THE OFFICIAL HILLARY CLINTON LIES LIST – PAGE TWO
“She has fooled, and made fools of, many, many people over the years. Those who think she would be a good president are worse than fools.” – Patricia McCarthy, the American Thinker.
Here is the truth about Hillary Clinton. We correct the record. This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes and more that “Ready for Hillary” & “Correct [and by that, they mean ‘Lie About’] the Record” doesn’t want you to remember.
Visit all the pages of the list to learn about the REAL Hillary…
MOST RECENT ITEMS ARE ON HIGHEST PAGE NUMBER!
- Hillary Calls Woman Her Husband Cheated with a “Narcissitic Loony Toon!” 1997 – Rush Limbaugh said on 2/10/14 that he’s not sure why these so-called “Hillary Papers” are coming out now. He wondered if there is some connection between Senator Rand Paul harping on Bill Clinton over his treatment of women and this new news about Monica Lewinsky. From the Washington Free Beacon: “On July 28, 1997, President Clinton was facing yet another wave of allegations from yet another woman. Kathleen Willey had accused Clinton of sexually assaulting her, and Blair faxed a Drudge Report item about her claims to one of the president’s aides. Blair’s handwritten note attached to the story: “Do we take Matt Drudge seriously?” Six months later, Drudge would break the story of an affair between Clinton and 22-year-old White House intern Monica Lewinsky, setting in motion the events that would lead to the president’s impeachment… When Clinton finally admitted to the relationship after repeated denials, Hillary Clinton defended her husband in a phone call with Blair. She said her husband had made a mistake by fooling around with the “narcissistic loony toon” Lewinsky, but was driven to it in part by his political adversaries, the loneliness of the presidency, and her own failures as a wife. She told Blair that the affair did not include sex “within any real meaning” of the term and noted President Clinton “tried to manage” Monica after they broke up but things spiraled “beyond control.” — Rush said he’s not buying this. ConservativeAmerican.org takes a slightly different approach. We do believe that this is the kind of thing Hillary would have said to others when asked about Lewinsky. Hillary’s statements may, or may not, have anything to do with the truth. Her claim that the vast right wing conspiracy made her husband Bill do inappropriate things with Monica and a Cigar is beyond ridiculous. The truth may be closer to her own admission that she had “failures as a wife.”
- Hillary & Hubby Get a $286,000 Fine for Hillary’s Illegal Secret Task Force!
- Hillary’s Rose Law Firm Scandal From the American Thinker: “Do you recall the Rose Law Firm billing records that magically appeared in Mrs. Clinton’s White House office, years after they had been subpoenaed?” From the lefty New York Times: “After nearly two years of searches and subpoenas, the White House said this evening that it had unexpectedly discovered copies of missing documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton’s law firm that describe her work for a failing savings and loan association in the 1980’s. Federal and Congressional investigators have issued subpoenas for the documents since 1994, and the White House has said it did not have them. The originals disappeared from the Rose Law Firm, in which Mrs. Clinton was a partner, shortly before Mr. Clinton took office. The newly discovered documents are copies of billing records from the Rose firm, where Mrs. Clinton helped represent Madison Guaranty, a savings and loan run by James B. McDougal, the Clintons’ business partner in the Whitewater land venture. The originals are still missing. Investigators have been seeking the documents to determine the role Mrs. Clinton played in the firm’s representation of the savings and loan. The Clintons’ personal lawyer, David E. Kendall, said tonight that the documents show that the work Mrs. Clinton performed was limited both in time and scope, as she has repeatedly said.” – The Daily Signal reports on it this way, “Missing: Hillary Clinton Law Firm Records. In 1996, after nearly two years of searches and subpoenas, the White House reported it found copies of missing documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton’s law firm that described her work for Madison S&L in the 1980s. The White House previously said it did not have the records. The originals have not turned up.” UPDATE: 2-27-15 Here’s a Hillary quote that is just too good to pass up: “I don’t throw anything away. I’m like two steps short of a hoarder.” Soooo, she admits she saves everything, but apparently she didn’t save her law firm records?!
- Hillary Helps Kill Help for Families with Children! 1996 – While she claims to be pro-women and support kids and families, the truth is she just doesn’t care. From Doug Henwood at Harper’s: “It’s hard to find any substantive political argument in her favor. She has, in the past, been associated with women’s issues, with children’s issues — but she also encouraged her husband to sign the 1996 bill that put an end to the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program (AFDC), which had been in effect since 1935.”
- Hillary Speaks to the Dead!
- Hillary’s Filegate
- Hillary’s Lie About Being Under Fire in Bosnia!
- Hillary Clinton calls Muslim Feast an “American event!”
- Hillary Clinton works ‘Together as a Team’ with Lefty Lunatic George Soros!
- Hillary Had “Contempt” For Media Scrutiny
- The Fraudulent Senator’s Peter Paul & Fabio Scandal 1994 – From the book, “The Fraudulent Senator,” the authors write, “In 1994, after a private meeting with co-presidents Bill and Hillary, Mr. [Peter] Paul conducted the first-ever book signing at the White House, where one of the media icons he represented, Fabio… signed books and… posed [for a photograph] with none other than the co-president herself.” Later, the book adds, “Fabio chased Hillary around a conference table… but she sat down on the floor in her gown because she didn’t want to be embarrassed by her weight when Fabio engaged in his signature activity – swooping women up in his arms. But Fabio’s strength was legendary and he finally scooped Hillary off the floor, with the White House photographer snapping away. The pictures, Mr. Paul said, “Have never seen the light of day.”” — At the same gathering a year later , Bill attended without Hillary. He reportedly said in his opening remarks that Hillary has never been the same since Fabio picked her up here ‘last year.’ Paul says he sent Hillary roses every Valentine’s Day trying to get her to release the photos. He also claims Hillary told her she would release the photo’s if he helped her senate campaign, which he did. An event he planned and held for the Clintons brought in more than $1-million for Hillary. True to form however, she never gave the pics to Peter Paul. From the book again, “Two days after the gala, the Washington Post ran the first of two articles that challenged Hillary as being soft on crime because of her relationship with Paul, who the post uncovered as an ex-felon from the 1970’s. “That was when vintage Team Clinton did what they’re famous for,” Mr. Paul said. “They developed complete amnesia about the several meetings and encounters we had had and pretended they didn’t know me!””
- While the Boss was away, Hillary Clinton got to Play!
- Hillary Clinton Furious with Bill Clinton, “Drives Her Nuts!”
- Hillary Clinton Stopped Supreme Court Appointment to Punish Political Enemy
- Hillary Clinton Hated White House First Year! 1994 – From Alana Goodman’s “The Hillary Papers,” in the Washington Free Beacon on 2/10/14: “The First Lady often confided in Blair about her “hellacious” first year in the White House, and her many clashes with staffers, administration figures, and her husband.”
- Hillary Clinton Fired White House Usher for Talking to a Republican?!
- Hillary Clinton Cattle Futures Controversy
- Hillary Clinton Tired of Whiney Women!!
- Team Hillary Lied About Foster Suicide Note – Why?!
- Hillary Had Foster Documents Destroyed – Why?!
- The Hillary Clinton – Vince Foster Scandal – “The Man Who Knew Too Much?” 1993 – The headline from the U.K. Daily Mail reads: “The man who knew too much? The truth about the death of Hillary Clinton’s close friend Vince Foster.” The American Thinker asks if you remember, “…the death of Vince Foster under rather extraordinary and inexplicable circumstances, and the lies and cover-up that followed?” Sally Bedell Smith’s story from January of 2008 on the Daily Mail: “…July 1993, a 48-year-old lawyer called Vince Foster was found dead in a park near Washington DC. He had died from a gunshot wound to the mouth and his father’s .38-calibre revolver… was at his side. …Vince Foster was distraught at the prospect of being grilled about the shady affairs of Hillary Clinton. A clear case of suicide, then. Or was it? As the months passed, wild rumours began to grow that a hitman had murdered him because he knew too much. …Vince Foster was one of Hillary’s closest colleagues and best friends. In Little Rock, Arkansas, they were partners in a law firm while Bill Clinton was governor of the state. And, naturally, when the Clintons moved to the White House, Vince Foster came, too. It was unusual for Hillary to have such a close friendship with a man. Since her school days, she had operated most easily among women; and when it came to appointing her own staff at the White House, she chose 29 women and one man… At the funeral for Hillary’s father… it was on Foster’s shoulder that the First Lady rested her slightly over-large head. Inevitably, this intimate gesture added fuel to rumours that they were – or at least had been – romantically involved. After all, Bill Clinton had been seeking his pleasures elsewhere – so why not Hillary? …What is certain is that he was unsettled by the First Lady’s increasingly uncompromising demands. In March 1993, he told a colleague that she had “snapped at him” – a rebuke that “hurt him deeply.” …Foster was also fretting over the “excessive” sums Hillary was lavishing on redecoration of the White House. In the end, though, it was the firing of seven staff – following pressure from the imperious First Lady – that “drove Vince batty,” according to White House counsel Bernie Nussbaum. Hillary had become convinced that the staff in the travel office that served the White House press corps were guilty of “financial mismanagement and waste.” Foster was asked to help get rid of them. In a meeting with him on May 13, 1993, Hillary asked him if he was “on top of” the travel office situation. He assured her that his team was working on it. Afterwards, Foster noted that Hillary’s mood was “general impatience … general frustration.” [See Travel Office Scandal Below] …At the time, Vince Foster felt deeply responsible for the imbroglio and was worried that Congress might investigate. White House aide David Watkins remembers Foster saying to him “My God, what have we done?” and expressing concern that Hillary’s role in the firings would come to light. He urged Watkins to protect “the client” at all costs. Foster knew that in shielding Hillary, he might have to mislead congressional investigators under oath… By mid-July, he …seemed unusually subdued. He twice told his wife that he felt under pressure and was thinking of returning to Arkansas. Talking to a colleague about his dealings with Hillary, he said: “It’s not the same.” On one matter after another, he confided, she would bark “Fix it, Vince!” or “Handle it, Vince!” and leave him to pick up the pieces. On July 16, Foster and his wife drove to an inn in Maryland for the weekend. At dinner that night, Foster cried when Lisa asked him “if he felt trapped.” Three days later, he called his doctor, who gave him a prescription for the antidepressant Desyrel. The following night, July 20, he was found dead… Hillary burst into tears when she was told. But her behaviour, as well as that of staff and associates, in the days following Foster’s death was to haunt the administration for years, raising questions about what the Clintons had to hide – about Whitewater, “Travelgate,” the failed Arkansas bank and more besides. The night after the tragedy, White House staff – including Hillary’s Chief of Staff – searched Foster’s office for a suicide note. Under the noses of the police and FBI, they took away a number of sensitive files. Later, it was alleged but never proved that the Clintons had combed through these files during the five days before they were handed over… the appearance of concealment was enough to trigger five separate federal inquiries…three official investigations into Foster’s death.. On the day she returned to her office, a torn-up note on yellow paper was found at the bottom of Foster’s briefcase. It was a list of grievances and concerns about life in the White House that he had jotted down in the days before his death. Nussbaum went to Hillary’s office to tell her he’d “found something Vince wrote that may help explain why he did what he did.” Hillary “looked startled,” Nussbaum recalled. She glanced at the note, said “I can’t deal with this,” and abruptly left the room. The contents of Foster’s note were tantalising. At one point, the man who knew so many of the First Couple’s secrets had written: “The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff.” It was a comment that can be interpreted to mean that he believed the Clintons were blameless – or that he was worried about some unspecified information that could destroy Bill and Hillary’s reputation. At the very least, the note revealed just how hard working for Hillary had become. “I was not meant for the job in the spotlight of public life in Washington,” Foster had written. “Here, ruining people is considered sport.” – John Fund at National Review Online notes, “a Secret Service agent saw Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carry boxes of papers out of Foster’s office before investigators showed up to seal it.”
- Hillary Clinton’s Dishonest Testimony Before Congress
- Hillary Clinton said Those in the Media “Have no brains!”
- Hillary Clinton advised Bill to Leave Slobodan Milosovic Alone!
- First Lady Hillary Clinton sent on Tour to get her out of the White House!
12/18/1997 – Hillary Clinton is accountable to no one. She answers to no one. She set up a secret healthcare task force to help her with her 1993 attempt to nationalize healthcare. From NowTheEndBegins.com, “In 1997, federal judge Royce Lamberth levied $286,000 in sanctions against Bill Clinton’s administration for “running amok” in a “cover-up” of Hillary Clinton’s health-care task force. The scandal began when deputy White House counsel Vincent Foster made contradictory assertions about the first lady’s job status, in an attempt to keep the work of the task force secret.” – The federal government had to pay the fine, not the Clintons.
7/1996 – From the Press Herald, “Apparently. Bob Woodward first reported in his 2005 book, “The Choice,” that as first lady, Clinton communed with former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi. A spokesman described the sessions not as formal seances but as lighthearted affairs that helped Clinton laugh. According to the Associated Press, Clinton herself wrote in a June 4, 1996 newspaper column: “I occasionally have imaginary conversations with Mrs. Roosevelt to try to figure out what she would do in my shoes. She usually responds by telling me to buck up or at least grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros.”
6/15/1996 – From Questia.com, “The Clinton White House obtained FBI background summaries on at least 408 people without justification, the bureau disclosed Friday in what it called “egregious violations of privacy.” The White House and the FBI imposed strict new controls on such requests. FBI Director Louis J. Freeh took a slap at White House officials who requested the files and announced changes in the way future requests will be handled. “The inquiry shows the FBI gave inadequate protection to the privacy interests of persons in FBI files,” Freeh said. “The prior system of providing files to the White House relied on good faith and honor. Unfortunately, the FBI and I were victimized.” The White House, which had acknowledged earlier this week that it had sought and obtained 341 background reports, accepted the FBI findings but questioned Freeh’s comment that he had been victimized. “I do not understand that statement,” White House press secretary Mike McCurry said. He stressed that no one was being fired or disciplined in the case. McCurry said that “there has been no abuse” of the information in the files. He said Craig Livingstone, director of the White House office of personnel security, had made a sworn statement to that effect Friday.”
— ConservativeAmerican.org: Then, the Clintons tried to delay a lawsuit over the files that tied everything directly to Hillary… “Sheryl Hall, a computer specialist who left her job three months ago, said Michelle Peterson of the White House Counsel’s Office told her in late May or early June “that `our strategy’ for the Filegate lawsuit was to `stall’ because `we had just a couple of more years to go.’ ”
— Then from Questia again: “FBI General Counsel Howard M. Shapiro, under fire for alerting the White House about a confidential FBI interview linking Hillary Rodham Clinton to a key White House aide in the Filegate scandal, is expected to resign.” He did resign a week later.
— Then this update: “A White House computer manager who was transferred to the Treasury Department amid job discrimination claims has accused first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton of using a key “Filegate” figure as her personal agent. In a sworn affidavit filed yesterday in U.S. District Court, Sheryl L. Hall said Craig L. Livingstone, the former White House personnel security chief who improperly obtained hundreds of FBI files of former Reagan and Bush administration appointees, was among “the small group of White House staffers who acted as Mrs. Clinton’s agents.” Mrs. Hall, 50, now a GS-15 computer manager at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, has filed a lawsuit against Mrs. Clinton in the U.S. District Court in Alexandria accusing the first lady and nine White House political appointees of job harassment and reprisals.”
UPDATE 7/15/99 From the Washington Times: “First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton denied this week that she “requested anyone” to obtain FBI files on people who worked at the White House during the Reagan and Bush administrations. She made the statement in an affidavit filed Monday in the $90 million “Filegate” lawsuit brought by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch. “I never obtained, nor ordered nor requested anyone, including [White House Counsel] Bernard Nussbaum, [ White House security chief] Craig Livingstone, or Anthony Marceca [a civilian Army investigator detailed to the White House personnel office], to obtain any FBI file, FBI background investigative summary, or information therefrom, of any former government employee employed by either the Bush or Reagan Administration,” Mrs. Clinton said in the affidavit dated July 11. Larry Klayman, who filed the invasion-of-privacy suit over the Clinton administration’s mishandling of secret FBI background files on former White House employees, called her statements inaccurate and “full of as many holes as Swiss cheese. She is the mastermind and implementer of Filegate,” he said.””
– UPDATE 12/15/2011 From Judicial Watch’s Docket: “In the early 1990’s, President and Hillary Clinton violated the privacy rights of their perceived political enemies by wrongly accessing and misusing the FBI files of Reagan and Bush I staffer and others. This scandal became known as “Filegate.” In pursuing its Filegate investigation, Judicial Watch learned with the help of whistleblowers Sheryl Hall and Betty Lambuth that the Clinton-Gore White House had hidden over 1.8 million e-mails from courts, Congressional investigators and independent counsels for nearly two years. Plans were also uncovered to destroy the files. To keep the e-mails secret, Clinton-Gore White House officials threatened contractors and staff with their jobs or jail time. Once the failure to produce the e-mails was revealed, the cover-up began; a cover-up that included obstruction and false testimony. Then, on hearing the testimony of the White House whistleblowers, a federal court judge ordered the testimony of former high-level Clinton-Gore White House officials in a court hearing to examine the threats, obstruction and alleged false testimony.Evidence showed that the e-mails are incriminating and covered virtual all of the Clinton-Gore scandals, yet these e-mails were not considered by Independent Counsel Robert Ray who gave the Clinton-Gore White House a clean bill of health. (View ethics complaint.)In January 2001, the e-mail files were placed under custody of the National Archives (NARA) and were restored, costing the American tax-payers over $13 million. In December 2002 the court ordered the files be searched. The NARA is responsible for responding to all special access requests and subpoenas that are made pursuant to the Presidential Records Act (PRA). The PRA generally restricts public access to the Clinton Presidential and Gore Vice Presidential records for five years after the end of the administration and for specific records for an additional seven years.Judicial Watch is representing plaintiffs in a class-action suit filed by the White House employees of Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations whose FBI files were wrongly accessed by the Clinton White House. The FBI and White House are being sued for breach of the Federal Privacy Act while other individuals, including Hillary Clinton, are being sued for invasion of privacy.”
–The case still is pending a final decision.
The U.K. Telegraph exposes this famous Hillary lie: “The Democratic candidate is engaged in a frantic damage-limitation exercise amid widespread derision of her comments about a visit to Tuzla in 1996. [Hillary:] “I remember landing under sniper fire,” she said in Washington on Monday. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” News footage of the event however showed her claims to have been wide of the mark, and reporters who accompanied her stated that there was no sniper fire. Her account was ridiculed by ABC News as “like a scene from Saving Private Ryan”.
2/20/1996 From Snopes.com, quoting the Washington Post: “American Muslims marked a milestone in the growth and acceptance of Islam in the United States with the first presidential reception to celebrate the end of the holy month of Ramadan. “It’s only fitting that, just as children and families of other faiths come here to celebrate their holy days …[Muslims] come here, too,” first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton said at the family event in the Old Executive Office Building. The reception marked the day Muslims call Eid al-Fitr; the feast of the fast-breaking. It signals the end of Ramadan… Clinton called the Eid “an American event” and said White House recognition of the holiday was “historic and overdue.” She said Muslims who number as many as 5 million in the United States were the latest immigrant group to enrich the United States by contributing to its religious heritage.”
1995 – George Soros appeared on PBS with Charlie Rose, and said this: “I like to influence policy. I was not able to get to George Bush (Senior). But now I think I have succeeded with my influence…I do now have great access in the (Clinton) administration. There is no question about this. We actually work together as a team.” (The Shadow Party; David Horowitz and Richard Poe; p. 91)” — ConservativeAmerican.org notes that they worked together so closely, that in 1998 Soros would donate millions to create “MoveOn.org,” a pro-regressive website designed to help Billy Bob Clinton convince the nation to just “move on” and forget about Monica Lewinsky, the Bill Clinton Lies and the impeachment.
Mid 1994 – If she wants to be President, she will have to get used to tough media scrutiny. But, as ABCDEmocrat News reports, “New documents, recollections and letters collected by [Hillary friend Diane] Blair and obtained by ABC News about Clinton’s time as first lady show a Clinton simultaneously struggling during the low points of her husband’s presidency and moving steadily toward satisfying her personal ambition — even when it polarized the public and activated her enemies. “Just visited with Hillary. I told her how fascinating I found the latest spate of Hillary-at-two years stories, and she expressed her total exasperation with all this obsession and attention, and how hard she’s finding to conceal her contempt for it all,” Blair wrote. Clinton discussed often a desire to correct the record and was frustrated by a seemingly endless spate of stories that she could “totally refute,” according to Blair.” — Correct the record?! We’d love to see her try.
1994 – Was Hillary Co-President with Billy Bob? Apparently she liked to at least pretend she was. A White House staff member noted in a legal declaration that Hillary liked to go to the Oval Office while Bill was away! CHRIS EMERY: “I recall instances when the Secret Service notified The White House Usher’s Office that Mrs. Clinton was in the Oval Office for periods of time while the President was “off site” or out of The White House complex.” – Okay. So what the heck was she doing in there?
May, 17, 1994 – From “The Hillary Papers,” in the Washington Free Beacon on 2/10/14: “By the spring of 1994, Hillary was “furious” at Bill for “ruining himself and the Presidency. She keeps trying to shape things up, knows what’s wrong, but [Bill] can’t fire people, exert discipline, punish leakers,” Blair wrote on May 17, 1994. “Never had strategy for Whitewater, troopers, Paula [Jones]. … Inability to organize, make tough choices, drives her nuts.”
May 11, 1994 – In yet another revelation from “The Hillary Papers,” in the Washington Free Beacon on 2/10/14: “Hillary Clinton also argued that rejecting [Judge Richard] Arnold would send a “message” to the judge’s ally, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette publisher Walter Hussman, Jr., whose paper often printed unflattering stories about the Clintons. [HILLARY:] “Goddamn Hussman needs to know that it’s his own goddamn fault; that he can’t destroy everybody from Ark. and everything about the state and not pay the price for his precious Richard [Arnold],” Hillary said, according to [Diane] Blair’s account.” The Free Beacon reports Hillary wanted to use the dismissal of Arnold to get Hussman to lay off the Clintons. In return, perhaps Arnold would get the job next time. Blackmail? Read all of the Hillary Papers here.
1994 – His name was Chris Emery. From Judicial Watch, comes this memory from the Washington Post…
Emery said some of that report was not true, specifically the reason for his termination: “The reason for my termination, as conveyed to me by my supervisor Gary Walters, was that Mrs. Clinton didn’t feel comfortable with me.” And, like the other Clinton scandals, they worked hard to conceal information. From the lefty New York Times on March 18th, 1994: “The White House refused today to allow the head of the office that runs the Executive Mansion to testify before a Congressional subcommittee whose Republican members had hoped to ask about the abrupt dismissal of a member of his staff. A White House lawyer contended that the official, Gary Walters, the chief White House usher, had no obligation to appear before Congress…”
From the Washington Post in 1994: “Hillary Rodham Clinton was allowed to order 10 cattle futures contracts, normally a $12,000 investment, in her first commodity trade in 1978 although she had only $1,000 in her account at the time, according to trade records the White House released yesterday. The computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader. The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits — as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account, Leo Melamed, a former chairman of the Merc who reviewed the records for the White House, said in an interview. He said the discrepancies in Clinton’s records also could have been caused by human error.” As Jonah Goldberg notes, this ‘amazing’ trading success does not qualify her to be President: “Wildly implausible statements about how she parlayed pocket change into $100,000 in the commodities markets simply by reading the Wall Street Journal don’t count.” From the American Thinker: “Do you remember Mrs. Clinton earning $100,000 in profit in 1979 on a $1,000 investment over the course of only 9 months in volatile cattle futures, about which she knew nothing, thanks to help from a highly placed Tyson Foods connection? Tyson profited handsomely in Arkansas, with state loans and appointments. We are to believe that Clinton studied the Wall Street Journal to achieve a feat against which the odds were one in 250 million.” — And, as Dick Morris points out, the Wall Street Journal didn’t cover those markets in 1979. Hillary caught in yet another lie.
December, 1993 – From the Washington Free Beacon on 2/10/14: “In a Dec. 3, 1993, diary entry, [Hillary’s best friend, Diane] Blair recounted a conversation with the first lady about “Packwood”—a reference to then-Sen. Bob Packwood, an influential Republican on health care embroiled in a sexual harassment scandal. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair. “I told her I’d been bonding w. creeps; she said that was the story of her whole past year.” – So, women who say they have been sexually harassed are ‘whiney’ according to Hillary?!
From the Daily Signal: “Missing: Clinton Counsel’s Foster Suicide Note. Also in 1993, the White House released an official statement incorrectly saying that no Foster suicide note had been found. However, more than 24 hours after a note had been found, White House counsel Nussbaum turned it over to Attorney General Janet Reno.”
From the Daily Signal: “Missing: Clinton Counsel’s Foster Records. In 1993, according to a Secret Service official, first lady Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, Maggie Williams, removed records from the office of White House Deputy Counsel Vincent Foster the night of his suicide. Other Clinton officials, including White House Counsel Bernard Nussbaum, later testified that they conducted an improper search of Foster’s office. At least one file was marked “Whitewater” and another was marked “taxes.” Another White House counsel, Bob Barnett, later picked up a box of Foster’s documents. Associate counsel Clifford Sloan’s contemporaneous notes cite the Clintons’ initials: “get Maggie—go through office—get HRC, WJC stuff.”
September, 1993 – First Lady Hillary Clinton was dishonest (what else is new?) in her testimony before congress. Her own best friend, Diane Blair wrote: “As the First Lady prepared to testify before Congress in September 1993, Blair wrote that “she’s begun to see that they don’t really care about the issues but want to feel they’re part of the process. So she’s slobbering over their ‘craft’ as she testifies.” Hillary Clinton’s testimony is seen in retrospect as the high point of her failed health care campaign. “The week may have been the pinnacle of her career as First Lady,” wrote Carl Bernstein in his 2008 book Woman in Charge. “Hillary was making history, and there were comparisons on the floor of Congress to Martha Washington, Eleanor Roosevelt, and in one particularly tortured leap of logic, Abraham Lincoln.”
May, 1993 – From “The Hillary Papers,” in the Washington Free Beacon on 2/10/14: “Hillary Clinton’s “adversaries” included the media, Republicans, and top members of President Clinton’s staff, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis of the contents of the Blair archive. “HC says press has big egos and no brains,” wrote Blair on May 19, 1993, during the White House travel office controversy. “That [the White House is] just going to have to work them better; that her staff has figured it out and would be glad to teach [Bill’s] staff.”
April 29, 1993 – From “The Hillary Papers,” in the Washington Free Beacon on 2/10/14: “That same month, he [Bill] met with top U.S. military officials, diplomats, and aid workers advocating for military action against the Serbian forces of Slobodan Milosevic. At the time, however, Hillary Clinton was not on board with the use of deadly force. According to Blair’s April 29, 1993 account, the First Lady said she “was very much against any intervention—had been killing each other for 900 yrs.” Blair later spoke with President Clinton in mid-May and gave him “messages a la [Hillary’s] instructions: stop ruminating aloud re Bosnia.” The White House was under increasing pressure to address the atrocities in the Balkans. Yet the United States waited more than two years before taking military action.” – ConservativeAmerican.org asks, does this mean that because of Hillary Clinton genocide continued for two more years?!! What difference, at this point, does it make… riiiiight? After all, they’ve been killing each other for 900 years! Oh, and why did Blair have to relay messages between the Clintons?? Didn’t they talk to each other?! In typical Hillary fashion, she was against it before she was for it. From the Free Beacon: “An unnamed friend of the Clintons told Newsweek…First Lady “regards [Bosnia] as a Vietnam that would compromise health-care reform.” …Since leaving the White House, however, Hillary Clinton has said that she favored earlier intervention in the Balkans…in a 2005 speech to the United Nations.” – ConservativeAmerican.org believes that everything this woman says is only designed to give her political power at the moment. She tells whatever lie is “needed” at the moment to fit her struggle for unlimited power.
1993 – From Dick Morris: “Bill says: Hillary was the face of America all over the world. The facts are: Her visits were part of a program to get her out of town so that Bill would not appear weak by feeding stories that Hillary was running the White House. Her visits abroad were entirely touristic and symbolic and there was no substantive diplomacy on any of them.”