By Peter Andrew – ConservativeAmerican.org – Leading the way Right.
The list below contains all of the Obama Administration mistakes, blunders, broken promises, flip flops, gaffes, lies, etc. That’s too long of a name, so we called it “the Official Obama Administration Scandals List.” This list covers Barack Obama and his pals from day one through September 4th, 2011. At that point, the list was discontinued. We present this list to you as an accurate and complete historic detail of the Legacy of Lies President Obama leaves behind for the time period starting with his youth and going until September 4th, 2011. Not responsible for any broken or out-of-date links. They worked when we posted them. Some may redirect you to the wayback machine.
You can visit all the pages of the Official Obama Administration Scandals List!
SCANDALS By Scandal Number:1-100. 101-200. 201-300. 301-400. 401-500. 501-600. 601-700. 701-800. 801-900. 901-1000. 1001-1100. 1101-1200. 1201-1300. 1301-1400. 1401-1500. 1501-1600. 1601-1700. 1701-1800. 1801-1900. 1901-2000. 2001-2100. 2101-2200. 2201-2300. 2301-2325. – Find more ways to search the list at the bottom of this post.You can also use the search bar on our page.
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Spending Should Not Increase the Deficit?!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Tax Freeze, But Only on Small Part of Budget
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Ignoring His Own Deficit Commission!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – You Know, The Cuts I Proposed But Didn’t Mention!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Another Earmark Promise Problem
- Obama’s State of Confusion – HIs Faux Anti-Oil Company Remarks
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Blames Bush for Deficit Spending
- Obama’s State of Confusion – High School Graduates Number
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Tax Statement Not Quite Right
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Messes up Space Facts
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Ignores Horrible Philadelphia Mass Murder of Hundreds in His SOTU
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Thomas Edison Hypocrisy
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Is the State of the Union Really “Strong?”
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Oil Hypocrisy!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Electric Car Jobs Hypocrisy!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Giving Jobs to Illegals Instead of Americans – Even More Hypocrisy!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Repeats Deficit Lie!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Repeats ObamaCare Nightmare Will Save Money Lie!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Trains, Planes & Automobiles Lie!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – Another Deficit Commission Lie!
- Obama’s State of Confusion – AND Another Deficit Commission Lie!
- Michelle Obama’s Lie About Her Anti-Fat Campaign
- Obama Promotes a Commie in the White House
- Sell Racism and Socialism and Obama Promotes You!!! – Obama Appointment Scandal # 175
- Obama Grants Waivers to ObamaCare Nightmare to 792 of His Closest Friends!!
- Obama’s New Press Secretary Married to Democrat Party Reporter at ABC-DEmocrat News! – Obama Appointment Scandal # 176
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 177 – David Lane! 1/28/11 Lane was just appointed to be Assistant to the President and Counselor to the Chief of Staff. While he is a life-long lefty (worked for Clinton in Commerce, and on Al Gore’s 2000 campaign), this David Lane is NOT the same David Lane who served as Lawyer for Bill Ayers. However, this David Lane is a former Huffington Post blogger!!
- Obama’s “Maintain Power” Hypocrisy! 1/31/11 Speaking about the rioting in Egypt, President Obama said any government must “maintain power through consent, not coercion.” That’s cute coming from the guy who passed the ObamaCare Nightmare without the consent of the governed! Instead he used bribes and coercion to get it passed.
- Inspector General says Obama Lied about Jobs Saved!
- Obama’s Executive Branch is in Contempt and Ignoring the Judicial Branch Ruling that ObamaCare is No Longer Constitutional!!! 2/1/11 ABC News reporter Sunlen Miller writes, “…The ruling marks the first time a federal judge has struck down the entire law. “I must conclude that the individual mandate and the remaining provisions are all inextricably bound together in purpose and must stand or fall as a single unit,” the judge ruled. Noting that the judge did not order the government to stop implementing the law, a senior administration source said “implementation will proceed at pace.”” — Rush Limbaugh noted that it goes without saying that Team Obama must STOP implementing the law! How can they legally implement a law that is no longer a law?!! It has been struck down and until the administration secures a “stay” from a higher court, pending appeal, any action to implement an illegal measure would be… wait for it,… illegal! Obama is in Contempt of court and is suggesting through his actions that the Executive Branch cannot be checked or balanced by the Judicial Branch. You don’t tell Obama what to do! This is the guy who called the Constitution a flawed document and said the Bill of Rights was more like a list of negative rights. I cannot believe how far we have fallen off our founding father’s wagon! This has got to stop! Will no one challenge Obama’s contempt?!
- Did Robert Gibbs Say Team Obama Supports the Muslim Brotherhood?!
- Obama Lies About His Father (AGAIN) At National Prayer Breakfast
- Obama Breaks Bankruptcy Promise
- Homeland Security Chieftess Spreading Border Lie!
- Is There an ATF Gun Scandal Tied to Obama?
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 178 – Cynthia Stroum
- Obama Even Flip-Flops on the Superbowl!
- Obama Hangs on to Failing Protocol Droid, Capricia Marshall! 2/6/11 Capricia Marshall is #54 on Obama’s List of Appointment Scandals. As we pointed out on 6/18/09, Marshall blamed the Post Office for the fact she hadn’t paid her taxes. Now, Glenn Beck lists numerous blunders in the video below and says it’s time for Obama to fire her…
- Obama Lies To Bill O’Reilly! 2/7/11 During a pre-Superbowl interview, President Obama denied he is a Socialist and denied he is redistributing wealth! Though we list it as one, that’s actually two lies! The ObamaCare Nightmare is indeed a Socialist takeover of healthcare by the government and is merely a method for Obama to redistribute the wealth, just like he told Joe the Plumber he would. Facts speak louder than your empty words, Mr. President.
- Obama Lies About Muslim Brotherhood! 2/7/11 As Joseph Klein points out at NewsRealBlog, “Obama told O’Reilly that he’s not terribly concerned about the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. After all, according to Obama, who invited members of the Muslim Brotherhood to attend his own speech in Cairo in June 2009 and who has invited the president of a Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated Islamic organization in America to the White House for Ramadan dinners, only certain “strains” of the Muslim Brotherhood’s ideology ”are against the U.S.” and the Muslim Brotherhood is only “one faction in Egypt.” That’s like saying that there are only certain strains of a dangerous virus that will kill us immediately as opposed to causing a long painful illness. Could Obama be hoping for something in his Obamacare legislation that will provide a cure? Perhaps the President has forgotten that the Muslim Brotherhood spawned the terrorist organization Hamas. Perhaps he skipped over the senior London-based Muslim Brotherhood leader Muhammad Ghanem’s statement to Iran’s Arabic-language news station, Al-Alam, that the Egyptian people “should be prepared for war against Israel.”
- ObamaCare Won’t Require You to Change What You Have. . . . – Lie # 1
- ObamaCare Won’t Require You to Change What You Have . . . . – Lie # 2
- ObamaCare Won’t Require You to Change What You Have . . . . – Lie # 3
- ObamaCare Won’t Require You to Change What You Have . . . . – Lie # 4
- ObamaCare Won’t Require You to Change What You Have . . . . – Lie # 5 2/8/11 John Hoff at the Heritage Foundation saysTeam Obama is also using rules and regulations to limit your ability to keep your plan: “The Administration limits the ability of people to keep the plans they had on March 23, 2010, by undermining the plans’ capacity to remain under grandfathered status. Three agencies of the Administration issued regulations on June 14, 2010, as an interim final rule. It became effective before comments from the public had been received. The regulation attempts to address what is necessary to be a grandfathered plan and thus to avoid the PPACA requirements (other than those that the act itself specifically made applicable even to grandfathered plans). The regulation restricts plans’ ability to make certain changes, but does not determine whether other changes can be made, leaving plans and employers uncertain of the rules. The regulation makes some plan changes disqualifying and discourages others by vagueness. The regulation is confusing—since it is, itself, confused.” Hoff also helped to found the Galen Institute.
- ObamaCare Won’t Require You to Change What You Have . . . . – Lie # 6
- ObamaCare Nightmare has More Special Deals for Democrat-run Unions!
- Obama Transportation Secretary Gaffe
- Obama’s HHS Out of Compliance
- Obama’s HHS Waiting for Billions in Checks to Clear! 2/10/11 Rush Limbaugh reported today that a recent audit of the Department of Health & Abortion Services shows that 102,500 transactions are “not complete.” It’s similar to you writing checks and they haven’t cleared yet, only with HHS the tally of those not cleared is $1.8-Billion! Rush says “It must mean the money wasn’t necessary.” And the GOP is struggling to find ways to cut the federal budget and deficit?
- Obama’s HHS Cannot Account for Hundreds of Millions of Dollars!
- Obama’s National Intelligence Director is a “National Clown!”
- Obama Gets Foreign Intelligence From Reporters?!
- Obama’s Flip Flop on Iran Policy
- Progressives: Obama is a Liar!
- Obama’s Homeland Security Dept Breaks Promise!
- Obama’s “Big Budget Lie!”
- Obama’s “Kicked Down the Road” Lie! 2/18/11 Charles Krauthammer at the Washington Post: “Five days before his inauguration, President-elect Obama told The Post that entitlement reform could no longer be kicked down the road. He then spent the next two years kicking – racking up $3 trillion in new debt along the way – on the grounds that massive temporary deficit spending was necessary to prevent another Great Depression… The president’s first post-commission budget, submitted Monday, marks a return to obliviousness. Even Erskine Bowles, Obama’s Democratic debt commission co-chair, says it goes “nowhere near where they will have to go to resolve our fiscal nightmare.”
- Obama Breaks Promise of holding “Aggressive Talks” with GOP! 2/19/11 The Wall Street Journal notes: “…Has the president ever called him [Paul Ryan] to talk? “Never once,” he says, notwithstanding Mr. Obama’s many public statements that he wants “aggressive” conversations with Republicans, especially Mr. Ryan. “He keeps saying that,” says the Wisconsin native, but “they don’t talk to us. It just doesn’t really happen. I don’t know what else to say.” So goes the reality of today’s Washington, especially after Mr. Obama dropped his budget this week that does almost nothing about everything…”
- Obama Promises NOT TO “Uphold and Defend” The Law of the Land!!
- Obama Appointment Scandal #179 – Fred Stephens
- Obama Breaking His Promise to Protect Whistleblowers!
- LIBS: Obama’s Broken Promise to Picket with Union Members
- LIBS: Obama Has Failed in Iraq!!
- Eric “Nation of Cowards” Holder refers to Blacks as “My People!”
- Obama’s Outrageous Claim that Tea Party Patriots were all about Racism!
- Judge Rules Team Obama Must Stop Stalling ObamaCare Nightmare Court Battle!
- Obama Admin Refuses to Call Attack in Germany “Terrorism!” 3/3/11 Fox Nation: “He Yells ‘Allah Akbar,’ Murders 2 U.S. Soldiers and the White House Refuses to Call It Terrorism – U.S. State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley on whether the murder of two U.S. airmen was a terrorist attack: “Was the shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords a terrorist attack? I mean, you have to look at the evidence and look at the motivation and then you make a judgment,” Crowley told the Press.”
- Hillary Clinton Says the Terrorist News Network is “Real News!” 3/3/11 From the Rush Limbaugh Show: “It was a Senate foreign operations subcommittee of the Senate Appropriations Committee, and there’s a Q&A, Ron Johnson (Republican-Wisconsin), said, “I totally agree with you about the power of information. I’d like to have your evaluation in terms of the priority of our information initiative. I mean, what are the components that you want to most emphasize in that region, the Middle East, of the world?” HILLARY: (shouting) Al-Jazeera has been the — the leader in — that are literally changing people’s minds and attitudes. And like it or hate it, it is really effective. Viewership of al-Jazeera is going up in the United States because it’s real news! You may not agree with it, but you feel you’re getting real news around the clock instead of a million commercials and, you know, arguments between talking heads and the kind of stuff that we do on our news — which, you know, is not particularly informative to us, let alone foreigners.”
- Obama Telling Lies About Scott Walker!
- Obama is Lying When He Claims to Care About Rights of State Employees! 3/5/11 From Karl Rove: “If Mr. Obama were truly concerned about the rights of state employees, then he should have chastised those two governors [CO & MO] and the chief executives of other states that statutorily prohibit collective bargaining for state employees. Mr. Obama’s failure to do so shows his political sensitivity (keep quiet when the battleground states in question – Colorado and Missouri – have Democratic governors) and the president’s expediency (attack a Republican governor of another battleground state). Both show the importance of self-interest to Mr. Obama‘s thinking.” – It’s all about Obama 2012. Oh, and then there’s that pesky little problem about the rights of Obama’s federal workers! They can’t collectively bargain for wages or benefits! Even WI Gov Scott Walker is offering his workers more than Obama does!!!
- Team Obama Orders Agents to Let Guns Walk Into Mexico! 3/5/11 This is Obama’s “Gunwalking” Scandal! Others are calling it his Gunrunner Scandal, and other names. Rush Limbaugh explained, “”Federal agent John Dodson says what he was asked to do was beyond belief. He was intentionally letting guns go to Mexico? ‘Yes ma’am,’ Dodson told CBS News. ‘The agency was.’ An Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms senior agent assigned to the Phoenix office in 2010, Dodson’s job is to stop gun trafficking across the border. Instead, he says he was ordered to sit by and watch it happen. Investigators call the tactic letting guns ‘walk.’ ” Couric-BS News video on this below…
- Three Strikes and Napolitano is Still Not Out! 3/5/11 Fox News “States facing a federal deadline in May to launch a controversial program to tighten security requirements for driver’s licenses got another reprieve Friday when the [Janet Napolitano’s] Department of Homeland Security delayed for the third time enactment of the 2005 law by 21 months to January 2013…”
- Obama Breaking Environmental Promises
- Obama Breaking Assault Weapons Pledge
- Obama’s Peace Corps Flip-Flop!
- Obama’s Drug Czar Declares War on Drugs is Over!
- Obama’s Gas Price Flip-Flop!
- Leaked Memo: Obama Begging for High Schools to Invite him to be Commenceent Speaker!
- Obama’s Meet Republicans Half Way Lie!
- Obama Flip-Flop on Military Tribunals!
- Obama HHS Secretary Gaffe: We’re Counting it Twice! 3/8/11 Director of Health & Abortion Services, Kathleen Sebelius admitted in a congressional hearing this week that they have counted the same money twice. The Obama administration claims it is both saving $500-billion in overall spending (through cuts in Medicare), and funding (with that same $500-billion) the ObamaCare Nightmare. Obviously that means there isn’t any savings at all. The Chief Medicare actuary says the administration cannot claim that there really is any savings if at the same time it spends the money elsewhere. Duh.
- Obama Press Conference Lie # 1 – Oil Reserves
- Obama Press Conference Lie # 2 – Leaves out Half Story About Using Less Oil!
- Obama Press Conference Lie # 3 – Obama Loves Oil!
- Obama Press Conference Lie # 4 – Responsible Oil Drilling
- Obama Press Conference Lie # 5 – Mean Oil Companies Just Don’t Want to Drill!
- Obama Press Conference Lie # 6 – Faux Flip-Flop on Alaska Drilling!
- Obama Press Conference Lie # 7 – Forgets He Runs General Motors!
- Obama Flip Flop on Assault Weapons Ban!
- Arne Duncan Scandal! Obama’s Education Secretary Unsure How His Job Fits in US Constitution!
- Obama Libyan Scandal # 1 -Dithers on Action While Out of Touch & Golfing!
- Obama Again “Prosecuting” Whistleblowers! The Manning/Crowley Scandal!
- Obama Libyan Scandal # 2 – The Follower, NOT The Leader! 3/15/11 Chip Ried of Couric-BS News let the White House spokesdude have it today after team Obama sat by idly while the rebels lost in Libya. From the Fox Nation: “Q On no-fly zone, what exactly is the U.S. — the administration’s position before the Security Council? MR. CARNEY: Our position, Chip, remains that we are evaluating a number of options, military options, including —
- Obama Libyan Scandal # 3 -Illegal War in Libya!
- Obama’s Budget Even Worse than He Told Us! 3/19/11 Conservative American Paul Ryan says in The State Column: “The President’s budget, with annual deficits averaging nearly $1 trillion over the next decade, was revealed to be far worse than initially advertised according to a report released today by the Congressional Budget Office [CBO]. Federal spending runs at record post-war levels, never falling below 23 percent of gross domestic product [GDP]. Cumulative deficits are $2.3 trillion higher over 10 years under the CBO estimates than the White House projected, and the debt increase is $1.8 trillion greater over the same period. The Congressional Budget Office’s report exposes the widening gulf between the President’s rhetoric and his budget’s reality. Simply put, the President’s budget spends too much, taxes too much, and borrows too much – and it continues to heap an unsustainable burden of debt on American families, today and in the future…”
- Did Obama Snub Jakarta? 3/19/11 The Jakarta Globe reports: “Officials denied reports that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono was snubbed over the phone by US President Barack Obama in the wake of a WikiLeaks scandal. The American leader was set to call Yudhoyono last week, but a source quoted by Australian Newspaper The Age said “when the WikiLeaks thing broke, [the call] didn’t happen.” …The Age and Sydney Morning Herald had published stories based on the leaked cables from whistle-blower Web site WikiLeaks, detailing Yudhoyono’s alleged abuse of power. The reports revealed US diplomats’ views on various top Indonesian leaders, including a note from the US Embassy in Jakarta that it had doubts about the integrity of Yudhoyono himself.”
- Obama Breaks No Transparency Promise Again! 3/19/11 The Washington Post: “Two years into its pledge to improve government transparency, the Obama administration took action on fewer requests for federal records from citizens, journalists, companies and others last year even as significantly more people asked for information. The administration disclosed at least some of what people wanted at about the same rate as the previous year. People requested information 544,360 times last year under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act from the 35 largest agencies, up nearly 41,000 more than the previous year, according to an analysis by The Associated Press of new federal data. But the government responded to nearly 12,400 fewer requests.
- Biden Gaffe – Still Blaming Bush, Compares GOP to Blaming Rape Victims?!
- Obama’s Ambassador to Mexico Forced to Resign in WikiLeaks Scandal!
1/25/11 From USA Today: “”Cutting the deficit by gutting our investments in innovation and education is like lightening an overloaded airplane by removing its engine. It may make you feel like you’re flying high at first, but it won’t take long before you’ll feel the impact.” Reality check: This is the central thesis of Obama’s speech — that the United States needs to invest in clean energy technology, a crumbling physical infrastructure and education in order to compete better with developing nations such as China and India. The president says any investments should not increase the deficit, but he didn’t say how to do that, other than by eliminating billions of dollars in tax breaks to oil companies.”
1/25/11 From USA Today: Statement: “Now that the worst of the recession is over, we have to confront the fact that our government spends more than it takes in. That is not sustainable.” Reality check: Last year, Obama proposed a three-year freeze on domestic spending, excluding Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, defense, homeland security and veterans programs. This proposal would extend the freeze through 2015. But by exempting so much, the freeze would apply to only about $500 billion of a $3.8 trillion budget — “a fairly narrow part,” White House economic adviser Gene Sperling admits…” — ConservativeAmerican.org notes that Conservative U.S. Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin told radio talk show host Jay Weber on Wednesday morning that the problem with the freeze is that he is freezing spending at levels that are already too high!
1/25/11 From USA Today: “Statement: “Over the years, a parade of lobbyists has rigged the tax code to benefit particular companies and industries. … Those with accountants or lawyers to work the system can end up paying no taxes at all. But all the rest are hit with one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world. It makes no sense, and it has to change.” Reality check: By focusing only on corporate taxes, the president is putting off a more sweeping overhaul of the tax code called for by his bipartisan fiscal commission and other panels…” — U.S. Senator Tom Coburn notes, “last year, the president announced he would issue an executive order creating a bipartisan fiscal commission. He promised the commission would not be “one of those Washington gimmicks that lets us pretend we solved a problem.” This year, the president failed to endorse any of the recommendations proposed by his own commission. He opened the door to tax reform, but declined to endorse reforms to Social Security and Medicare, which constitute most of our debt…”
1/25/11 From USA Today: Statement: “Most of the cuts and savings I’ve proposed only address annual domestic spending, which represents a little more than 12% of our budget. To make further progress, we have to stop pretending that cutting this kind of spending alone will be enough. It won’t.” –ConservativeAmerican.org points out the annoying little fact that beyond his partial spending freeze, Obama didn’t propose any other cuts! Plenty of new spending though!
1/25/11 The USA Today picked up on another problem with Obama’s ‘no earmarks’ Promise: “Statement: “Because the American people deserve to know that special interests aren’t larding up legislation with pet projects, both parties in Congress should know this: If a bill comes to my desk with earmarks inside, I will veto it.” Reality check: …Two points, one fiscal, one political: Earmarks represent only about $16 billion, or less than 0.5% of the $3.8 trillion budget, so eliminating them won’t accomplish much. And Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., on Tuesday called wiping out earmarks “a lot of pretty talk, but it is only giving the president more power. He’s got enough power already.””
1/25/11 From democrat-run CNN comes this: (OBAMA) “I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but they’re doing just fine on their own,” he said. “So instead of subsidizing yesterday’s energy, let’s invest in tomorrow’s.” Fact Check: …Tuesday’s speech marked his third swing at this series of tax breaks, following failed attempts at repealing them in 2009 and 2010. His 2010 proposal put the estimated cost of those provisions at $36 billion over 10 years. In fact, as a senator from Illinois, Obama voted for one of the last big rounds of tax breaks for the industry. He wasn’t particularly happy with that part of the Energy Policy Act of 2005, complaining that it did “virtually nothing” to reduce U.S. oil consumption. But the bill included support for two of his home-state industries, coal and and corn-based ethanol…”
1/25/11 The liberal and biased “Politifact” site says: “(OBAMA) “We are living with a legacy of deficit-spending that began almost a decade ago.”” Even the libs at Politfact say that’s not true. They say the ‘legacy’ began a lot longer ago than just a decade.
1/25/11 The Obama 2012 campaign’s “Politifact” website says: “(OBAMA) “As many as a quarter of our students aren’t even finishing high school.”” Even Politschmakt says this number is “A dicey statistic, but prefaced with needed caution.”
1/25/11 The Washington Post: “(OBAMA)…the rest are hit with one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world.” (WP)Big companies often complain that the top U.S. corporate tax rate, 35 percent, is one of the highest in the world. But a recent University of North Carolina study of the period from 2003 to 2007, spotlighted in Bloomberg BusinessWeek, suggests that the effective tax rate – what multinationals pay after credits, deductions and tax strategies – in the United States is really not much different than in the rest of the world…”
1/25/11 The Washington Post: “(OBAMA) “Half a century ago, when the Soviets beat us into space with the launch of a satellite called Sputnik¸ we had no idea how we’d beat them to the moon.” (WP) Obama wasn’t born yet when Sputnik was launched in 1957, so maybe the details are hazy for him. But the race to the moon was not really on the priority list at the time for the United States – and certainly not for the Eisenhower administration. A moon landing became a U.S. priority only in 1961, when President John F. Kennedy – under the prodding of his vice president, Lyndon Johnson – announced the goal…”
1/25/11 The President did bring up political rhetoric and the shootings in Tucson again, but made no mention of the Philadelphia massacre. From the Anchoress: “It[‘]s funny how framing works. A massacre perpetrated by a deranged man is not about the deranged man; it’s about “rhetoric.” But a massacre perpetrated by an abortion provider whose violations against laws of the nation and of humanity were overlooked for years is “not about abortion.” It’s about criminal behavior, and that’s all. But some of our most prominent politicians have voted against the very bill — the “born alive” bill — that defines such behavior as criminal. Meaning, I guess, that if only enough politicians had voted with Sen. Barack Obama, Gosnell’s behavior would not be “criminal” at all, and therefore we wouldn’t even be talking about it?” And from Michelle Malkin: “the systematic execution of hundreds of (not just seven) healthy, living, breathing, squirming, viable babies — along with an untold number of mothers who may have lost their lives in his sick, grimy chamber of horrors as well. It is explicit. It is enraging. It will haunt you. Ask yourself why you are not hearing about which root causes and whose rhetoric are to blame for this four-decades-long massacre — just the tip of a blood-soaked iceberg defended by the predators of Planned Parenthood. You know the answer: If it doesn’t help the Left criminalize conservatism, it’s not worth discussing.
1/25/11 On Wednesday, Rush Limbaugh noted the following hypocrisy. Obama said: “The first step in winning the future is encouraging American innovation. None of us can predict with certainty what the next big industry will be or where the new jobs will come from. Thirty years ago, we couldn’t know that something called the Internet would lead to an economic revolution. What we can do — what America does better than anyone else — is spark the creativity and imagination of our people. We’re the nation that put cars in driveways and computers in offices; the nation of Edison…” — Pretty poor example with Thomas Edison, since Obama and his democrat pals are trying to wipe out the Edison light bulb in favor of mercury-filled can’t-toss-them-in-the-garbage CFL bulbs!
1/25/11 Libertarian Joel Hirschhorn writes: “President Obama lied. It was not his first time, nor will it be his last time. But it was one of the biggest possible lies. The state of union is absolutely not strong. Anyone with a smidgen of intelligence and critical thinking capability knows that in almost every conceivable way the US is in terrible shape… Imagine if the President of the USA stood up in front of Congress, the whole nation and the world with the courage to tell the truth: the state of the union is terrible, about the worst in over 100 years.”
1/25/11 Rush Limbaugh also pointed out on Wednesday that while the President tells Americans he wants to stop wasting money on big, evil oil companies, he has provided $10-Billion to Brazil’s national oil company for more drilling. Hypocrite!
1/25/11 Rush Limbaugh caught another one. The president spoke of his dream of the USA being the first nation to have 1-million electric toy cars on the roads. He also claimed over and over that he cared about jobs and that jobs was his main focus. Hmmmm. Then why are they making his government-run GM electric cars in Mexico? Isn’t that exporting US jobs to another country?! He used to blast Bush for that, but now could care less. Where are the unions? Why aren’t they complaining about this?
1/25/11 Remember the President’s line about letting illegal alien kids stay here so they can work in his government-run research labs? Cute. How will that create jobs for AMERICANS, Mr. President?!
1/25/11 “OBAMA: Tackling the deficit “means further reducing health care costs, including programs like Medicare and Medicaid, which are the single biggest contributor to our long-term deficit.” It’s the same lie he has told before. From 7/22/9 on our Obama Mistakes List: “Obama says the “biggest driving force behind the federal deficit is the skyrocketing costs of Medicare and Medicaid.” Not True. Fox News reported on July 13th the real causes for Obama’s huge deficit: “the huge deficit is caused by, “the huge sum the government has spent to combat the recession and financial crisis, combined with a sharp decline in tax revenues. Paying for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan also is a major factor.”
1/25/11 OBAMA: “Health insurance reform will slow these rising costs,…” Even the Associated Democrat Press notes, “THE FACTS: The idea that Obama’s health care law saves money for the government is based on some arguable assumptions. To be sure, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has estimated the law will slightly reduce red ink over 10 years. But the office’s analysis assumes that steep cuts in Medicare spending, as called for in the law, will actually take place. Others in the government have concluded it is unrealistic to expect such savings from Medicare.” –ConservativeAmerican.org notes that Obama used to lie to the public claiming there were no cuts in Medicare! AP now calls them “steep cuts.” Interesting.
1/25/11 OBAMA: “high-speed rail, which could allow you go places in half the time it takes to travel by car. For some trips, it will be faster than flying — without the pat-down.” First, it won’t be long before the pat-down is in place for train rides too, so probably not the best joke to make. Second, AP says the facts don’t match what Obama said: “High-speed rail has been most successful for trips between cities roughly 200 to 500 miles apart — planes are more efficient for longer distances and cars for shorter trips.” — ConservativeAmerican.org notes that new Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, a Conservative, ran for office promising to cancel a high-speed rail project from Milwaukee to Madison. The 800-billion dollar choo choo would have gone about as fast as a car, hardly high speed and would cost more than driving too, so no one would ride it. I’m not sure why liberals keep jumping on this failing train idea. It’s more of their thought that the USA should be more like other countries. In Japan, for example, the train system works great. However, there’s no room for cars, no place to park, and most citizens don’t own a car. None of those things apply here. Our great warriors have bought us a huge piece of real estate with plenty of space for cars. Our great capitalists have bought us good jobs that pay enough to buy cars. Our great dreams have bought us the freedom to let those Ford cars take us anywhere we want. Drop the stupid rail thing, already!
1/25/11 OBAMA: “I don’t agree with all their proposals, but they made important progress. And their conclusion is that the only way to tackle our deficit is to cut excessive spending wherever we find it — in domestic spending, defense spending, health care spending, and spending through tax breaks and loopholes.” AP says not so fast! “THE FACTS: Obama’s fiscal commission did not simply recommend cutting excessive spending; it proposed that the deficit could only be tamed by cutting $3 for every $1 of new revenue raised — in other words, a painful mix of spending cuts and tax increases. Instead, Obama proposed an overhaul of the corporate tax system that would eliminate loopholes and tax breaks but also reduce tax rates. The net effect would be neutral; it would not reduce or raise any revenue.”
1/25/11 OBAMA: “”To put us on solid ground, we should also find a bipartisan solution to strengthen Social Security for future generations.” THE FACTS: With that comment, Obama missed another chance to embrace the tough medicine proposed by the commission for bringing down the deficit. For example, he ruled out slashing benefits or partially privatizing the program, and made no reference to raising the retirement age. That left listeners to guess how he plans to do anything to salvage the popular retirement program whose trust funds are expected to run out of money in 2037 without changes.” — ConservativeAmerican.org thinks Obama is all smoke, mirrors and lies. It’s his pattern!
1/28/11 Michelle Obama told a reporter that her anti-fat campaign is NOT about telling people what to eat, but is rather about giving parents information to make good choices. Uh-huh. That’s why she just bullied Wal-Mart into selling healthier food and why her husband is against kids having tator tots in school lunches!!
1/28/11 Communists working in the White House? My, how far this nation has plunged. The lamestream media doesn’t even cover this stuff. But even while the President is suddenly pretending to be a centrist and acting as though he likes republican ideas, he’s promoting Mao-loving Commies in his administration!! “Red” Union leader Ron Bloom now is the “Assistant to the President for Manufacturing Policy,” a small step up from his Manufacturing Czar position. New Chief of Staff Bill Daley made the move for Team Obama.
1/28/11 If you’re willing to sell your soul, you can work for Team Obama! Stephanie Cutter just got promoted by White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley to a position as Deputy Senior Adviser. You might remember Stephanie, she’s the one who helped to reposition and sell the racist Sonia Sotomayer to the U.S. Senate. She’s the one who stuck us with a racist Supreme Court Justice for decades to come. Nice work, Stephanie. You snowed the American public. The Washington Post says another one of Stephanie’s stops happened “in May 2010, she was named assistant to the president for special projects to help coordinate the massive communications effort needed to explain the benefits of landmark health-care legislation to the American people.” He needed a special assistant to explain the benefits of a socialist government takeover of healthcare?! Wow, Stephanie sounds like a great gal. She could probably even sell Rahm Emanuel to the Illinois Supreme Court. Another notch on her attack freedom belt is for helping Queen Michelle-ah to sell her anti-fat war. So, apparently Stephanie is blind too and never even noticed the fact Michelle is the only one in U.S. history who has to buy two seats on air force one.
1/28/11 Investor’s Business Daily: “There are no fewer than 182 union benefit funds, one-fourth of all waivers, now exempted. And of the only 14.6 million union employees in the U.S., 860,000 are already exempted from ObamaCare’s mandated coverage requirements. The SEIU — whose former head Andy Stern was once the leading visitor to the White House, ahead of Cabinet members and heads of state — had three of its locals exempted from ObamaCare mandates in the first batch of waivers, which reached 222 total: Local 25 SEIU in Chicago, with 31,000 enrollees; Local 1199 SEIU Greater New York Benefit Fund, with 4,544 enrollees; and SEIU Local 1 Cleveland Welfare Fund, with 520 enrollees…” — Michelle Malkin says this is Big Labor’s ObamaCare “Escape Hatch!”
1/28/11 Chris Cillizza at the Washington Post says Carney was a reporter for 20 years before becoming Joey Buttafuoco Biden’s Press Secretary and is married to ABCDEmocrat News reporter Claire Shipman. That will make it awfully convenient for ABC to continue its democrat-party news network. Newsbusters calls it a Conflict of Interest.
2/1/11 The great Ed Lasky writes at the American Thinker website: “…The latest one to report on Obama shenanigans is the inspector general for the Small Business Administration (SBA), who reports that the agency’s numbers for “jobs saved” were either “unclear” or “misleading” and cannot be verified. The SBA received over $700 million under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (the stimulus act). The federal agency was required to report on job statistics flowing from the stimulus. The SBA made loans to small businesses and was supposed to check on the number of jobs created. The SBA did so monthly on its website. The inspector general audited these numbers and found them wanting — to say the least…”
2/2/11 Israel National News is reporting, “For the first time, a U.S. government supports granting a government role to an extremist Islamic organization: the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. On Monday, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said Egypt’s new government will have to include a “whole host of important non-secular actors.” Most prominent among these is clearly the Muslim Brotherhood – which has made Islamic world domination one of its ultimate goals. It also opposes Egypt’s 30-year-old peace treaty with Israel. Gibbs said the Muslim Brotherhood must reject violence and recognize democratic goals for the U.S. to be comfortable with it assuming a role in the new government. This caveat does not significantly alter the new American approach, which is very different than that of the previous Administration, in which George W. Bush pushed Mubarak for democratic reforms but never publicly accepted a role for Islamists.” — ConservativeAmerican.org notes that while Gibbs did not directly signal support of the Muslim Brotherhood (he almost did), it is quite understandable how this administration is scaring Israel. I’ll never forget the Rev. Jesse Jackson (Sr.)’s comments before Obama was elected about how the “Zionists” won’t have a friend in an Obama White House. No kidding.
2/3/11 Gateway Pundit catches this one: “[OBAMA] “…My father, who I barely knew …was said to be a non-believer throughout his life.” Of course, this is not true. Obama’s father Barack Obama, Sr. was a Muslim and… Rev. Franklin Graham and The New York Times agree that Barack was born a Muslim.”
2/5/11 ProPublica reports: “President Obama repeatedly promised voters and Democrats in Congress that he’d fight for changes to bankruptcy laws to help homeowners—a tough approach that would force banks to modify mortgages. “I will change our bankruptcy laws to make it easier for families to stay in their homes,” Obama told supporters at a Colorado rally on September 16, 2008, the same day as the bailout of AIG… when it came time to fight for the measure, he didn’t show up. Some Democrats now say his administration actually undermined it behind the scenes…”
2/5/11 Former Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo writes at World Net Daily: “A group of border-city mayors… have joined to issue a statement supporting the claim that our southwest border is secure. They say that …Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano is doing a great job. The ranchers and farmers of Cochise County, Ariz., are not impressed. Neither is the Arizona Cattle Growers Association or the city officials in Green Valley or dozens of other Arizona communities. The drug trafficking and human smuggling across the open borders continues at very high levels. And yet, Napolitano persists in repeating the lie that “our borders are as secure as they have ever been.” Why is the Obama administration so deeply committed to what every ordinary citizen of Arizona knows to be a lie?…”
2/5/11 Brad Kozak at the Truth About Guns website says there is. “The Gunwalker scandal – in which the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) stands accused of smuggling guns into Mexico, arming the drug runners that murdered Border Patrol Agent Terry – is one of those seemingly innocent little land mines that blows up big… They (ATF) secured a “mandate” (read: a fully-funded $160m budget) from the Obama administration to curb the so-called “Iron River” of guns flowing from the U.S. into Mexico… Not surprisingly, given the lack of a problem to solve and at least five federal agencies attempting to solve it, the ATF managed to apprehend only a few small time gun smugglers. And…that was it. In November, The Inspector General issued a report condemning the ATF’s Project Gunrunner program in no uncertain terms…”
2/6/11 The LA Times reports, “President Barack Obama was asked two years ago, before Super Bowl XLIII, for which team was he was for: the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Phoenix Cardinals. Just nine days after his historic inauguration, Obama’s reply sounded genuine and bereft of any political agenda. “I am a longtime Steelers’ fan. Mr. [Dan] Rooney, the owner, was just an extraordinary supporter during the campaign, Franco Harris was campaigning for me in Pittsburgh. Coach [Mike] Tomlin was a supporter.” So Obama said from the Oval Office in January 2009… Now that the Steelers are back in the Super Bowl, the president has decided not to root publicly for his second-favorite team. Quite a curious decision since their opponent, the Green Bay Packers, are the longtime rival of his favorite team the Chicago Bears. Especially interesting because the Packers knocked off the Bears Sunday in order to earn their spot in the Super Bowl.”
2/8/11 John Hoff has done some excellent research at the Heritage Foundation and lists numerous ways President Obama has broken this promise: “Nothing in our plan requires you to change what you have,” made on 9/9/9. That date is one of two times Obama has told Congress 40 lies in one address. To see Ali Obama & His 40 Lies from 9/9/9, click here. Here’s the first way Hoff says Obama broke his promise first when ObamaCare: “itself requires changes in existing coverage.” So much for keeping your “SAME” plan. “Section 1251 goes on to make exceptions. It applies numerous PPACA [ObamaCare] provisions even to grandfathered plans. The exceptions are themselves a deviation from the President’s assurances. Even plans that were in effect on March 23, 2010, the date the President signed the health legislation into law, must comply with a number of the PPACA’s requirements. These include prohibitions against excluding coverage for preexisting conditions, imposing lifetime or annual limits on coverage, or rescinding coverage.”
2/8/11 John Hoff at the Heritage Foundation says, “Second, the regulations that are triggered by the PPACA severely limit what is considered to be existing coverage.”
2/8/11 John Hoff at the Heritage Foundation says, “Grandfathered plans are also required to spend a percentage of their premium income (80 percent in the case of plans in the individual and small group markets and 85 percent for plans in the large group market) on paying claims and undertaking quality improvement activities. This medical loss ratio (MLR) requirement limits the amount that plans can spend on administration, fraud prevention, and other activities that do not fit within the qualified types of expenditure. Some providers of small plans have said they may not be able to meet the MLR requirements and may pull out of the market. This would result in another, if indirect, breach of the President’s assurances.”
2/8/11 John Hoff at the Heritage Foundation says, “That is still not all. PPACA also reduces payments to Medicare Advantage plans by $145 billion over 10 years. These reduced payments will force those plans to reduce benefits or leave the market entirely. Again, members will not be able to keep their current plan. The chief actuary of Medicare estimates that these reductions in payments will cut enrollment in Medicare Advantage plans by half. Medicare beneficiaries who have chosen these plans will take little comfort from the President’s previous assurances.” — ConservativeAmerican.org remembers when the left and the press said we were lying when we claimed there would be cuts in Medicare programs. Guess we were right (we knew that).
RELATED: See the list of ten lies from Obama’s 2009 address by clicking
See the President’s 2010 State of Obama Fact Check list of 41 lies by clicking here (for 1-39) and here (40-41).
2/8/11 John Hoff writes, “The lynchpin of the Administration’s approach is its assertion that a plan loses grandfathered status if it makes changes “significant enough to cause” the plan to lose grandfathered status—a test both circular and subjective. This standard is not in the PPACA, which says nothing about plan changes. In fact, it is not even in the text of the regulation itself.” – ConservativeAmerican.org asks who gets to decide if a change is significant enough to cause a plan not to be grandfathered? Yep, you guessed it. Team Obama will decide. Enter Politifact with its ridiculous claim that calling the ObamaCare Nightmare a government takeover is the lie of the year for 2010: ‘Oh, but this isn’t a government takeover. The government won’t be making your decisions, you get to do that!‘ Yeah, right. What BS! The reality is that the government will decide what plan you can have and if you can keep it. Everything about Obama’s statement that if you like your plan you can keep it, is a lie! Sooooo, what kind of changes might Team Obama be cool with? So predictable. More from Hoff: “Accordingly, it says, its regulation is designed to permit plans to make “reasonable changes routinely made” without losing grandfathered status. It gives as examples of reasonable changes those that would increase benefits, conform to legal requirements, or adopt “voluntarily” other consumer protections in the PPACA [ObamaCare]. But these exceptions, which in any event are not as broad as the stated need, are not in the text of the regulation itself.”
2/8/11 John Hoff at the Heritage Foundation points out (in one of those quotes you have to read about 8 times to fully comprehend… and that’s the way Team Obama wants it!), “…appears to contain a different grandfather rule for insured health plans provided under a collective bargaining agreement that was ratified before its enactment. As discussed above, Section 1251(a) makes certain provisions of the PPACA applicable even to supposedly grandfathered plans. But subsection (d) provides that the requirements of the PPACA do not apply to grandfathered union plans; it does so, unlike subsection (a), without exception. Despite this provision, however, the Administration’s regulation treats grandfathered union plans like other grandfathered plans and subjects them to the same provisions of PPACA. The authors of the regulation instead read subsection (d) of the statute to govern an entirely different question—i.e., whether a union plan can be changed and still maintain grandfathered status. The preamble states that changes that would otherwise defeat grandfather status do not do so with respect to plans under a collective bargaining agreement: “coverage provided pursuant to the collective bargaining agreements is a grandfathered health plan, even if there is a change in issuers,” or “any other change described in” the regulation for other plans. Grandfathered union plans can make any change and remain grandfathered until the termination of the collective bargaining agreement. At that point, any disqualifying changes would preclude continuing grandfather status.”
2/9/11 Fox Nation: “LaHood’s statement that he told his daughter by a Japanese car also came less than two months after he announced a “Buy America” campaign at the Department of Transportation (DOT). “I told my daughter that she should buy the Toyota Sienna, which she did,” LaHood said in announcing the results of DOT’s study. “So I think that illustrates that we feel that Toyota vehicles are safe to drive.” — So much for Buy American!
2/10/11 Conservative US Congressman Tom Coburn says new audit of the Department of Health & Abortion Services shows that HHS is not in compliance with the federal government’s financial management law. President Obama may want to tell Health & Abortion Services Director Kathleen Sebelius to get her department up to date.
2/10/11 Who’s corrupt pockets were lined with this money?! The same audit of HHS shows $794-million simply could not be explained or accounted for. This is mismanagement beyond compare. The punishment for Health and Abortion Services Director Kathleen Sebelius? You got it. Nothing.
2/10/11 That’s how SisterToldJah describes James Clapper for his recent stupidity: “…only a clown could say the Muslim Brotherhood is a “largely secular” organization. That person becomes a dangerous clown, however, when he is also the president’s Director of National Intelligence: At a House Intelligence Committee hearing earlier in the day, Rep. Sue Myrick (R-N.C.) questioned Clapper about the threat posed by the group. Clapper replied by suggesting that the Egyptian part of the Brotherhood is not particularly extreme and that the broader international movement is hard to generalize about. “The term ‘Muslim Brotherhood’…is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam,” Clapper said. “They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera…..In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least internationally…” What an idiot! It most certainly is a secular group, and one hell-bent on our destruction! Rush Limbaugh also discussed the matter on his show today.
2/11/11 Chris Stirewalt at Fox news reported, “The Obama administration had a very bad day on the Egypt crisis and the trouble may be just beginning. Part of the problem is that the administration was apparently relying on press reports that President Hosni Mubarak was stepping down. The press reports, in turn, were based on the statements of high-ranking Egyptian officials, including the leader of the nation’s parliament, but not from Mubarak’s inner circle. And the statements from the officials were, in turn, based on a misunderstanding, perhaps intentionally sewn, of what Mubarak and the leaders of the nation’s army told them.
2/13/11 In June of 2009, President Obama said the Iranian protesters “can speak for themselves.” While they tried to do that, some of the peaceful protesters, like Neda Soltan, were shot to death. Now that more protests are planned for tomorrow in Iran, Fox News says the White House has suddenly flip-flopped and is supporting the protesters. After backing the wrong horse in Egypt, Team Obama now suddenly feels it will help Obama 2012 the most to side with freedom-seekers. He could care less back in 2009. Read more here.
2/15/11 Ultra liberal Salon.com says Obama is a liar! “…President Obama’s fairly disappointing budget “blueprint” …contains some good investments in education and transportation spending, laudable tax hikes on oil companies, as well as some disturbing cuts to programs for low-income and working class Americans.” Joan Walsh writes, “I’m most disturbed by cuts to the program that helps low-income folks with their skyrocketing heating bills, as well as Pell Grants for low-income students to attend summer school and government subsidies that keep graduate students relying on student loans from accruing interest while they’re still in school… That the president who’s harking back to the Sputnik era, when the Russian space race inspired a great government-funded advance in American research, development and education, would now make it harder for Americans to afford graduate school seems like a mixed political message, to say the least.
2/18/11 Judicial Watch says Team Obama is back to the Broken promise game: “Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that the Obama administration broke a promise made to a federal court to release an internal memo detailing its investigation of an illegal alien who killed a Virginia nun in a drunk driving accident in August 2010. Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit to obtain the report. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) then told a federal court that the report would be released by January 18, 2011. However, the Obama administration now claims that the report is still in “draft” form and is therefore exempt from FOIA…”
2/18/11 Vision to America points out, “President Barack Obama falsely claimed that under the budget he released on Monday federal revenues would equal expenditures by mid-decade and that the national debt would not increase… the 2012 budget proposal, however, increases the debt every year for the next decade and does not spend less that it takes in any of the next ten years…”
2/24/11 The Obama regime is out of control. This is certainly grounds for impeachment. “Attorney General Eric “Let ‘em Go” Holder and Barack Hugo Obama proudly announced yesterday that they will not only NOT UPHOLD OR DEFEND the law of the land, they will ignore it and stop the effort to see that it is upheld!! Of course, the issue is the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). The President of the United States has decided that not only is he the EXECUTIVE BRANCH, but he also IS THE JUDICIAL BRANCH! Once again, he has simply taken power he does not have. No one challenges him. No one hauls the administration into court or jail. The incompetent and impotent media is silent. What gives the President the right to simply decide that a law, legally passed, is unconstitutional?! Here’s a hint: NOTHING!!! He does NOT HAVE THAT POWER!”
2/25/11 The Seattle PI website reports, “A former top Seattle Public Schools official who now works for the Obama administration “bears responsibility” for not keeping tabs on a business development program run by the district that is now the subject of a criminal investigation, an independent report released Friday morning says. The report says Fred Stephens, the former director of facilities and construction, and Superintendent Maria Goodloe-Johnson did not inform the school board of allegations of fraud and mismanagement that had been made about the program and investigated by a firm in 2008… Stephens resigned from the school district in July and has since been appointed as deputy assistant secretary for administration in the U.S. Department of Commerce…”
2/25/11 Liberal website Salon says while the President promised during his campaign to protect whistleblowers, it is doing the opposite, “Last April, the DOJ served a subpoena on New York Times reporter James Risen, demanding to know his source for a story he published in his 2006 book regarding a “reckless” and horribly botched CIA effort to infiltrate Iran’s nuclear program. That subpoena had originally been served but was then abandoned by the Bush DOJ, but its revitalization by the Obama administration was but one of many steps taken to dramatically expand the war on whistleblowers being waged by the current President, who ran on a platform of “protecting whistleblowers” …Those pretty words have given way to the most aggressive crusade to expose, punish and silence “courageous and patriotic” whistleblowers by any President in decades. As the Federation of American Scientists’ Steven Aftergood put it, “They’re going after this at every opportunity and with unmatched vigor…”
2/26/11 CouricBS News remembers the Obama promise made in 2007: “…then-Sen. Barack Obama said that if he were president, he’d be walking the picket lines in solidarity with workers if unions were ever threatened. Now, the president has that chance in Wisconsin, but the White House says President Obama has no such plans.” The Al-JazCBS News report says this is upsetting union members in Wisconsin! “CBS News chief White House correspondent Chip Reid asked White House Press Secretary Jay Carney about that promise today, to which Carney responded that the president has already made his position on the matter clear. “I think that the president has different means of speaking out on issues and being heard,” he said. “And, clearly, he did. He made his viewpoints known on the situation in Wisconsin, the need for people to come together…”
2/26/11 Wait just a minute here… did they say Obama or Bush failed in Iraq? Well, both actually. The focus now is on the one they helped to elect: Barack Hosni Obama! The Sun Sentinel in Palm Beach reports some of them are gathering this weekend and all of them will decline to help Obama 2012! Unbelievable! Is the left starting to learn that our entire point of the OBAMA DEATH COUNT is true?! From the Sun: “[Sandy] Davies, of North Miami, is the local coordinator of the Miami chapter of the Progressive Democrats of America and author of “Blood On Our Hands: the American Invasion and Destruction of Iraq.” [Davies says] “Having thoroughly researched the extent of the disaster the previous administration inflicted on the people of Iraq, I’m deeply disturbed by President Obama’s failure to make a clean break with those policies…” So, at least a few of these anti-war people are NOT hypocrites! The ones in the media certainly are. They lost any interest at all in either war once the Obamanator was elected as Commander in Chief. As of 2/26/11, 1,078 men and women in the military have lost their lives serving under Commander Obama.
3/1/11 The leader of Barack Obama’s Department of Black Justice says he’s offended when people ask why they didn’t go after the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case. Holder says it’s an offense against, “my people!” From Rush Limbaugh: “We have a story here from The Politico. The headline of the story: “Eric Holder: Black Panther Case Focus Demeans ‘My People.’” Hmm. “…Holder’s frustration over the criticism became evident during a House Appropriations subcommittee hearing as Rep. John Culberson (R-Texas) accused the Justice Department of failing to cooperate with a Civil Rights Commission investigation into the handling of the 2008 incident in which Black Panthers in intimidating outfits and wielding a club stood outside a polling place in Philadelphia. “The Attorney General seemed to take personal offense at a comment Culberson read in which former Democratic activist Bartle Bull called the incident the most serious act of voter intimidation he had witnessed in his career.” Not in “history,” in his career. “‘Think about that,’ Holder said. ‘When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African-Americans, to compare what people subjected to that with what happened in Philadelphia, which was inappropriate….to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line for my people,’ said Holder, who is black…”
3/3/11 As News One reports, “In May 2010, he told guests at a private White House dinner that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency from conservatives, especially right-wing activists in the anti-incumbent “Tea Party” movement that was then surging across the country.” – Uhm, Mr. President, sir? The Tea Party is not about race. You go ahead and think that if you want. Conservatives do NOT dislike you because of the color of your skin, Mr. Obama. They don’t like you because of the content of your character!!
Judge Roger Vinson says it’s time for Team Obama to quit stalling and make up its mind if it will appeal his decision that renders ObamaCare unconstitutional. The Obama Administration has been in contempt of court since the January 31st ruling (until today) by simply choosing to ignore the judicial branch of government. Obama has his staff continuing to implement a law that has been struck down as unconstitutional! Apparently the President sees himself as above the law. Foxy Blondes News today reports, “…Vinson …ruled then that the individual mandate in the new law is unconstitutional, and… declared the remainder of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act void. The administration went back to Vinson to ask for clarification of his ruling. Vinson on Wednesday responded… ordering the government to go either to the appellate court or immediately [within seven days] to the Supreme Court… Vinson added that his summary judgment is stayed pending appeal… “the defendants have seemingly continued to move forward and implement the act. … While I believe that my order was as clear and unambiguous as it could be, it is possible that the defendants may have perhaps been confused or misunderstood its import.”
3/5/11 From Karl Rove: “President Barack Obama set up another straw man last week in his speech to the National Governors Association when he said “I don’t think anybody does any good when public employees are denigrated or vilified or their rights are infringed upon.” Who is denigrating or vilifying public employees? Clearly Mr. Obama was slyly suggesting that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was. But clearly he is not. The mild-mannered Wisconsin chief executive has been, well, mild-mannered and polite, restrained in tone and rhetoric. Rather than have the courage to accuse Mr. Walker by name of denigrating or vilifying the public unions as they have denigrated and vilified Mr. Walker, Mr. Obama preferred a cheap political hit-and-run…”
3/6/11 The H.R. Huff-n-Stuffington Post: “…Recently the Obama administration started retreating on its environmental regulations affecting smog and toxic emissions from industrial boilers months. Nor has EPA yet declared coal ash a toxic substance, subject to tough regulations. These actions go against his campaign pledges to implement tougher environmental standards…”
3/6/11 Pablo Eisenberg is upset with Barack Hosni Obama. He notes at the H.R. Huff-n-Stuffington Post: “Obama gave a moving speech in Tuscon, Arizona, preaching the need for reconciliation, after a deranged individual, using a semi-automatic weapon, killed six people and wounded thirteen others, including Representative Gabrielle Giffords. Yet a few weeks after his speech, the president delivered his state of the union address without mentioning problems of gun violence that disproportionately affect low income and minority neighborhoods. Nor did he recommend a renewal of the ban on assault weapons, a promise he made during this campaign in 2008…”
3/6/11 Another from Pablo Eisenberg at the H.R. Huff-n-Stuffington Post: “…the president paid tribute to R. Sargent Shriver, the founder of the Peace Corps and the Johnson-era anti poverty programs, and Michelle Obama, the first lady, attended Shriver’s funeral. Nevertheless, in his speech to the Congress, he cited only one program he was planning to cut… the anti-poverty community action programs started by Shriver.” Is there no limit to the president’s broken promises?”
3/7/11 From our friends at Reason Magazine: “The War on Drugs is over,” [Drug Czar Gil Kerlikowske] he said. “We’ve stopped looking at it as a criminal justice issue alone.” …He also said President Obama has shifted the focus on drug policy by describing it as a public-health problem… He noted he officially called an end to the “war on drugs” after taking office two years ago. “I don’t know how you missed that,” he joked.”
3/7/11 Back in 2008, [Obama] stated that the reason for our anger is the rapid increase in gas prices, not the prices themselves. Obama claimed that Americans would have accepted a “gradual adjustment” to the current cost. — Prices today (in 2011) average about $3.75 per gallon. Back when Obama said it was no big deal, the average was $4.05 per gallon. Hmmmm. From ABCDEmocrat News… “We’re looking at the options. The issue of the reserve is one we are considering,” Obama’s Chief of Staff Bill Daley said today on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
3/7/11 From Hot Air: “CBS News has learned a White House Communications Office internal memo dated February 22 noted “a major issue with the Commencement Challenge. As of yesterday we had received 14 applications and the deadline is Friday,” the memo said. The memo also urged recipients to, “please keep the application number close hold.” A follow-up memo on February 28 reported receipt of 68 applications. Noting the competition among more than 1,000 schools last year, the memo said, “Something isn’t working.”
3/8/11 Karl Rove notes at Fox News: “Obama said, “My administration has already put forward specific cuts that meet congressional Republicans halfway.” Other administration figures echoed Mr. Obama’s “halfway” line… The difference between these two measures is $57 billion. You’d think when the president said he would “meet Congressional Republicans halfway,” he was proposing a cut of $28.5 billion from December’s Continuing Resolution, leaving spending at $1.055 trillion for the balance of the fiscal year. No, Mr. Obama proposed spending $1.077 trillion for the slightly less than seven months left in Fiscal Year 2011. That’s only $6.5 billion less than the Continuing Resolution passed last December. Once again the Obama administration is playing fast and loose with numbers, hoping to sneak one by the media and the American people…”
3/8/11 Barack Hosni Obama voted against military tribunals while a U.S. Senator. He campaigned promising to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay and to restore Habeus Corpus. However, this week Team Obama flip-flopped and now says gosh, Bush was right, military tribunals are okay after all. Charles Krauthammer says Obama just handed over the sword on this issue.
3/11/11 In 2008, gas prices at $4.05 a gallon were no big deal to Obama. Now with prices 30-cents lower but his own reelection on his mind, he says, “…everybody should know that should the situation demand it, we are prepared to tap the significant stockpile of oil that we have in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.” Yep, cuz now you’re own butt is on the line!
3/11/11 President Obama said, “Today, we use 7 percent less oil than we did in 2005, even as our economy has grown since then, partly because our economy as a whole is more efficient.” The most recent numbers available from the U.S. Energy Information Administration is from 2009 and shows we consume 18,771,000 barrels a day in the USA. Which makes what Obama said partially true. However, while consumption is down, The President fails to mention the poor economy, which has only become worse under his administration, has caused this decreased consumption.
3/11/11 The President now claims he loves that evil, corporate black oil. “First, we need to continue to boost domestic production of oil and gas. Last year, American oil production reached its highest level since 2003. Let me repeat that. Our oil production reached its highest level in seven years. Oil production from federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico reached an all-time high. For the first time in more than a decade, imports accounted for less than half of what we consumed.” This from the same president who ordered drilling in the gulf to stop and when a federal judge overturned Obama’s ban, he simply ignored the court (placing himself once again above the law) and kept the ban. And while we may be pulling more oil out of the same wells, the Obama administration continues to work hard to place roadblocks wherever possible to prevent new drilling.
3/11/11 President Obama: “We are encouraging offshore exploration and production. We’re just doing it responsibly.” Encouraging it? Oh c’mon! He’s encouraging it by making sure the oil companies can never, ever get through all the hoops necessary to actually have new drilling from a new offshore well. If he’s encouraging it, he’s a miserable failure!! It hasn’t happened once. This one is a blatant lie. Obama: “…we’ve approved more than 35 new offshore drilling permits that meet these new safety and environmental standards.” approved the permit? Encouraged the drilling? Hmmm. How effective has that been, Mr. Obama?!
3/11/11 President Obama today: “For example, right now, the industry holds leases on tens of millions of acres –- both offshore and on land –- where they aren’t producing a thing. So I’ve directed the Interior Department to determine just how many of these leases are going undeveloped and report back to me within two weeks so that we can encourage companies to develop the leases they hold and produce American energy. People deserve to know that the energy they depend on is being developed in a timely manner.” OMG, you’re kidding me! The President and his socialist union worker’s party have done everything they possibly can to prevent any new drilling at all. Now he wants to blame evil, fat-cat, corporate-jet-flying oil executives and claim they just don’t want to drill?! Give us a break!
3/11/11 President Obama assured Sarah Palin today that he’s interested in more drilling for oil in Alaska. Yeah, right. Obama: “We’re looking at potential new development in Alaska, both onshore and offshore.” Key words: LOOKING AT. Looking, not doing. No intention of doing. But looking is okay. “Doing” would piss off his environmental wacko pals. Sorry, Sarah. This one won’t happen.
3/11/11 Obama: “And we’re working with automakers, autoworkers, and states to ensure that the high-quality, fuel-efficient cars and trucks of tomorrow continue to be built right here in the United States of America.” — Uhm, Mr. President, sir? Don’t you remember the part where you illegally took over General Motors? Or how about when you gave yourself the power to fire the CEO? No? Maybe you remember giving away ownership of the company to your union democrat pals? In any event, Mr. Prez, you don’t have to “work with them” to make sure cars are made here. You can just tell them to do it!
3/14/11 You won’t believe this. The source for this report is NPR, Nationalized Pro-regressive Radio!! “Barack Obama once said it was a “scandal” that then-President George W. Bush didn’t force renewal of a federal assault weapons ban. Now it’s Obama himself who’s steering clear of that and other politically sensitive gun-control measures, even while calling for a new discussion on weapons and “how we can keep America safe for all our people.”
3/14/11 CNS News asked US Education Sec. Arne Duncan, part of Obama’s Chicago Street Gang politicians club, where the constitution authorizes the federal government to take on education. Watch his response…
As Caffienated Thoughts points out, “The Constitution doesn’t authorize it and states plainly in the Tenth Amendment that, “powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively; or to the people.” I don’t remember reading about education in the enumerated powers listed in the Constitution. Perhaps Secretary Duncan needed a better civics education in high school…”
3/15/11 While the rebels are losing their civil war in Libya, President Obama is out golfing. While thousands are dying in Japan, Barack Obama wants to talk about women’s rights! Out of touch? You betcha! From Foxy Blondes News: “Amid chaos around the world and on Capitol Hill, Obama’s Saturday radio address was devoted to Women’s History Month and a call to pass the Paycheck Fairness Act, a proposal meant to address the income gap between men and women. Then, the president went golfing at Andrews Air Force Base.” If George W. Bush had pulled a stunt like this, Hollywierd Filmmaker Michael Moore-on would have made a movie about it! In fact, he did! Moore-on made a mini-video about how soldiers were dying while George Bush was out golfing! Bush golfed a handful of times and went to Church often. Obama doesn’t go to
Church and golfs every Sunday. Moore-on (no surprise here) doesn’t care
anymore. These libs are hypocrites!
3/15/11 From the lefties at Salon.com comes this: “The forced “resignation” of State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley – for the mortal sin of denouncing the abusive detention of Bradley Manning — has apparently proven to be a clarifying moment for many commentators about what the President is and how he functions in these areas. Writing at Time’s Swampland, Mark Benjamin identifies the real crux of the controversy: ‘Free speech advocates are shocked, and, as I wrote last week on TIME.com, concerned over Obama’s record as the most aggressive prosecutor of suspected government leakers in U.S. history.’ ”
Q But a decision has to be made now. MR. CARNEY: — including a no-fly zone… Q Is the President satisfied to follow, not lead, on deciding whether to do it? MR. CARNEY: I take issue with the characterization… Q But wouldn’t it be fair to say — accurate to say the United States is still sitting on the fence on this? Isn’t it time to make a decision, yes or no?
MR. CARNEY: Well, Chip, you tell me if as an American citizen would you want your President not to consider all the implications and ramifications of taking military action. Q Doesn’t there come a point to make a — where you have to make a decision? MR. CARNEY: And I would go back to what I said to Jill, that we have acted with great haste…” — Great haste?! Uhm, you blew it boys. Qaddafi gets to stay now. Too late.
3/19/11 As Obama launches cruise missiles into Libya today, starting our first war of intervention, he aims to stablize oil prices as well as his own poll numbers and chances of reelection. From the Washington Times: “With Thursday’s passage of United Natons Security Council resolution 1973, the United States is set to go to war against Libya. Removing Moammar Gadhafi from power would probably advance the cause of freedom, but the United Nations has no legal authority to take a step of this magnitude. By bowing to the will of the U.N. Security Council, President Obama is diluting the sovereign power of the United States… Under its own rules, however, the United Nations cannot legally authorize military action to shape the internal affairs of member states… yet United Nations permission alone is inadequate. Sen. Richard Lugar, Indiana Republican, believes that the Congress should debate a declaration of war over intervening in Libya. But the White House has not sought even the type of congressional authorization for the use of force that President George W. Bush did before the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. It [is] ironic to say the least [that] Mr. Obama waged war with less legal backing than his predecessor.” The President does not have the Constitutional authority on his own to authorize military action against another nation when there is no direct threat to the United States. This is a huge abuse of Presidential power. UPDATE: “I can only conclude that your order to the United States Armed Forces to attack the nation of Libya on March 19, 2011 is in direct violation of the War Powers Resolution and constitutes a usurpation of Constitutional powers clearly and solely vested in the United States Congress and is accordingly unlawful and unconstitutional,” wrote Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) in a unilateral missive to Mr. Obama. UPDATE: As for not following the Constitution and seeking congressional approval, Hillary Clinton says “Every decision we make is going to have pluses and minuses.” MINUSES?! Ignoring the Constitution is described as just a “minus” on a list of pros and cons?! — In his address to the nation on March 28th, President Obama tonight said “after consulting with congress” he took action. Members of congress dispute his assertion that he “consulted” with them.
3/20/11 Foxy Blondes News: “When a woman got raped, blame her because she was wearing a skirt too short, she looked the wrong way or she wasn’t home in time to make dinner,” he said. “We’ve gotten by that.” Then Biden turned his focus to the current spending debate in which Democrats and Republicans are fighting over how much to cut from the federal budget. “But it’s amazing how these Republicans, the right wing of this party – whose philosophy threw us into this godawful hole we’re in, gave us the tremendous deficit we’ve inherited – that they’re now using the very economic condition they have created to blame the victim – whether it’s organized labor or ordinary middle-class working men and women,” he said. “It’s bizarre,” he added.” — Still lying about the “tremendous deficit” they inherited. The Bush deficit was quadrupled by Biden-Obama. That was not inherited, it was caused by decisions made by Biden-Obama. The unemployment rate has only grown under Biden-Obama as well. Apparently, even after two years, they still blame Bush for everything!
3/20/11 President Barack Obama’s Ambassador to Mexico finally stepped down. Foxy Blondes News notes Carlos Pascual resigned: “amid furor over a leaked diplomatic cable in which he complained about inefficiency and infighting among Mexican security forces in the campaign against drug cartels… a furious Calderon has publicly criticized Pascual’s cable, which was divulged by the WikiLeaks website. Pascual’s resignation — less than two weeks since President Barack Obama met with Calderon at the White House — appeared to be the biggest fallout yet from thousands of sensitive U.S. diplomatic cables from around the world released by WikiLeaks.”
On 9/4/11, ConservativeAmerican.org discontinued the list. It was simply too much work to keep up with all of the Team Obama lies and broken promises. And, the majority of voters were not even willing to listen to the truth about Obama. As history taught us, President Obama was easily reelected in 2012. People still believed the “If you like you plan, you can keep it” lie. Only after the President broke that promise, one that impacted tens of millions of Americans, did citizens start to wake up and realize who the REAL Barack Obama is. This list is presented to all of those now willing to look into Obama’s past.
You can visit all the pages of the Official Obama Administration Scandals List!
SCANDALS By Scandal Number:1-100. 101-200. 201-300. 301-400. 401-500. 501-600. 601-700. 701-800. 801-900. 901-1000. 1001-1100. 1101-1200. 1201-1300. 1301-1400. 1401-1500. 1501-1600. 1601-1700. 1701-1800. 1801-1900. 1901-2000. 2001-2100. 2101-2200. 2201-2300. 2301-2325.
SCANDALS By PAGE Name:
Page 1 – Official Obama Adnimistration Scandals List.
Page 2 – Obama Lies List.
Page 3 – The Tea Party Guide to the Obama Galaxy.
Page 4 The Obama Excuses List.
Page 5 Obama’s Broken Promises List.
Page 6 The Obama Mistakes List.
Page 7 Obama Scandals List.
Page 8 Obamacare Lies List.
Page 9 More Obama Lies.
Page 10 Official Obama Scandals & Lies List.
Page 11 The Obama-Nopoulus 26, 41 State of the Union Lies & Other Obama Scandals!
Page 12 How Many Lies Has Obama Told?
Page 13 More and More Obama Broken Promises! – 1300 & Counting!
Page 14 Obama Nominee Scandals & Other Team Obama Lies
Page 15 Obama Mistakes and Lies List.
Page 16 Never-ending List of Obama Lies
Page 17 The Best Obama Lies List
Page 18 Obamifact/ObamaWiki – The Obama List
BONUS PAGE: 310 Obamacare Lies and Broken Promises!
Page 19 Obama Promises Melt Like Snowflakes! – And We List the Snowflakes
Page 20 ObamaPedia Guide to Obama Lies
Page 21 Obama’s Endless String of Broken Promises
Page 22 Obama’s Broken Net Spending Cut Lie and 2,200 Other Fabrications!
Page 23 – Obama: “I want you to hold me Accountable!” – Okay, we will.
Page 24 – Keeping Track of Obama Lies, Broken Promises.
SCANDALS By Date:
Obama’s Youth-through-Joe the Plumber (10/25/08).
10/30/08 Aunt Zeituni-through-Urban Czar 3/1/9
Broken Earmark pledge 3/1/9-through-4/13/9 Fascist Obama tells Cops to watch out for Conservatives!
Samson Obama 4/13/9-through-Energy Hypocrisy 5/22/9
Racist Sonia Sotomayor 5/26/9-through-Inspectors General-Gate (#3!) 7/8/9
Inspectors General-Gate (#4!) 7/8/9-through-Stimulus “bang” for the buck? 8/7/9
Biden Credits Stimulus 8/7/9-through-Obama Lies to Congress #5 9/9/9
Obama Lies to Congress #6 9/9/9-through-Broken New Orleans Promise 10/16/9
Obama is for drilling?! 10/16/9-through-Jarrett Disagrees with Obama 12/3/9
Obama Lies About Troops 12/3/9-through-Appoints a Transgender 1/5/10
Obama Shock & Awe 1/7/10-through-Obama Disagrees with Himself 1/28/10
Obama’s BS on Lobbyists 1/28/10-through-Obama’s Fake & Staged Obamacare Summit 2/24/10
Obamacare Nightmare gets worse 2/24/10-through-Obama screws up on pre-existing coverage for kids 3/24/10
Obama buys 2 Obamacare Votes 3/24/10-through-Obama stimulus didn’t save teacher jobs after all 5/7/10
Obama Gulf Oil Blunder 5/7/10-through-Obama’s Caribou Coffee Cover-Up 6/29/10
Team Obama says Taliban is Stronger now! 6/29/10-through-Obama again promises to work on economy 9/1/10
Gibbs Lies about Obama 9/1/10-through-Gibbs Flip-flops on Chamber of Commerce 10/17/10
Obama says Americans Don’t Think Clearly! 10/19/10-through-Obama stimulus a complete failure 12/5/10
Bonus Page: 310 Obamacare Lies!
Obama’s Wiki Failure 12/5/10-through-Obama’s State of Confusion Address 1/25/11
Obama’s State of Confusion continued 1/25/11-through-Obama’s Ambassador Forced to Resign 3/20/11.
Obama Libyan Scandals (#4)-through-Obama’s Fake Debt Concern Speech Lie # 23.
More Obama fake debt concern-through-Obama lying about cause of poor economy 6/10/11.
Obama Lying About Border Security 6/10/11-through-Obama’s Lie About Not Resting Until Every American Had a Job! 8/18/11.
Team Obama stops deportations of democrat voters-through-Unions Laboring over why Obama is governing “small.”