko…as he arrived at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo” Here’s the video…
- Obama’s Million Jobs Lie
- Team Obama’s Hypocrisy on where to put Terrorists on Trial 11/16/9 –Dana Perino on Fox & Friends this morning said the Obama administration is being hypocritical about where to put terrorists held in Guantanamo on trial. Attorney General Eric “Let ‘em Go” Holder said Khalid Sheik Mohammed would be tried in federal court because the crimes he’s accused of committing were against civilians in New York, whereas the people being brought before the military commission for attacks on the USS Cole committed crimes against the military. Perino wants to know how the Obama adminsitration explains the 9/11 attacks on the military at the Pentagon! UPDATE 11/17/9: The Freedom Phile and Naked Emporer News remind us that even Barack Obama himself said Khalid sheik Mohammed should not be tried in a criminal court!
UPDATE 11/18/9: Meanwhile, President Obama said in one of a series of TV interviews during his trip to Asia that those offended by the legal privileges given to Mohammed by virtue of getting a civilian trial rather than a military tribunal won’t find it “offensive at all when he’s convicted and when the death penalty is applied to him.” Obama quickly added that he did not mean to suggest he was prejudging the outcome of Mohammed’s trial. “I’m not going to be in that courtroom,” he said. “That’s the job of the prosecutors, the judge and the jury.” – He’s promising he’ll be convicted by also promising a “fair” trial!
- Obama Silencing Opponents of Cap & Tax Plan! 11/17/9 Fox News: “Laurie Williams and husband Alan Zabel worked for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for more than 20 years, and they know more about climate change than most politicians. But when the couple released a video on the Internet expressing their concerns over the Obama administration’s plans to use cap-and-trade legislation to fight climate change, they were told to keep it to themselves. Williams and Zabel oppose cap and trade — a controversial government allowance program in which companies are issued emissions limits, or caps, which they can then trade — as a means to fight climate change. On their own time, Williams and Zabel made a video expressing these opinions…Their bosses in San Francisco approved the effort by Williams and Zabel to release the tape, but after an editorial they wrote appeared in the Washington Post, EPA Director Lisa Jackson ordered the pair to remove the video or face disciplinary action. Specifically, the administration’s chief environmental official did not want Williams or Zabel mentioning their four decades with the EPA — time spent studying cap and trade. “The people who understand the problems with the cap and trade with offsets bill are not being heard,” Williams told Fox News…”It’s censorship,” Jeff Ruch, Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, told Fox News.” ConservativeAmerican.org is surprised! Liberal censorship?!
- Team Obama’s Empty Promise to have tough Consequences for North Korea 11/17/9 – Seven months ago, back in April, we told you Hillary Clinton promised to get tough with North Korea if they launched test missiles: “There will be consequences,” she threatened. We waited. In May, Obama promised “stronger international pressure.” What happened to the U.S. having tough consequences? Nope, we handed it all over to the weak United Nations. Hillary might as well have made a 3 A.M. call to the White House to look for consequences. The only thing we could find was Nancy Pelosi asking China to talk to North Korea. Not much of a tough consequence. North Korea was not worried. They took two American journalists hostage and demanded a “good will gesture” from the U.S.! That’s the tough consequence?! A freaking good will gesture? On June 10th, the cussing and spitting Susan Rice announced a consequence from the UN. The new sanction would allow foreign countries to stop and search ships heading to and from North Korea, “pending approval from the country whose flag the vessel was flying.” So, if we say ‘Pretty please,’ maybe…just maybe…the country might let us on the ship to look around?! No teeth at all. A poll shows most Americans think Obama has been way too easy on North Korea. We actually watched a North Korean ship (I’m not kidding, all we did was watch!) in June! We started covering this cartoon of events with posts of a PokeMon style battle between the evil NoKo-mon of North Korea and the rookie President, Obama-mon! Obamamon finally punished Nokomon by sending Billy Bob Clinton to the country to bring the hostages home. Mr. Clinton was not going to go until he heard he could get two interns alone on a plane! Nokomon fired even more test missiles. Still no consequence with any teeth. Zero. Zilch. The promise of a tough consequence was a lie.
- Obama’s White House Counsel loses job over Release of Interrogation Memos 11/17/9 – Marc Ambinder at the Atlantic reports on the “resignation” of White House Counsel Greg Craig. “For a White House that prides itself on mitigating the effects of internal drama, the Craig resignation is a real failure. It’s left many Craig allies — inside and outside of government — angry with the president’s top advisers. They accuse these advisers, primarily the president’s chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, of orchestrating a public whispering campaign designed to force Craig to resign. Implicitly, the thinking goes, no one in the White House had the — gumption — to fire Craig to his face. It is true that Craig and Emanuel did not always see eye to eye. It was Craig’s importuning that may have convinced the president to release Bush-era Justice Department memoranda that sanctioned torture. “This is what you were elected to do,” Craig told the president in one Oval Office meeting. Emanuel worried about the political repercussions of a first-term young Democratic president who would appear to be thumbing the eyes of the national security establishment. Craig won the round.” ConservativeAmerican.org notes, he may have won the round but he lost his job because of it.
- Obama Hires Mao-lover’s Hubby as New White House Counsel to erase “the Tracks Between Obama and Acorn” 11/17/9 – See related scandal dated 10/23/9 on Bob Bauer, the husband of Communist adorer Anita Dunn. . Tony Romm at the Hill reports, “The lawyer’s hiring,…was also an attempt by the White House to deflect any fallout that may arise from an ACORN investigation currently underway in Louisiana, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) added in a statement. “Bob Bauer has a public record of defending Barack Obama’s relationship with ACORN, the congressman told supporters. “Bauer’s hiring appears to be a tactical maneuver to strategically defend the White House exactly one week after Louisiana Attorney General Buddy Caldwell raided ACORN’s national headquarters in New Orleans and seized paper records and computer hard drives that may lead to the White House.”
- Obama’s Twitter Lie! 11/17/9 FTO reports today, “Obama scammed almost 3-million people into following “him” on twitter, yes the president that uses twitter to communicate with the people. Well that was a lie, in a recent interview in China, Obama was asked his opinion on China restricting Twitter. He replied “I have never used twitter“…He even went further with his hypocrisy and said “but I’m an advocate of technology and not restricting Internet access.” Another lie as he is behind the ACTA or copyright treaty that was hidden supposedly for National security.”
- White House Refuses to Provide Witnesses to Congress for Hearings into the Counterterrorism Failure at Fort Hood! 11/17/9 Can you imagine the outcry if George W. Bush had simply refused to send witnesses to a congress looking into a counterterrorism failure?! Ed Morrisey at Michelle Malkin’s Hot Air website reports today, “Congress wants to determine what failures allowed Army Major Nidal Hasan to kill 14 people and wound dozens of others in a premeditated shooting spree at Fort Hood. The Obama administration has refused to cooperate into a probe to find those failures. Ben Pershing at the Washington Post wrote last night that the White House refuses to provide witnesses to Congress for hearings into the counterterrorism failure: The first public congressional hearing on the Fort Hood attack will not include testimony from any current federal law enforcement, military or intelligence officials because the Obama administration “declined to provide any” such witnesses, according to a Senate committee source.” So much for open and transparent!
- Obama Defrauding America – Stimulus Money Going to Non-Existent Congressional Districts!! 11/18/9 – Amazingly, even ABCDEmocrat News reported on this story. Jonathan Karl, careful to say “nobody is suggesting wrong doing,” actually reported the White House “facts” are nonsense! It certainly is wrong doing! Where did that money actually go? Were laws broken? Conservative American radio talk show host Jay Weber asks “Why is this not the biggest scandal of our lifetimes?” Click the image to see the ABC story for yourself. IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE –
It probably ‘killed’ the arrogant Charles Hubris Gibson to report on this. They updated the story the next night. One or more people in the White House need to lose their jobs over this huge scandal! One of them should be the President. UPDATE 11/18/9 “The Steady Drip” says Obama’s betrayal is growing exponentially! UPDATE 11/23/9: From Newsbusters: “Fox News analyst Jim Pinkerton credited the Media Research Center for highlighting the lack of media outrage over the Obama administration’s fake congressional district scandal. After referencing the revelation that the Recovery.gov website claimed thousands of jobs had been saved in districts that don’t exist, Pinkerton suggested, “They [Obama officials] were embarrassed, but as the Media Research Center pointed out, the morning shows gave the story exactly 21 seconds.”
- Obama; Jobs Meeting not about Jobs! 11/18/9 From the Associated Press: “President Barack Obama says creating jobs isn’t the goal of a coming White House forum on jobs, and economic growth. The president told NBC News on Wednesday that the purpose of the Dec. 3 summit is to figure out how to encourage hiring by businesses still reluctant to do so…Obama told NBC that the forum will give him and other administration officials a chance to talk to CEOs, small-business owners and other experts to find out what’s going on.”
- Biden Golfs at Exclusive Club while More People Lose Jobs! 11/18/9 Biden tried to get in to golf at the members only Golf Club at South Shore. The club reversed its stand, and Biden arrived about 11 a.m. Rush Limbaugh notes that Obama has told corporate executives the days of private jet flights out to Vegas for things like this are over! ConservativeAmerican.org reported in a scandal dated 10/27/9, that “Obama has been on the golf course 24 times, mostly on Sundays, since taking office. He’s only been to Church a few times and didn’t attend a single service his first 11 weeks in office. We’re patiently waiting for Michael Moore-on to blast Obama for this as he blasted George W. Bush. Michael Moore-on still had a YouTube video up entitled “George Learns He Shouldn’t Golf While Soldiers Die.” Seems odd considering Bush only golfed a handful of times and Obama is out nearly every weekend. Odd, he still hasn’t had time to make up his mind on troop levels! As death tolls rise in Afghanistan, when will Obama realize the bad message this sends out?! Or will the left and the media just keep giving him a free pass?” Link to YouTube video.
- Improper Government Payments Increase 36% Under Obama! 11/18/9 ABCDEmocrat News reports, “During fiscal year 2009, improper payments totaled $98 billion, up 36 percent from the prior fiscal year when $72 billion in improper payments were made. The increase, Office of Management & Budget director Peter Orszag said on a conference call with reporters, stemmed from stricter scrutiny implemented by the administration and greater government spending due to the economic downturn. More than 50 percent of the $98 billion total came from Medicaid, Medicare, and Medicare Advantage…federal agencies make improper payments — dispersing the wrong amount of money to the wrong people. Sometimes they pay too much money, sometimes — but less frequently — too little. Sometimes innocent human error is to blame, sometimes — but less frequently — fraud.”
- Obama Nuclear Hypocrisy 11/18/9 Global Research reports, “The Washington Times reported last month, the Obama administration has reaffirmed an unspoken decades-old U.S. policy to officially ignore Israel’s nuclear stockpile. This support ensures that Israel does not have to sign the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which would require them to relinquish their hundreds of nuclear bombs. As The Washington Times report makes explicit, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu accidentally revealed in a television interview that Obama’s rhetoric about a nuclear-free world is not meant to apply to America or its allies: “It was utterly clear from the context of the speech that he was speaking about North Korea and Iran,”…The report exposing Obama’s nuclear hypocrisy was printed just one week before he received the Nobel Prize for his valiant efforts to bring about a “nuclear-free world”. Even Obama’s most logical political allies have questioned the sincerity of his “commitment” to the abolition of nuclear weapons.”
- Obama Lies About “Welcoming Criticism” in America! 11/18/9 Conservative American Michelle Malkin writes, “Obama lauded political dissent and told Chinese students that he welcomed unfettered criticism in America. Fierce opposition, he said, made him “a better leader because it forces me to hear opinions that I don’t want to hear.” How do you say “You lie!” in Mandarin? While the kowtower-in-chief’s press shop feeds paeans to free speech into Obama’s globe-trotting teleprompter, the White House is still waging war on vocal foes at home. Obama has lectured his critics in Washington stop talking and “get out of the way.” He has stacked his carefully-staged town halls with partisan stooges and campaign plants throughout the year. The president recently derided limited-government activists in the Tea Party movement with a vulgar sexual term used by left-wing cable hosts Anderson Cooper on CNN and the MSNBC smear merchants (just Google “teabagging” and you’ll see what they mean). And there are now more muzzled watchdogs in the Obama administration than on the sidelines of the Westminster Kennel Club show.” – Michelle Malkin is right on track, as always. ConservativeAmerican.org asks what about the Anti-Fox News Czar, Anita Dunn? How is that “welcoming criticism?!”
- Obama Tax Cheat Scandal # 11 – Lael Brainard 11/18/9 The Associated Press reports today on what they call Obama’s “fifth” nominee with tax problems…the must have missed a few! Our count is up to Ten! AP reports on Obama’s pick for undersecretary of the Treasury for International Affairs: “Brainard was late in paying real estate taxes in 2005, 2006 and 2007 on property in Northern Virginia, according to the report by the Senate Finance Committee staff. The report also challenges the accuracy of a deduction Brainard claimed for running an office from her home. The challenge led Brainard to reduce the deduction on her 2008 return, though she declined to adjust returns for 2005, 2006 and 2007, telling committee staff she used a reasonable method to calculate the deductions. Brainard paid most of the late property taxes before she was nominated, in March. However, she told the committee that she realized after her nomination that her 2008 property taxes had not been paid. They were paid in September, the report said.” ConservativeAmerican.org lists ten others with tax problems so far. These include senior adviser Pete Rouse, Protocol “droid’ Capricia Marshall, Health & Abortion Services Director Kathleen Sebelius, Trade Rep Ron Kirk, the first nominee for the same position that Lael Brainard is going for (Undersecretary of International Affairs) Caroline Atkinson, Health nominee Tom Daschle, Chief Performance Officer nominee Nancy Killefer, Labor Secretary nominee Hilda Solis, and of course the guy in charge of the IRS, Tim the Tax Cheat Geithner. Four of these were nominated in the first 16 days of Obama’s administration!
- Obama says Soldiers Make a “Good Photo Op!” 11/19/9 In Obama’s latest gaffe, he told soldiers what he thinks of them. From Fox Nation: “Obama arrived on the base 3:19 p.m. local time (1 a.m. Eastern Standard Time), and received a rousing welcome from 1,500 troops in camouflage uniforms, many holding cameras or pointing cell phones to snap pictures. “You guys make a pretty good photo op,” the president said. Standing on a riser wearing a blue suit and red tie, with a cluster of troops and a large American flag behind him, Obama expressed “the gratitude of the American public” and said his meetings in four countries over eight days in Asia will help deliver a “safer more prosperous world for all of us.” – ConservativeAmerican.org points out Obama says it is HIM who will make the world safer and more prosperous, not the soldiers! They just make for a good photo op!
- Obama Bows AGAIN! This time to the Chinese Premier! 11/20/9 President Obama has bowed down to yet another foreign leader. In China, Obama the puppy dog this time went with his tail between his legs to Bow to Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao! For Obama, the third bow is a charm. It’s like a song. Sing it to the Knack’s “My Sherona” with these words: Bow Bow Bow Obowma!!
- Obama’s Broken Promise to end “Business as Usual” Politics in Washington 11/20/9 Freedom Eden reports: “Obama promised to be the one to turn the page on “playing the same Washington game.” What a load! What a pack of lies! Obama promised to change business-as-usual politics in Washington. Add that to the ever-growing list of his broken promises. Obama hasn’t changed how Washington works. He’s playing the same old games, making shady deals. From Jonathan Karl, ABC News: On page 432 of the Reid bill, there is a section increasing federal Medicaid subsidies for “certain states recovering from a major disaster.” The section spends two pages defining which “states” would qualify, saying, among other things, that it would be states that “during the preceding 7 fiscal years” have been declared a “major disaster area.” I am told the section applies to exactly one state: Louisiana, the home of moderate Democrat Mary Landrieu, who has been playing hard to get on the health care bill. In other words, the bill spends two pages describing would could be written with a single world: Louisiana. (This may also help explain why the bill is long.) Senator Harry Reid, who drafted the bill, cannot pass it without the support of Louisiana’s Mary Landrieu. How much does it cost? According to the Congressional Budget Office: $100 million.’ This makes me sick.”
- Obama Breaks Global Warming Promise 11/21/9 Don Surber at Daily Mail: “A year ago, President-elect Barack Obama said of global warming: “Delay is no longer an option. Denial is no longer an acceptable response.” Now, delay is the only option. There is one promise that I like seeing broken. From the Associated Press: President Barack Obama and other world leaders agreed today that next month’s much-anticipated climate change summit will be merely a way station, not the once hoped-for end point, in the search for a worldwide global warming treaty. The 192-nation climate conference beginning in three weeks in Copenhagen had originally been intended to produce a new global climate-change treaty. Hopes for that have dimmed lately. But comments by Obama and fellow leaders at a hastily arranged breakfast meeting here on the sidelines of an Asia-Pacific summit served to put the final nail in any remaining expectations for the December summit. “There was an assessment by the leaders that it is unrealistic to expect a full internationally, legally binding agreement could be negotiated between now and Copenhagen which starts in 22 days,” said Michael Froman, Obama’s deputy national security adviser for international economic matters.”
- The ObamaCare Nightmare “Tax & Delay” Fraud 11/23/9 – Conservative American U.S. Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina told Fox News today the real cost of the ObamaCare Nightmare is more than $2-Trillion! He says the only way the democrats get their price under $1-Trillion is to start the taxes imposed by the bill immediately, then wait to offer benefits for four years! It’s the Tax & Delay fraud. And, remember we earlier pointed out that the only way the ObamaCare Nightmare doesn’t add to the deficit is because the democrats took the $250-billion payment to doctors out of the bill and are dealing with that separately! This is the check they want to give doctors to make up for the fact they’ll be screwing them with the Medicare Cuts! Seniors need to wake up on this one. Democrats are taking health care away from aging citizens with this bill!
- Obama & Holder Lie About Who Decided to Put Terrorists on Trial in New York! 11/23/9 Both President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder have maintained it was Holder who made the decision, not Obama, to put terrorists on trial in New York. The move was designed to protect Obama from the political fall out and set up Holder as the fall guy. One little problem, as noted by Brian Kilmeade at Fox News…Holder has no authority of the Military and cannot order them to release these prisoners from Guantanamo Bay and send them to New York. That power belongs to the Commander-in-Chief. President Obama was not just aware of Holder’s decision, he approved it.
- CLIMATEGATE! – Obama’s Nut-Job Science Guy, John Holdren, Involved in Unfolding Climate Hoax Scandal! 11/24/9 We’ve already told you (See Scandal dated 4/27/9 on the Climate Hoax Czar)Obama’s Most UNwanted List.” Now, Canadian climatologist, Dr. Tim Ball, says Holdren is “directly involved in CRU’s (Climate Research Unit of the University of East Anglia) unfolding Climategate scandal. In fact, according to files released by a CEU hacker or whistleblower, Holden is involved in what…Ball terms “a truculent and nasty manner that provides a brief demonstration of his lack of understanding, commitment on faith and willingness to ridicule and bully people…It is already clear the entire claims and positions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) are based on falsified manipulated material and is therefore completely compromised.” Read the emails here. Meanwhile, Team Obama proceeds with negotiations on a stupid climate “treaty” (Are we making peace with the climate or something?! Who signs for the climate? Al Gore or Mother Nature?) as if nothing has even happened. They are completely ignoring the scandal and treating it as just another “Fox News” annoyance. UPDATE 12/5/9 Pajama’s Media has an excellent piece on Holder’s Climategate “science” here.
- Barack Obama and Joe Biden party with White House Party Crashers! – White House Security Scandal 11/24/9 Like the president or not, this is a HUGE security problem! Seems anyone can just stroll into a White House party and pose for pictures! The Associated Press and Yahoo! News report Michaele and Tareq Salahi, a couple from Virginia’s horse country, crashed the White House state dinner for the Indian prime minister. They were all smiles as they rubbed shoulders with Vice President Joe Biden, White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel, Washington Mayor Adrian Fenty and CBS News anchor Katie Couric. Who’s in charge of keeping the President safe?! UPDATE 12/1/9: Ed Morrisey at Hot Air thinks someone high up let this couple in and the Secret Service is being tossed under the bus! UPDATE 12/13/9: Fox News, “The president answered “yes,” when asked whether he was “seriously angry” about the intrusion. “That’s why it won’t happen again.”
- Commander Obama Prosecuting Navy SEALs over a bloody lip!! 11/24/9 In the upside world that Commander Obama is in charge of, the bad guy terrorists get criminal trials with all the rights of U.S. citizens and the good guy Navy SEALs who capture them get to…GO TO JAIL?!!! A terrorist gets a bloody lip (don’t you feel bad for him?) and the radical extremist leadership of our very own nation is prosecuting the soldiers who captured him!! “Instead of being lauded for bringing to justice a high-value target, three of the SEAL commandos, all enlisted, face assault charges and have retained lawyers. Matthew McCabe, Jonathan Keefe, and Julio Huertas.” ConservativeAmerican.org, for one, thanks them for their service.
- Obama Pushing Climate Hoax Treaty Despite Scandal in Britain! 11/26/9 “If Obama fails to nudge world leaders toward a climate pact, domestic critics are poised to pounce. Republicans in particular are mindful of Obama’s trip to Copenhagen earlier this year, when he lobbied unsuccessfully for Chicago’s bid to host the 2016 Summer Olympics. Skeptics of global warming science, meanwhile, criticized Obama for pushing a climate deal amid a scandal in Britain, where computer hackers obtained and posted online e-mails and other documents from leading climate scientists. The skeptics say documents show that scientists have overstated the case for global warming. Obama administration officials said that they had seen the stolen e-mails and dismissed the arguments.” – Source: Los Angeles Times.
- Obama Breaks Promise to Great Britain 11/26/9 From the U.K. Spectator: “…the Obama administration has not only broken a promise made to Britain but reneged upon a vital agreement that would have given the UK full “operational sovereignty” over the new F-35 Joint Strike Fighters we’re supposed to be buying for our new aircraft carriers. Back in December 2006 Lord Drayson, minister for Defence Procurement, travelled to Washington for urgent talks to save Britain’s participation in the programme. Crucial to this was the signing of a memorandum of Understanding that would give Britain, the only “Tier 1″ partner, full access to software codes that would allow UK personnel to upgrade the JSF as and when needed. Without this “technology transfer” the UK would be dependent upon the US for maintaining the aircraft and, consequently, would not actually have “operational sovereignty” despite committing billions to the development of the plane. This was, Drayson, insisted, “non-negotiable” and it was a matter raised repeatedly by Tony Blair in his regular discussions with George W Bush. The American objection to these “technology transfers” is, essentially, that they don’t trust the British not to sell or leak the codes to someone else. So much for that much-vaunted Special Relationship, eh? But Bush, to his credit, faced down opposition…gave Britain the assurances it sought…Obama appears to have reneged on the deal. According to Reuters: The United States will keep to itself sensitive software code that controls Lockheed Martin Corp’s new radar-evading F-35 fighter jet despite requests from partner countries, a senior Pentagon program official said. Access to the technology had been publicly sought by Britain, which had threatened to scrub plans to buy as many as 138 F-35s if it were unable to maintain and upgrade its fleet without U.S. involvement. This is not what we were promised, not what we signed on for and not, frankly, what we paid for…given that British support for American foreign policy has ended one Prime Ministerial career and helped wound another you might think it time to ask what’s really in it for us? Or are “non-negotiable” matters of operational sovereignty actually all-too-negotiable after all? This is one area in which, at matters seem to stand, Barack Obama is worse than George W Bush.”
- Obama Breaks Promise on Land Mines 11/26/9 Far Right Democrat & USA Today report: “The Obama administration has decided not to sign an international convention that bans land mines. State Department spokesman Ian Kelly said Tuesday that the administration recently completed a review and decided not to change the Bush-administration era policy. “We decided that our land mine policy remains in effect,” he said. More than 150 countries have agreed to the Mine Ban Treaty’s provisions to end the production, use, stockpiling and trade in mines. Besides the United States, holdouts include: China, India, Pakistan, Myanmar and Russia. Human rights groups had expressed hope that the Obama administration would sign the treaty. Stephen Goose, director of Human Rights Watch’s arms division, said he was surprised by the announcement and called it disappointing. He said that his group had been pushing the administration to conduct a review of its policy, but the administration had given no indication that one was underway. “If one was already completed, it was not very extensive,” he said.”
- Team Obama Member Abruptly Quits (Appointment Scandal #93 – Phil Carter) 11/26/9 H.R. Huff-n-Stuff-ington Post reports: “Phil Carter, Obama’s top detainee affairs policy appointee at the Pentagon, announced his resignation on Tuesday. He’s not the first person to abruptly quit the new White House.” – Why did he quit? Why did he leave so “abruptly?”
- Obama’s Diplomacy Flip-Flop! Good for Bush, Not Necessary for Him! 11/28/9 OpEdNews reports: “Obama apparently never seriously considered ending the war diplomatically. Recall his blustering campaign rhetoric about defeating the Taliban.” The Obama campaign said Bush should have done more with diplomacy. Now that Obama is in charge, that’s just not necessary anymore! From the Christian Science Monitor: “As Americans went to the polls last year, they were apparently ready to give Obama’s approach a try, after the perceived failures of the Bush administration’s practice of freezing out enemy states. As president, Obama wasted no time converting a campaign pledge to official policy, declaring in his inaugural address, “We will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist.” More than six months later, Obama can claim no breakthroughs or cite any obvious unclenched fists. Of the cases where the policy faces its biggest test – Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba – responses to Obama’s outstretched hand range from a bite back on the nuclear front (North Korea) to silence (Iran) to modest movement (Syria and Cuba).” – So much for his promise of “Change” from the Bush Administration. On Tuesday, he’ll suggest his own troop surge…despite the fact he said troop surges don’t work! (See Scandal # 141).
- Obama Won’t Declassify Documents Despite Promise to Have Open Government! 11/29/9 The Boston Globe: “President Obama will maintain a lid of secrecy on millions of pages of military and intelligence documents that were scheduled to be declassified by the end of the year, according to administration officials. The missed deadline spells trouble for the White House’s promises to introduce an era of government openness, say advocates, who believe that releasing historical information enforces a key check on government behavior…The documents in question – all more than 25 years old – were scheduled to be declassified on Dec. 31 under an order originally signed by President Bill Clinton and amended by President George W. Bush. But now Obama finds himself in the awkward position of extending the secrecy, despite his repeated pledges of greater transparency, because his administration has been unable to prod spy agencies into conformance. Some of the agencies have thrown up roadblocks to disclosure, engaged in turf battles over how documents should be evaluated, and have reviewed only a fraction of the material to determine whether releasing them would jeopardize national security.” ConservativeAmerican.org points out President Obama is thus keeping more secrets than either the Bush or Clinton administrations had planned to!
- Obama’s “So What” Reaction to ClimateGate! 12/1/9 – Sibby Online: ” Obama boldly proclaimed that the world has moved “one step closer” to a “strong operational agreement” on climate change at next month’s Copenhagen summit. Countries must “reach a strong operational agreement that will confront the threat of climate change while serving as a stepping-stone to a legally binding treaty,” he told a press conference with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. I thought to myself, is this guy crazy? Is Obama on drugs? Is Obama that insulated from reality that 5 days after the greatest international scandal in science was exposed since Darwinian evolution 150 years ago, Obama doesn’t express outrage that the scientists and scientific data behind the climate-change–green movement is all a Big Lie? Moreover, he displays his arrogance even more by redoubling his efforts to cram this climate-change fascism down the throats of the American people.” Meanwhile, Michelle Malkin reports the Obama reaction has simply been a big “Who Cares?” From Malkin: “White House press secretary Robert Gibbs — echoing data destruction expert/energy czar Carol Browner — says ClimateGate has no bearing on Obama’s push for massive global warming taxes/intervention. The science is “settled.” Yeah, who cares about the global warming scandal of the century?”
- Obama Gets Facts Wrong on Taliban and Bin Laden– 12/1/9 Speaking at West Point, Barack Obama said, “Under the banner of this domestic unity and international legitimacy – and only after the Taliban refused to turn over Osama bin Laden – we sent our troops into Afghanistan.” The U.K. Guardian reported on October 17th, 2001 (not even one month after 9/11) “A senior Taliban minister has offered a last-minute deal to hand over Osama bin Laden during a secret visit to Islamabad, senior sources in Pakistan told the Guardian last night. For the first time, the Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden for trial in a country other than the US without asking to see evidence first in return for a halt to the bombing, a source close to Pakistan’s military leadership said. But US officials appear to have dismissed the proposal and are instead hoping to engineer a split within the Taliban leadership. The offer was brought by Mullah Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil, the Taliban foreign minister and a man who is often regarded as a more moderate figure in the regime. He met officials from the CIA and Pakistan’s ISI intelligence directorate in Islamabad on Monday.” – The President was incorrect to suggest the Taliban would not hand over Bin Laden.
- Is Obama Using Troops as a Prop? 12/1/9 The Dallas Morning News wants to know if it is right for the President to make such an announcement at West Point instead of making it from the oval office. They ask if he is using troops as a prop.
- Obama Troop Surge Hypocrisy # 2
- Obama’s No Money for War Lie 12/1/9 It’s suddenly about the economy?! For his entire Presidency, it’s all been about health reform. Now, in a sudden change, he claims the big issue is the economy. He said the American people are focused on rebuilding the economy. And he said we simply can’t afford the price tag of these wars! What an outrageous claim! We can’t afford the war, but we can afford the trillion he said the wars cost for health care?! This is nuts!! He is being dishonest with the American people to suddenly claim its all about the economy and that we just can’t afford the war…while he pushes his huge, costly socialist agenda! This is a stupid and foolish claim. Does anyone read his talks ahead of time? Is no one honest with him about what the reaction will be?
- President Lies about Being the Voice of Freedom!! 12/1/9 Tonight, the President of the United States told a brazen lie about Supporting Freedom. Barack Obama tonight said “America will speak out for” those living in tyranny! That’s a dang lie! He was silent when voices oppressed by tyranny in Iran were crying out! He was too nervous that his peace talks with the terrorist Islamist President of that nation might break up if he dared to speak up for freedom! The truth: Don’t count on America to help you during the Obama Presidency. These were words, just words.
- Obama Makes Up ‘Facts’ Again? 12/1/9 In a bizarre claim, the President said there has not been any delay in his decision. He made the new claim that he never received a request for more troops to be added prior to 2010 anyway. While the request was made earlier, he now claims it was for sending additional troops in 2010 instead of right away. If true, why didn’t the administration point that out long ago rather than just take the delay beating and the dithering comments? He waited 93 days since the request for more troops came in to make up his mind. 162 soldiers died in those 93 days. Since the President took office, there have been 439 military deaths (as of 11/30/09…click for latest number).
- Obama Still Bashing Bush…And Rumsfeld Says He is Lying! 12/1/9 President Obama said the only one who delayed any action on adding troops was George W. Bush and that only Obama acted shortly after taking office to approve a “long standing request” for additional troops. From Nice Deb: “Donald Rumsfeld, like Dick Cheney many times before him, wasn’t going to let Obama’s slander go unchallenged: “In his speech to the nation last night, President Obama claimed that ‘Commanders in Afghanistan repeatedly asked for support to deal with the reemergence of the Taliban, but these reinforcements did not arrive.’ Such a bald misstatement, at least as it pertains to the period I served as Secretary of Defense, deserves a response. I am not aware of a single request of that nature between 2001 and 2006. If any such requests occurred, ‘repeated’ or not, the White House should promptly make them public. The President’s assertion does a disservice to the truth and, in particular, to the thousands of men and women in uniform who have fought, served and sacrificed in Afghanistan. In the interest of better understanding the President’s announcement last night, I suggest that the Congress review the President’s assertion in the forthcoming debate and determine exactly what requests were made, who made them, and where and why in the chain of command they were denied.” UPDATE 12/5/9 Fox News: “The White House said Obama was referring to troop requests made during 2008. “I will let Secretary Rumsfeld explain … whether he thinks that the effort in Afghanistan was sufficiently resourced during his tenure as secretary of defense,” White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said Wednesday. On Friday, Rumsfeld spokesman Keith Urbahn rejected that explanation. “White House officials are not credible in denying President Obama’s intended meaning when he said … that ‘commanders’ were ‘repeatedly’ denied additional troops and resources in Afghanistan,” Urbahn said in e-mail to Fox News. “The administration now claims President Obama was actually referring to denials of troops by his own secretary of defense in 2008,” Urbahn said, referring to Secretary Robert Gates, who replaced Rumsfeld under Bush and continued to serve under Obama. “If it is what the president meant, he owes an apology to Gen. (David) McKiernan for dismissing him, for it was Gen. McKiernan who sought additional forces in 2008,” Urbahn said. “This looseness with the facts seems to be a pattern in the current administration’s efforts to blame their challenges on their predecessors. Nearly one year into this administration, that approach is wearing thin.”
- It’s Obama’s War Now – Broken Promise to Bring Troops Home 12/1/9 Cynthia Tucker at the Atlanta Journal says “It’s Obama’s War Now.” From Conservative Wisdom: “Obama’s promise on October 27, 2007, to bring the troops home as one of his first actions in the Oval Office is obviously a broken promise. The left-wing peace activist arm of liberalism is finally speaking up. As Obama escalates the war efforts in Afghanistan, the anti-war crowd is joining Democratic members of Congress in condemning their dear leader’s actions. Even Michael Moore is angry at Obama.”
- Obama Accidentally says the word, “Terror!” 12/1/9 President Obama goofed up tonight and violated his own administration’s policy against using the word “Terror.” While he carefully avoided saying “terrorist,” he stumbled and said that in the last few months people have been arrested in the United States who were planning “new acts of terror.” Oops.
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 94 – Desiree Rogers (Social Secretary Refuses to Testify on White House Party Crashers) 12/3/9 s2s magazine reports, “President Obama’s Social Secretary Desirée Rogers is facing scrutiny for the White House’s party crashers, but the White House is standing behind her…Rogers is catching lots of attitude from Washington insiders that blame her (at least partially) for the snafu. She was also called to testify before the House Homeland Security Committee regarding the event, but declined. According to Black Voices, first on the list of offenses was Desirée’s abandoning her hosting duties by not manning the door to the party. Apparently, she handed off that task to White House staffer Cathy Hargraves, reports The New York Times. Secondly, instead of hosting, Desiree held court at a table of her own, which is uncommon for people in her position. “Although the state dinner was Rogers’s responsibility, with its myriad moving parts, she was on the official guest list, along with other Obama intimates from Chicago, such as her ex-husband John Rogers, Marty Nesbitt and his wife, Anita Blanchard,” wrote The Washington Post. “Instead of remaining behind the scenes, like a discreet stage director, Desirée Rogers had a seat at the most exclusive dinner in town.” –UPDATE 12/4/9 Town Hall has the video from a tense moment between White House spinster Robert Gibbs and reporter April Ryan of American Urban Radio, in which Yahoo! News reports Gibbs essentially compared Ryan to a petulant child, is among the most heated (and entertaining) in recent memory.
UPDATE 12/5/9 Fox News says Rogers may have let the party crashers in on purpose! Rogers “once joked that she regularly allowed party crashers at White House events. Desiree Rogers made the claim in an interview with the trade magazine BizBash at the Creative Coalition’s annual meeting in June — months before two reality-TV wannabes crashed Obama’s party last week for the Indian prime minister. “Lots of people just come anyways,” she said, joking that she had added extra tables and benches at every event to accommodate people who just show up. “They won’t take no for an answer. Finally, I just said, ‘All right, come on in. It’s no use kicking you out.’” An administration official told the New York Post that Rogers “was clearly making a tongue-in-cheek comment about White House staff, already cleared to be on the complex” and not referring to the general public.” – Uh-huh. UPDATE 12/5/9: And Big Government counts this as yet another broken promise and hypocrisy: “Barack Obama’s hypocrisy is nothing short of stunning…the problem is not that Obama is claiming the privilege; it’s the gross hypocrisy in doing so. On Mar. 31, 2008, then candidate-Obama blasted President Bush for not sharing with Congress or collaborating enough with Congress. (Ironically, that speech focused on avoiding congressional approval for official actions, a practice that Obama has put on steroids with his armies of unaccountable “czars,” but that’s another column.) He criticized invoking executive privilege in other speeches as well. He pledged an unprecedented level of information-sharing with Congress. It seems those were just words. Chalk it up as another promise broken. UPDATE ADDED 12/26/9: Sandra Rose says Desiree Rogers may have been fired! “There is no confirmation of this, but tongues are wagging that, at the very least, Desiree has been demoted to the equivalent of a White House desk job since dropping the ball by not posting a staff member at the WH gate to receive visitors. I told you Desiree was going to be trouble from the moment we first laid eyes on her whispering in Barack’s ear, didn’t I?” UPDATE 1/5/9: Rogers has kept her job so far. The Washington Post says that she should be fired: “Rogers came under fire after the Salahi scandal erupted. From the start, Rogers was an unlikely choice for social secretary. She was not of Washington, considered by many too high-powered for the job and more interested in being a public figure (and thus upstaging the first lady) than in doing the gritty, behind-the-scenes work inherent in that position. That Rogers stayed and that the White House refused to allow her to testify before Congress reflected badly on the president. He, not a member of his staff, ended up looking incompetent…Rogers…should step down.” UPDATE 1/20/2010 From Michael Sneed at the Chicago Sun Times: “Hmmm. It sure looks like President Obama’s surprise birthday dinner guest list for first lady Michelle Obama Saturday did NOT include White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers, who got embroiled in the gate-crashing scandal. If Desiree wasn’t invited, is that an indication of a status change since the gate-crashing event? Just asking.” UPDATE 3/29/2010: Rogers is number six on Conservative American U.S. Senator Jim DeMint’s “Top 10” list of President Obama’s nominees and appointees who have resigned in disgrace.”
- Congressional Budget Office says Obama’s Jobs Created or Saved Claim is a Joke 12/3/9 Rush Limbaugh: “American Spectator blog, this is the CBO, Congressional Budget Office: “It is impossible to determine how many of the reported jobs would have existed without the stimulus package.” Here is yesterday’s CBO report: “Recipients report that about 640,000 jobs were created or retained with ARRA funding through September 2009. Such reports, however, do not provide a comprehensive estimate of the law’s impact on employment in the United States. That impact may be higher or lower than the reported number for several reasons (in addition to any issues about the quality of the data in the reports). First” and this is the key thing, “it is impossible to determine how many of the reported jobs would have existed in the absence of the stimulus package.” So it’s garbage in, garbage out. It’s the Universe of Lies, whether it’s climate science, whether it’s jobs, whether it’s employment growth numbers or economic growth numbers, it’s all not trustworthy, it’s all political, it’s all spun to benefit those in power.”
- Top White House Advisor Disagrees with Obama on How to Fix Economy?! 12/3/9 Rush Limbaugh quotes White House Senior Advisor Valerie JARRETT: “I think what’s good about today is it’s clear that government alone can’t solve this problem. It has to be a partnership with the private sector. Long-term, sustainable growth is going to come from businesses investing in our country and growing the economy — and we’re very optimistic.” RUSH: Do they think that we are idiots? They do! They must think that we’re idiots. This is not what she believes. Or they would not have wasted all this money in the stimulus and told everybody that the government is… It was Obama himself that said government’s the only place capable of dealing with this, and that was one of his selling points before getting the stimulus passed. And now she’s out there, “Well, we’re seeing government alone can’t solve the problem.” Obama doesn’t think that. She doesn’t think that.”
10/16/9 From the Green Hell Blog: “President Obama…“What I think we need to do is increase our domestic energy production,” Obama said in response to a question about environmental policy from an audience member. “I’m in favor of finding environmentally sound ways to tap our oil and our natural gas.” Obama also mentioned his support for nuclear energy, one of two key points of possible Senate compromise as lawmakers look to pass a comprehensive energy and global warming bill…”There’s no reason why technologically we can’t employ nuclear energy in a safe and effective way,” Obama said. “Japan does it and France does it and it doesn’t have greenhouse gas emissions, so it would be stupid for us not to do that in a much more effective way.” Actions, however, tell the tale. The New York Times reported last week that: The Department of the Interior has frozen oil and gas development on 60 of 77 contested drilling sites in Utah…alleging…the process of leasing the land was rushed and badly flawed… including possible damage to the habitat of sage grouse, which is being considered for endangered species protection, and to avoid the dust and noise pollution associated with drilling operations. Sounds pretty lame to us…With respect to nuclear, President Pinocchio’s friends in the environmental movement…sent this letter…asking them to reject streamlining the licensing process for nuclear plants. Apparently, they like the status quo — no new nuke plants have been built in more than 30 years. While President Pinocchio postures by saying that he is for drilling and nukes, he knows his administration minions and political allies will kill both. ”
10/27/9 War time is Tee Time for Obama! President B-Rock Obama has been on the golf course 24 times, mostly on Sundays, since taking office. He’s only been to Church a few times and didn’t attend a single service his first 11 weeks in office. We’re patiently waiting for Michael Moore-on to blast Obama for this as he blasted George W. Bush. Michael Moore-on still has a youtube video up entitled “George Learns He Shouldn’t Golf While Soldiers Die.” Seems odd considering Bush only golfed a handful of times and Obama is out nearly every weekend. Odd, he still hasn’t had time to make up his mind on troop levels! As death tolls rise in Afghanistan, when will Obama realize the bad message this sends out?! Or will the left and the media just keep giving him a free pass?
UPDATE 4/21/2010: From Victor Davis Hanson, with tongue firmly in cheek, at the National Review Online: “Ever since Dwight Eisenhower hit the back nine, critics have snickered at golf-playing presidents — as if their polo shirts, shades, and splashy caps were revelations of aristocratic disdain for the rest of us, or as if they were engaging in a sort of loafing amid world crises. Not now. We have come to realize that presidents should play golf — in fact, lots of it — both for needed relaxation and as a reminder that it is no longer a sport of the elite.”
11/15/9 David Horowitz and Newsreal reports, “And through it all, the President goes on lying: “Over the past 10 months, we’ve taken a number of bold steps to break the back of this recession. We’ve worked to stabilize the financial system, revive lending to small businesses and families, and prevent responsible homeowners from losing their homes. And through the Recovery Act, we’ve cut taxes for middle class families, extended and increased unemployment insurance, and created and saved more than a million jobs” Lies piled upon lies. And now, the President is looking to “talk” about how to create jobs and “get this economy moving again.”
If only he had considered having his “unemployment summit” ten months ago, before he threw $787 billion into the wind…Consider the following: The official unemployment rate is now over 10% (10.2%) with the real figure pegged at 17.5% if you count the underemployed…many of the jobs shed by business have been lost permanently…5.6 million people have been unemployed for more than 6 months (that’s a whopping 36% of all unemployed individuals), a statistic not seen in years…11 million full-time jobs have been lost.”
12/1/9 President Obama was one of the toughest critics of the George W. Bush Troop Surge in Iraq. He also was one of the last stubborn holdouts to admit it worked. He only sort of, maybe admitted it in an interview with Katie Couric after she prodded him numerous times. Now he has his second Afghan War troop surge. In February, Obama’s first troop surge wound up sending about 20,000 troops to Afghanistan. Now, Obama is again using the Bush troop surge strategy to send another 30,000 to Afghanistan. Hypocrisy on parade!
On 9/4/11, ConservativeAmerican.org discontinued the list. It was simply too much work to keep up with all of the Team Obama lies and broken promises. And, the majority of voters were not even willing to listen to the truth about Obama. As history taught us, President Obama was easily reelected in 2012. People still believed the “If you like you plan, you can keep it” lie. Only after the President broke that promise, one that impacted tens of millions of Americans, did citizens start to wake up and realize who the REAL Barack Obama is. This list is presented to all of those now willing to look into Obama’s past.
You can visit all the pages of the Official Obama Administration Scandals List!
SCANDALS By Scandal Number:1-100. 101-200. 201-300. 301-400. 401-500. 501-600. 601-700. 701-800. 801-900. 901-1000. 1001-1100. 1101-1200. 1201-1300. 1301-1400. 1401-1500. 1501-1600. 1601-1700. 1701-1800. 1801-1900. 1901-2000. 2001-2100. 2101-2200. 2201-2300. 2301-2325.
SCANDALS By PAGE Name:
Page 1 – Official Obama Adnimistration Scandals List.
Page 2 – Obama Lies List.
Page 3 – The Tea Party Guide to the Obama Galaxy.
Page 4 The Obama Excuses List.
Page 5 Obama’s Broken Promises List.
Page 6 The Obama Mistakes List.
Page 7 Obama Scandals List.
Page 8 Obamacare Lies List.
Page 9 More Obama Lies.
Page 10 Official Obama Scandals & Lies List.
Page 11 The Obama-Nopoulus 26, 41 State of the Union Lies & Other Obama Scandals!
Page 12 How Many Lies Has Obama Told?
Page 13 More and More Obama Broken Promises! – 1300 & Counting!
Page 14 Obama Nominee Scandals & Other Team Obama Lies
Page 15 Obama Mistakes and Lies List.
Page 16 Never-ending List of Obama Lies
Page 17 The Best Obama Lies List
Page 18 Obamifact/ObamaWiki – The Obama List
BONUS PAGE: 310 Obamacare Lies and Broken Promises!
Page 19 Obama Promises Melt Like Snowflakes! – And We List the Snowflakes
Page 20 ObamaPedia Guide to Obama Lies
Page 21 Obama’s Endless String of Broken Promises
Page 22 Obama’s Broken Net Spending Cut Lie and 2,200 Other Fabrications!
Page 23 – Obama: “I want you to hold me Accountable!” – Okay, we will.
Page 24 – Keeping Track of Obama Lies, Broken Promises.
SCANDALS By Date:
Obama’s Youth-through-Joe the Plumber (10/25/08).
10/30/08 Aunt Zeituni-through-Urban Czar 3/1/9
Broken Earmark pledge 3/1/9-through-4/13/9 Fascist Obama tells Cops to watch out for Conservatives!
Samson Obama 4/13/9-through-Energy Hypocrisy 5/22/9
Racist Sonia Sotomayor 5/26/9-through-Inspectors General-Gate (#3!) 7/8/9
Inspectors General-Gate (#4!) 7/8/9-through-Stimulus “bang” for the buck? 8/7/9
Biden Credits Stimulus 8/7/9-through-Obama Lies to Congress #5 9/9/9
Obama Lies to Congress #6 9/9/9-through-Broken New Orleans Promise 10/16/9
Obama is for drilling?! 10/16/9-through-Jarrett Disagrees with Obama 12/3/9
Obama Lies About Troops 12/3/9-through-Appoints a Transgender 1/5/10
Obama Shock & Awe 1/7/10-through-Obama Disagrees with Himself 1/28/10
Obama’s BS on Lobbyists 1/28/10-through-Obama’s Fake & Staged Obamacare Summit 2/24/10
Obamacare Nightmare gets worse 2/24/10-through-Obama screws up on pre-existing coverage for kids 3/24/10
Obama buys 2 Obamacare Votes 3/24/10-through-Obama stimulus didn’t save teacher jobs after all 5/7/10
Obama Gulf Oil Blunder 5/7/10-through-Obama’s Caribou Coffee Cover-Up 6/29/10
Team Obama says Taliban is Stronger now! 6/29/10-through-Obama again promises to work on economy 9/1/10
Gibbs Lies about Obama 9/1/10-through-Gibbs Flip-flops on Chamber of Commerce 10/17/10
Obama says Americans Don’t Think Clearly! 10/19/10-through-Obama stimulus a complete failure 12/5/10
Bonus Page: 310 Obamacare Lies!
Obama’s Wiki Failure 12/5/10-through-Obama’s State of Confusion Address 1/25/11
Obama’s State of Confusion continued 1/25/11-through-Obama’s Ambassador Forced to Resign 3/20/11.
Obama Libyan Scandals (#4)-through-Obama’s Fake Debt Concern Speech Lie # 23.
More Obama fake debt concern-through-Obama lying about cause of poor economy 6/10/11.
Obama Lying About Border Security 6/10/11-through-Obama’s Lie About Not Resting Until Every American Had a Job! 8/18/11.
Team Obama stops deportations of democrat voters-through-Unions Laboring over why Obama is governing “small.”