By David Kraemer – ConservativeAmerican.org – Leading the way Right.
HUNDREDS OF LIES. ONE LIST.
“She has fooled, and made fools of, many, many people over the years. Those who think she would be a good president are worse than fools.” – Patricia McCarthy, the American Thinker.
Here is the truth about Hillary Clinton. We correct the record. This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes and more that “Ready for Hillary” & “Correct [and by that, they mean ‘Lie About’] the Record” doesn’t want you to remember.
THE OFFICIAL HILLARY CLINTON LIES LIST – PAGE FOUR
MOST RECENT ITEMS ARE ON HIGHEST PAGE NUMBER!
25 Lies per page!!
- Hillary’s Madison Guaranty Bank Scandal
- Hillary The Taskmaster!
- Hillary says Men are A**-Holes!
- Hillary’s Travel Office Firings Cronyism Scandal – “Travelgate”
- Hillary’s Wal-Mart Was Against Labor Unions
- Democrat Activist Accuses Hillary of Racism in 2008
- Hillary Clinton Lied About Where Chelsea Was on 9/11!
- Hillary Clinton was Fired by the U.S. House Judiciary Committee for her work on the Nixon impeachment
- Hillary brought you lead paint coated toys for your kids!
- Hillary Litigated “For Rats in Food!”
- Hillary Clinton Lied about Her Vote For the Iraq War! 3/28/08 – From the H. R. Puff-n-Stuffington Post blog, comes this report of the Hillary lie, “This morning on Meet the Press, Hillary Clinton defended her 2002 vote for the Iraq war resolution, saying that she “thought it was a vote to put inspectors back in” so Saddam Hussein could not go unchecked. She insisted that she and others were “told by the White House personally” that this was the purpose of the resolution, and cited President Bush’s assurances to defend her position. Moderator Tim Russert pointed out that the title of the resolution was the “Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002.” Clinton responded saying, “We can have this Jesuitical argument about what exactly was meant. But when Chuck Hagel, who helped to draft the resolution said, ‘It was not a vote for war,’ What I was told directly by the White House in response to my question, ‘If you are given this authority, will you put the inspectors in and permit them to finish their job,’ I was told that’s exactly what we intended to do.”” — ConservativeAmerican.org points out her careful wording “if you are given this authority…” — what authority? Authority to go to war? That was the name of the act. “Will you put inspectors in…?” Okay, so she asked if they would put inspectors in. That in know way means that she didn’t know what the bill was about. If she is telling the truth, she is far too stupid to be a Senator, let alone a President. How can you vote for an authorization of Military force without knowing it would mean military force would be used? It is absolute nonsense. Hillary Clinton is the Queen of Bullshit. She brushes off Tim Russert’s moment of truth by claiming HE is being “Jesuitical.” ( the word “Jesuitical” came to characterize a form of argument designed less to seek the truth than to make a case, a form of argument that was aggressive and clever but perhaps not always sincere–indeed, one that was at times cunningly equivocal or downright deceitful.) Uhm, Mrs. Clinton? Mam? It was hardly Tim Russert who was Jesuitical. It was you! Maybe we should call it Hillaryical (downright deceitful and intentionally misleading).
- Hillary Clinton Lied in Her Book, “Living History.”
- Hillary Clinton Says 4-H Club Families Don’t Have Any Money & Are a Waste of Time!
- Hillary Clinton Wasted Money on Three Cadillac De Villes – Insisted on Minivans
- Hillary Clinton Asks People to Make Sure She Doesn’t See any Police Officers?!
- Secret Service Agents Hated Working with Hillary Rodham Clinton!
- Hillary Clinton had her Campaign Stage ‘Impromptu’ Events!
- Promises Schmomises! Hillary Clinton Stages yet Another Campaign Event! Third Time was no Charm!
- Hillary Clinton Stages Question at Another Campaign Event!
- Hillary Clinton Plants Fake Question at Campaign Event
- Hillary Flip Flops on Giving Drivers Licenses to Illegal Aliens 11/1/07 From the New York Post: “MR. RUSSERT: Senator Clinton, Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer has proposed giving driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants. You told the Nashua, N.H., editorial board it makes a lot of sense. Why does it make a lot of sense to give an illegal immigrant a driver’s license? – MRS. CLINTON: Well, what Governor Spitzer is trying to do is fill the vacuum left by the failure of this administration to bring about comprehensive immigration reform… – After an exchange between Mr. Russert and Senator Christopher J. Dodd of Connecticut, Mrs. Clinton jumped in: MRS. CLINTON: I just want to add, I did not say that it should be done, but I certainly recognize why Governor Spitzer is trying to do it. And we have failed—— MR. DODD: Wait a minute. No, no, no. You said, yes, you thought it made sense to do it. MRS. CLINTON: No, I didn’t, Chris… – MR. RUSSERT: Senator Clinton, I just want to make sure what I heard. Do you, the New York Senator Hillary Clinton, support the New York governor’s plan to give illegal immigrants a driver’s license? You told the Nashua, N.H., paper it made a lot of sense. MRS. CLINTON: It—— MR. RUSSERT: Do you support his plan? MRS. CLINTON: You know, Tim, this is where everybody plays gotcha…” –[ConservativeAmerican.org:] And, Mrs. Clinton, it’s where you LIE and flip-flop. –More here from the Weekly Standard.
- The Hillary Clinton – Sandy Berger Scandal
- The Hillary Clinton – George Soros Conspiracy 10/9/2007 As reported in the American Thinker by Kyle-Anne Shiver, “So, even though Soros is hedging his political bets by donating to more than one candidate, his intimate ties to Hillary and Bill, going back more than a decade now, make it clear that he would prefer a 2nd Clinton administration, where he is already part of the very in in-crowd. Not so fast, you two. We’re onto you. Senators Reid and Harkin are taking their cues from Media Matters, a Soros-funded front group. As Hillary Clinton declared at the recent YearlyKos convention (her confirming sound bite played by Rush Limbaugh on the radio), she was the mastermind behind both The Center for American Progress (her think tank) and Media Matters (her media attack machine). Hillary provides the name and political connections that Soros craves, and Soros provides the money. Quite a powerful partnership, what some might even call a conspiracy.”
- The Hillary Clinton – George Soros ‘General Betray Us’ Advertisement! September, 2007 – From the American Thinker: “MoveOn, another Soros front group, came out with their ad defaming our Commander in Iraq, General Petraeus. Because that was a political ad in a major public forum, The New York Times, and because it defamed an American General in wartime during his momentous testimony before Congress, the ad sparked a reaction in the Senate: a resolution denouncing the ad. Notably, while many Democrat Senators joined in condemning the MoveOn ad, Senator Hillary Clinton did not.” — Even the Clinton-loving New York Times had to admit it basically agreed with ad and therefore gave Soros a big break in the advertising rate for his full page ad! “FOR nearly two weeks, The New York Times has been defending a political advertisement that critics say was an unfair shot at the American commander in Iraq. But I think the ad violated The Times’s own written standards, and the paper now says that the advertiser got a price break it was not entitled to. On Monday, Sept. 10, the day that Gen. David H. Petraeus came before Congress to warn against a rapid withdrawal of troops, The Times carried a full-page ad attacking his truthfulness. Under the provocative headline “General Petraeus or General Betray Us?” the ad, purchased by the liberal activist group MoveOn.org, charged that the highly decorated Petraeus was “constantly at war with the facts” in giving upbeat assessments of progress and refusing to acknowledge that Iraq is “mired in an unwinnable religious civil war.””
- Will the Real Hillary Clinton Please sit down?
From the U.K. Daily mail comes yet another Hillary Clinton scandal: “Another “can of worms” that landed on his desk concerned the collapse of a bank called Madison Guaranty. To his consternation, allegations were being made that funds from the bank had been illegally diverted to Bill Clinton’s campaign for governor in the mid-Eighties – and that Bill and Hillary had intervened with state regulators to help keep the bank solvent.” – Hillary and Bill never faced any charges related to the Madison Guaranty Bank.
“Her subordinates – who called her “The Big Girl” or later “Big Mama” and wore badges saying “Hillaryland” – had a starry-eyed devotion that was almost cult-like.” The UK Daily Mail reports that one of Hillary’s friends said: “They were all afraid to say no to her.” She was a hard taskmaster and would call her staff at home after hours to make trifling requests.
The U.K. Daily Mail also reports, “One time, Hillary said: ‘Mel, your problem is you just aren’t mean enough,'” recalled her friend Mary Mel French. “I couldn’t work for her and keep our friendship. She is too dogmatic. She gets so into it that she ends up being mean. That is why she has to have such a young staff. They take it, and they bow and scrape.” According to one commentator, the reason Hillary surrounded herself with women was because she found men too complicated. Indeed, she once told former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who owed her appointment to Hillary’s support: “We both know what a**holes men can be.”
Sally Bedell Smith has done an excellent job in her book, “The Clintons in the White House,” and in writing for the U.K. Daily Mail of summarizing numerous reasons Hillary Clinton should not be the President of the United States. Here’s another: “Other White House aides later confirmed that she wanted her own “people” in the office, and that everyone felt “there would be hell to pay” if her wishes were defied. On May 19, the travel office’s seven employees were fired – and there was immediate uproar. Allegations of cronyism hit the headlines when it emerged that a distant cousin of Bill was to be put in charge of the office, while a friend of a friend was being promoted to take over some of the White House’s air-charter business. Worse still, none of the charges against the original travel office employees stood up, and their precipitous dismissals became a damaging test of Hillary’s honesty. She now insisted that the firings were not her fault. Others [Like Vince Foster, her close friend] had misconstrued an “off-hand comment”: she had meant only to suggest that the staff should “look into” questions about mismanagement… An official report issued seven years later concluded that her statements had been “factually false.” — Nothing like tossing your best friend under the bus, Hillary. What a lousy person!
What follows comes from Barack Obama’s Organizing for America organization: “On other topics, like Wal-Mart’s vehement anti-unionism, for example, she (Hillary) was largely silent, they said.” (NY Times) “Clinton served on Wal-Mart’s board for six years… I’ve raised the Wal-Mart relationship repeatedly in my current race against Clinton and it causes deep unease among voters. I believe it speaks to the incumbent’s close ties to abusive corporate power: her large corporate financial contributions, her support for so-called “free trade” (which is simply trade to benefit corporations) and her unwillingness to confront corporate power that denies every American, among other things, universal health insurance. So, I had to chuckle when I read that Clinton, having never said a bad word about the company in the past, recently said that Wal-Mart should pay more for its workers’ health benefits… when asked what she did about the company’s benefits for workers when she served on the board, she replied, “Well, you know, I, that was a long time ago … have to remember…” -“Clinton served on Wal-Mart’s board of directors for six years when her husband was governor of Arkansas. And the Rose Law Firm, where she was a partner, handled many of the Arkansas-based company’s legal affairs. Hillary Clinton… [said] her time on the board ”was a great experience in every respect.” …the company has drawn intense scrutiny for its labor practices — from its wages to the lack of affordable health coverage for employees, to its stiff resistance to unionization. Throughout the 1980s, both Bill and Hillary Clinton nurtured relationships with Walton, a conservative Republican and by far Arkansas’ most influential businessman. Among other things, Hillary Clinton sought Walton’s help in 1983 for Bill Clinton’s so-called Blue Ribbon Commission on Education, a major effort to improve Arkansas’ troubled public schools. The overhaul became a centerpiece of Clinton’s governorship. And Wal-Mart’s Made in America campaign, which for years touted the company’s sales of American products in its stores, was launched after Bill Clinton persuaded Walton to help save 200 jobs at an Arkansas shirt manufacturing plant… The Clintons also benefited financially from Wal-Mart. Hillary Clinton was paid $18,000 each year she served on the board, plus $1,500 for each meeting she attended. By 1993 she had accumulated at least $100,000 in Wal-Mart stock, according to Bill Clinton’s federal financial disclosure forms that year… If I was a large retailer in the US with few scruples about using cheap labor, I would love Hillary Clinton, too.”
Controversial Roman Catholic Priest, Fr. Michael Pfleger of Chicago, spoke at Barack Obama’s ‘G** Da** America!’ church mocking Hillary Clinton saying she expected to win only because she was white. Not very flattering when it comes from Hillary’s own side of the political aisle. It was certainly more flattering when Vice President Joey Buttafuoco Biden said Hillary was more qualified to be President than he was!
4/9/2008 – While some websites (mediamatters – the Clinton propoganda site) claim Dick Morris lied about this one, the evidence is impossible to dispute. The National Review reported, “…Clinton told NBC’s “Dateline” that Chelsea had been jogging near the World Trade Center, out for a cup of coffee, when the first plane hit. Chelsea, writing a first-hand account in the defunct Talk magazine, later revealed that she was watching TV in a pal’s apartment on Park Avenue South. But it turns out that one of the two daughters of Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Jessica, actually was at high school on Sept. 11 – in the shadow of the World Trade Center. One Clinton aide was furious about coverage of that one. “Her daughter was in lower Manhattan,” the aide e-mailed. “Put yourself in her shoes. She was a mother worried sick about her daughter, who couldn’t connect with her for hours, knew she had gone running, knew people who were in the buildings and likely died. She made these comments only days later, and she had been worried and scared.” — So basically, what he is saying is, she lied.
2008 –From John Fund at National Review Online: “In March 2008, as Hillary Clinton was running for president, Jerry Zeifman — the chief counsel to the House Judiciary Committee at the time of Nixon’s impeachment and a lifelong Democrat — expressed his profound disappointment with her work on the committee. Among her transgressions were lying, removing files from the committee offices without permission, and arguing that Nixon shouldn’t be allowed any legal counsel before the committee. “I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff,” he told me. “My only regret was I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations. I could not recommend her for any subsequent position of public or private trust.” UPDATE 6/28/14: Roger Stone’s new book repeats the facts about Hillary getting fired. “Clinton was fired as a staff lawyer for the House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee for “writing fraudulent legal briefs, lying to investigators and confiscating public documents.”
What follows comes from Barack Obama’s Organizing for America organization: The Clinton folks, working with large US corporations that wanted cheap labor costs, brought you MFN with China and your kids lead paint coated toys. ( Bill Clinton had promised not to do so–but what’s a campaign promise to him?)
What follows comes from Barack Obama’s Organizing for America organization: “Hillary has fuzzy math when it comes to her claim that she was working for change for 35 years–unless you call litigating for rats in food working for change.” – Suzanne Goldenberg in the Guardian Unlimited – “One of her first cases involved going to court to defend a food manufacturer against a suit brought by a man who found part of a rat in a can of pork and beans.”
2/7/2008 – Author Ronald Kessler writes at Newsmax, “…on TV, Hillary speaks of her compassion for the little people. In her book “Living History,” Hillary Clinton wrote of her gratitude to the White House staff. The truth is, said a Secret Service agent, “Hillary did not speak to us. We spent years with her. She never said thank you.”
2/7/2008 – By now you understand that Hillary Clinton is a very difficult, angry and demanding woman. Author Ronald Kessler writes at Newsmax, “During her “listening tour,” Hillary’s campaign staff planned a visit to a 4-H Club in dairy farm country in upstate New York. As they approached the outdoor event and she saw people dressed in jeans and surrounded by cows, Hillary became livid. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the [expletive] did we come here for? There’s no money here,’” a former Secret Service agent said.” What a stupid and unfounded stereotype Mrs. Clinton had in her head when it came to the bright and successful young people involved in 4-H. 4-H is a great organization and her comments were uncalled for.
2/7/2008 – By now you understand that Hillary Clinton is a very difficult, angry and demanding woman. Author Ronald Kessler writes at Newsmax, “For her Senate campaign, the Secret Service purchased three Cadillac De Villes. “She decided they were not compatible with her down-home image. They were used once or twice,” an agent said. “She wanted a conversion van with picture windows and two captain chairs. So we purchased three of them, each outfitted with armor, bulletproof glass, and a system to supply clean air. Each was positioned around New York State to help reduce travel time.” – Thanks for wasting taxpayer money for your pretend ‘down home’ image, Hillary.
2/7/2008 – What the heck?! Author Ronald Kessler writes at Newsmax, “Publicly, Hillary courted law enforcement organizations, but privately she had disdain for police. “She did not want police officers in sight,” a former agent said. “How do you explain that to the police? She did not want Secret Service protection near. She wanted state troopers and local police to wear suits and stay in unmarked cars. If there were an incident, that could pose a big problem. People don’t know police are in the area unless officers wear uniforms and drive police cars. If they are unaware of a police presence, people are more likely to get out of control.” – In fact, Kessler says that actually happened: “In Syracuse, a bearded man who aggressively sought autographs accosted Hillary as she went for a walk outside her hotel during her Senate race. “He grabbed her,” an agent said. “She was livid. But she had insisted she did not want us near her.””
2/7/2008 – Author Ronald Kessler writes at Newsmax, “…no protectee evokes more disdain than Hillary Clinton. Secret Service agents assigned at various points to guarding Hillary during her campaign for the Senate were dismayed to find her two-faced and perpetually angry… Hillary flew into rages when she thought her campaign staff had not corralled enough onlookers beforehand. Hillary had an explosive temper.” – Can you say ‘Anger Management?!’
2/7/2008 – Author Ronald Kessler writes at Newsmax that Secret Service agents told him, “… “During the listening tour, she planned ‘impromptu’ visits at diners and local hangouts,” a former Secret Service agent told me for my book… “The events were all staged, and the questions were screened,” the former agent said. “She would stop off at diners. The campaign would tell them three days ahead that they were coming. They would talk to the owner and tell him to invite everyone and bring his friends.
12/22/2007After promising that staging events would not happen again, it happened again. I guess she just meant she would try not to get caught again. From Patterico.com: “Gateway Pundit has the story on Hillary’s Jesus moment: “Hillary got a “surprise” visit from her Sunday School teacher from the Chicago area while she spoke in Donnellson, Iowa. It looks like Hillary’s Jesus moment was likely another staged event for the Democratic front runner.” Read the details at Gateway Pundit and then note this BarackObama.com community blog post and update: “As you know, Hillary met in Donnellson Iowa at a firehouse (you can’t beat that, images of 9/11 and all) and a person, Amy Fellows of “Croton Iowa” (no such city) asked her if she was Christian. What followed was a saccarine exchange of religious greetings and an oportunity for Hillary to expound on her Methodist upbringing. Following on the heels of the e-mail scandal where Hillary campaign workers were caught spreading mis-information that Obama was a Muslin, this was pretty neat. After this homily on Methodism, “somone in the crowd” (how convenient, an anonymous person) shouted our “Her Sunday School Teacher is Here!” What heppened next is up for debate. The AP wire story and other outlets carried this as a long-lost runion between Clinton and Ms. Bentzinger, her Sunday school teacher. No mention was made that the two had met in April of this year at a similar event in nearby Fort Madison. The spin on the story was that this hearwarming event was a reunion for Ms. Clinton and Ms. Bentzinger. I first heard of this event on the hillaryclinton.com blogsite when a poster put up a message to the effect that this was such a wonderful heartwarming event – again the implication that this was a long-lost reunion. When I ponted out they had seen each other a few months earlier, the poster on the blogsite deleted the original message…”
11/12/2007 – Another staged question. This time it was followed by Hillary Clinton claiming she knew nothing about that! “On November 12, 2007, the New York Times reported that “At two campaign events in Iowa this year, aides to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton encouraged audience members to ask her specific questions, a tactic that drew criticism from an opponent for the Democratic presidential nomination and led her yesterday to promise that it would not happen again.” In response, Clinton remarked, ‘It was news to me […] and neither I nor my campaign approve of that, and it will certainly not be tolerated.'”
11/10/2007 – From Fox: “Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s campaign admitted Friday that it planted a global warming question in Newton, Iowa, Tuesday during a town hall meeting to discuss clean energy. Clinton campaign spokesman Mo Elliethee admitted that the campaign had planted the question and said it would not happen again.”
10/18/2007 From RealClearPolitics: “According to reports in Newsweek, The Washington Post, and other liberal news media not commonly associated with a “vast right wing conspiracy,” Hillary Clinton has selected a team of national security advisers led by the “triumvirate” of Madeline Albright, Richard Holbrooke, and Sandy Berger. All three were prominent members of Bill Clinton’s national security team when he was president… Mr. Berger was President Clinton’s National Security Advisor. Sandy Berger isn’t just a former National Security Advisor – he’s also the only National Security Advisor in U.S. history to be convicted after stealing and destroying classified documents.
For those who missed the story, Berger was President Clinton’s designated representative to the 9/11 Commission investigating intelligence-gathering and analysis preceding the terrorist attacks that took the lives of 3,000 innocents on American soil, by far the worst such attack in our history. As President Clinton’s representative, Berger was granted access to specially classified material in the National Archives relating to the handling of information respecting the threat from al Qaeda and the Clinton Administration’s response in preparation for his testimony before the 9/11 Commission. Berger willfully removed classified material, hiding documents first in his pants and then under a construction trailer, destroyed them, and lied to officials investigating the theft.
We’ll never know just what information Berger destroyed…”
6/26/07 – Is Hillary Clinton for the union workers? Or is she for the big, fat-cat, corporate jet-flying, oil-burning CEO’s of big business? Fortune Magazine says Morgan Stanley’s Chief Administrative Officer, Thomas Nides, set up a private meeting between Hillary and his boss, republican donor and Morgan Stanley CEO John Mack and his wife Christy: “But he [NIDES] also appreciated the importance of trying [to get the GOP donor to support Hillary]. Adding such a prominent GOP executive to the Clinton roster would counteract business fears that the former First Lady is a big-government, big-spending, big-taxing liberal. “It would say to the business community, ‘It’s safe to swim here,'” Nides recalled. — ConservativeAmerican.org says we would not get in a pool with Hillary Clinton. Just sayin’. Hillary seems to have an identity crisis here that worries democrats. As a socialist-union-democrat she is supposed to hate people like Christy and John Mack. She’s also supposed to convince other people to hate them, tax them more, and redistribute their wealth. Turns out, with her own estimated net worth of $34.9-million, Hillary loves evil corporate CEO’s! Not the kind of thing democrat donors want to hear.