Wednesday, July 21st, 2010
By Peter Andrew
Leading the way Right with unique & fun
Conservative American News & Views.
Note: This post was revised in an attempt to be overly fair to Shirley Sherrod.
Agriculture Department Employee Shirley Sherrod has the mainstream media playing along… She now claims she is the victim here and that this entire story was taken out of context.
The NAACP and Team Obama say they were “snookered” by Andrew Breitbart and those evil journalists at Fox News. They played the same video we shared with you from Breitbart. Here it is again…
So while Progressive-Democrat Chuckie Doll Todd at MicroSoft-NBC runs to his microphone to proclaim this was all taken out of context (he said this is a pattern by conservatives and pointed to other examples like Van Jones and Rev. Wright), the truth remains. Let’s look at the facts of what she said on this portion of the tape…
- First, watch how she rolls her eyes when she says “He took a long time talking…” – yeah, like who needs to even listen to a white guy, ya know?
- Next she breaks out into a big smile, because she knows better, when she sees the humor in him pretending to be superior to her! How could a white man be superior to her?! Now that’s funny… right?!
- Listen to the NAACP audience laugh full-heartedly at her previous racism! That’s the same NAACP which initially said she was wrong and should be canned, but now has retracted.
- Notice how the innocent victim here, Shirley Sherrod, SMILES immediately after saying, “I didn’t give him the full force of what I could do.” Yeah, cuz gosh, that’s sure funny! Ha, ha ha!
- Oh but the media says she has seen the light now! She has found the error in her ways of years ago and she is a born again white-lover now, an advocate for the poor of all colors! Listen to her own words on the tape, made THIS MARCH (not 24 years ago)! She refers to whites as “one of them,” a disparaging remark, which could be viewed as racist, about a white attorney who was only good enough because SHE had trained him! Is she implying she is superior to him?! This woman does not appear to have repented or been born again…
- She does it again right after that remark… “his own kind,” Yeah, you know the kind those… shhhh… those white folk, that kind. Sort of like Ross Perot saying, “You people,” you know who he meant. That kind, right? Again, this could be viewed as a racist remark.
- Oh but then she says she recieved a message from God! “It was revealed to me” notice the praise the Lord, Hallejuia hand-raising, gestures indicating it was revealed to her from on high that she was, in fact, doing something wrong.
- She even fails when she claims she now gets it. She wants you to think that she said it is no longer about race to her, but only about poverty, regardless of skin color. She didn’t say that! She said it was “not so much” (but still some unspecified amount) about race. “Not so much” doesn’t mean, “No longer” or “Not at all” or “I made a horrible and unfair mistake and I learned from that.” Not even close.
- Listen to the QUOTE: “Not so much about white – it IS about white and black – But it’s not, you know…” So in hear own IN CONTEXT words, it’s not “so much” about race anymore…. oops, did I say that out loud, she must have thought, that’s not what I meant! So she even took time to clarify with the well, “it IS about white and black…” yeah, don’t get her wrong here, it is still about punishing the whites for the way blacks were treated years ago. It is still about helping black people over whites. The quote above is from HER! Where the hell is the redemption in that comment? Where the hell is the born again who now understands it is not about a person’s skin color? It is sure not inside of her comments on this Breitbart March, 2010 tape! Shame on Chuckie Doll Todd and the others for blaming FOX and Breitbart and saying they made the whole thing up!
- Then she concludes with this bit of wisdom, “But it’s not, you know…” Yeah, that’s clear right? I mean I said it’s not SO MUCH about race anymore, er… uh… “it is about white and black”… er, uh. “but it’s not, you know…” No, Shirley, we don’t know. We have no freaking idea what you mean here.
Oh, and not to mention that Fox News reports she and her husband set up an agency that sought agriculture department money, then filed a lawsuit, and won millions of dollars!
The Ag Dept now says it is reconsidering her firing. She says she doesn’t know if she wants the job back because (get ready for the next big lawsuit here… she can smell millions…) she’s not sure how she will be treated if she returns.
This woman admitted her racism on tape. Even it it was years ago.