By David Kraemer – ConservativeAmerican.org – Leading the way Right.
HUNDREDS OF LIES. ONE LIST.
“She has fooled, and made fools of, many, many people over the years. Those who think she would be a good president are worse than fools.” – Patricia McCarthy, the American Thinker.
Here is the truth about Hillary Clinton. We correct the record. This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes and more that “Ready for Hillary” & “Correct [and by that, they mean ‘Lie About’] the Record” doesn’t want you to remember.
THE OFFICIAL HILLARY CLINTON LIES LIST – PAGE EIGHT
MOST RECENT ITEMS ARE ON HIGHEST PAGE NUMBER!
25 Lies per page!!
- Clinton Document Dump # 2 – Team Hillary Even Used Wedding Anniversary for Political Gain
- Clinton Document Dump # 1 – Hillary Advisers told her to hide her “Testy” side from the Press!
- Hillary 2016 Tosses Obama & Obamacare under her Campaign Bus!
- Clinton Collaborating with UniVision to Win Hispanic Votes. Media Bias anyone?!
- Former Clinton Aide Warns Against a Hillary Clinton Presidency!
- Women said Reagan was Too Old. Is Hillary Clinton Too Old to be President? 2/17/14 – On October 22nd, 1984 the Ottawa Citizen ran a news story about a women’s group, The Committee to Retire the President, which said Ronald Reagan was way too old to run for President again. Hillary will be the same age Reagan was in his first run for the White House if she runs in 2016. Will women’s groups urge her not to run because she is too old?! The paper said Jean Komaiko of Durham, NC, leader of the group, wanted to “call attention to what they believe are the president’s failings, because of his age – especially since the first presidential debate, a week ago Sunday, against Walter Mondale.” Komaiko says anyone watching could see that Reagan was in a state of confusion during most of the debate!!! Hillary has testified before congress on numerous things and frequently has said she just can’t remember things. Age already impacting Mrs. Clnton? Hypocrisy here is evident. Charlie Cook writes today (2/17/14) at the National Journal, “Clinton turns 67 this October. At that age, she will likely be making her candidacy decision, and if nominated Clinton would turn 69 two weeks before the 2016 general election, notably the same age Ronald Reagan was when he was first elected in 1980. The choice to run for president is effectively a nine-year commitment: one year to run, another four years if she wins a first term—finishing up that term at age 73—and then, assuming she runs for reelection and wins, serving four more years to end a second term at 77 years of age. None of this is to say that the age issue could successfully be used against her. After all, Reagan won the presidency at the same age. But how many 67-year-olds make nine-year commitments, and what concerns have to be addressed if they do?” —UPDATE 4/22/14: The Daily Caller says Hillary “…was born before cake mix, credit cards, computer hard disks, McDonalds and Disneyland were invented.” –UPDATE 4/21/14: SunTimes politics pic Click2Visit[/caption]David Frum writing at CNN points out no one will be bothered by Hillary’s old age, despite how worried they were aout McCain and Reagan. In fact, he says she will benefit fromthe double standard! More here. And if she’s not too old, is she too fat? That’s what their side says about Chris Christie. Here’s what she says: “You can tell I’m not doing Fitbit.” – Meanwhile Piers Morgan says Hillary “is no Spring Chicken!”
- Hillary Clinton Using Her Foundaton to get to 2016 Hispanic Voters
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 28: CIA Agent With Ties to Hillary 2016 Campaign Altered Benghazi Talking Points!
- Hillary’s Tired Strategy: Still Blaming FOX News for Everything.
- Hillary’s Lie to Women in Afghanistan 1/28/14 – With the U.S.A. preparing to leave Afghanistan, and the country’s weak leadership simply releasing terrorists, the situation in that nation is deteriorating. If that deterioration continues, any progress made in women’s rights will be lost. That would be another broken promise from Madame Secretary Hillary Clinton. From Bloomberg News, ““Many are worried that in whatever future negotiations that might occur, women — their rights, their roles, their concerns — will be sacrificed and the old days will return,” Clinton said. “The United States cannot and will not let that happen,” she said. “Let there be no doubt that even as the U.S. role in Afghanistan changes during the next few years of transition,” with the drawdown of U.S. combat troops, “it’s absolutely critical we protect” women’s gains and expand on them, said Clinton, a longtime advocate of women’s rights. “We will continue to stand with and work closely with Afghan women.”” – But the EU Observer reports, “…women’s rights remain in peril. Violence against women and forced marriage are rife, while high-profile female government officials and civil society activists face threats and attacks by the resilient Taliban insurgency. All too often, the government appears unable or unwilling to bring to justice the perpetrators of these crimes. Worse, in the last year Afghan government officials have themselves attacked some of the most basic legal safeguards for women. On the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women on 25 November, news broke that Afghan government officials had participated in preparing a draft law that would have reinstated the Taliban-era punishment of execution by stoning for adultery. This is only the latest example in a recent string of serious setbacks or attempts by government officials and parliamentarians to roll back women’s rights. These attacks threaten to unravel the fragile but important advances in women’s rights in Afghanistan since the fall of the Taliban regime in 2001.”
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 27 Hillary: My Biggest Regret “Ya Know” is Benghazi.
- Hillary “Hard to Separate” from Bill Clinton’s Predatory Behavior toward Women
- New York Times Admits: Hillary Clinton is a Space Cadet! 1/24/14 – In the latest installment of the slobbering love affair the Clinton-owned New York Times has with Hillary, they portray her as the center of the universe. Sure seems like Team Hillary is getting help from what is supposedly a “fair” newspaper. No republican would ever be handled as gently as they have dealt with Mrs. Clinton. This after their recent debunked attempt to support Hillary with the claim that Al Qaeda was not involved in the Benghazi terrorist attack. So, are they boosting her up unfairly? Can their be any doubt?! Or, is she supposed to be a space cadet in this magazine?
- Did Hillary 2016 hire an Adviser who Illegally Suppressed the Vote?!
- Team Hillary Adviser also Pulled a “Christie” Blocking Traffic for Al Gore!
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 26 “The information has changed” LIE 1/15/14 HILLARY: “Well, everyone that spoke tried to give the information that they had. As time has gone on, the information has changed, we’ve gotten more detail, but that’s not surprising, that always happens.” – We now know this was absolutely untrue. The information that General Dempsey and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta gave to the President less than an hour after the attack started was clear; no protest, no video. It wasn’t, as Hillary Clinton said, that the information changed. It was that she and the entire Obama administration got caught lying. Period.
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 25 Hillary’s Failure to Act Cost Four Americans Their Lives
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 24 It wasn’t Al Qaeda
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 23 We didn’t have Real Time Data to justify Military Action
- Hillary Clinton Kept a Hit List of Politicians She Needed to Punish for Going Against Her! 1/12/14 In an explosive story in the Politico Magazine online, the news is out that Hillary Clinton had a Hit List. If there were any lingering doubts after reading the items on this list that maybe she was actually a nice person, those have been destroyed. From the Politico: “Kris Balderston and Adrienne Elrod put the finishing touches on a political hit list. It was late June 2008, and Hillary had dropped her bid for the presidency earlier that month. The war room, where her brain trust had devolved into profanity-laced shouting matches, was empty… “We wanted to have a record of who endorsed us and who didn’t,” a member of Hillary’s campaign team said, “and of those who endorsed us, who went the extra mile and who was just kind of there. And of those who didn’t endorse us, those who understandably didn’t endorse us because they are [Congressional Black Caucus] members or Illinois members. And then, of course, those who endorsed him but really should have been with her … that burned her.” …It meant that when asks rolled in, she and Bill would have at their fingertips all the information needed to make a quick decision—including extenuating, mitigating and amplifying factors—so that friends could be rewarded and enemies punished… Hillary’s Clinton’s staffers made a list of Democratic members of Congress, rating them from 1 (most helpful) to 7 (most treacherous).” — The Politico says the naughty list 7’s included Senators John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Jay Rockefeller, Claire McCaskill, Bob Casey, and Patrick Leahy, and Representatives Chris Van Hollen, Baron Hill, and Rob Andrews. Why did McCaskill make the list? From the Politico: “…in October 2006. “He’s been a great leader,” McCaskill said of Bill, “but I don’t want my daughter near him.” McCaskill regretted her remark instantly; the anguish brought her “to the point of epic tears,” …she was terrified of running into Hillary Clinton in the Capitol. “I really don’t want to be in an elevator alone with her,” McCaskill confided to the friend.” Read more from the Politico here.
- Hillary Admits She Faked Her Opposition to the George W. Bush Troop Surge in Iraq! 1//7/14 – Under the headline of “How Bob Gates’s Memoirs Could Haunt Hillary in 2016” comes another one from Chris Cillizza at the Washington Post: “In a new memoir of his time as secretary of defense in the Obama administration, Gates writes: “Hillary told the president that her opposition to the  surge in Iraq had been political because she was facing him in the Iowa primary. .?.?. The president conceded vaguely that opposition to the Iraq surge had been political. To hear the two of them making these admissions, and in front of me, was as surprising as it was dismaying.” Oomph. Just to jog your memory, Clinton announced that she opposed the Iraq surge being pushed by President George W. Bush in the days leading up to the announcement of her presidential bid. She instead proposed a freeze in troop levels in the country and advocated for a troop increase in Afghanistan.” – So she admitted to others she’s one of those women who just fake it. – Cillizza notes that Gates praises Clinton in other parts of the book. “Gates’s version of why Clinton opposed the surge fits perfectly into this existing good-politics-makes-good-policy narrative about the former secretary of state. And that’s what makes it dangerous for her — and why you can be sure she (or her people) will (and must) dispute Gates’s recollection…”
- Hillary’s ‘Catching Osama’ Picture was Doctored, but Why?
- Hillary’s Outrageous Hypocrisy: Wants to ‘Restore Faith in Government!!’
- Hillary Clinton Mismanages State Department!
- Would Hillary Clinton be the First Bisexual President?
2/28/14 From Fox News: “Another memo from her press secretary, Lisa Caputo, encouraged the Clintons to capitalize on their 20th wedding anniversary as “a wonderful opportunity for Hillary” and also suggested she spend more time doing White House events celebrating first ladies of the past. Placing Clinton in a historical context “may help to round out her image and make what she is doing seem less extreme or different in the eyes of the media,” Caputo wrote in a lengthy August 1995 memo about courting better press coverage” — More here from ABCDEmocrat News.
2/28/14 – To get trouble out of the way a few years prior to the election, Team Hillary today released 4,000 previously unreleased documents. From Fox News: “Even in the early days of the Clinton White House, consultants and political advisers were scrambling to soften Hillary Clinton’s hard-edged image, looking for ways to “humanize her” for the press and public. In the latter years, as the media turned, the advice was far more blunt. “Be real,” media consultant Mandy Grunwald told her in a 1999 memo. Grunwald told the first lady the public tends to see her only in “very stern situations,” and warned her not to let the press see her “uncomfortable or testy.” — Seems to us at ConservativeAmerican.org that it would be rather impossible to HUMANIZE Hillary Clinton! The Fox report continues, “Grunwald urged Clinton to stay “conversational” and not raise her voice. Her advice was to stay “chatty, intimate, informal.” “Don’t be defensive,” she wrote. “Look like you want the questions: The press is obviously watching to see if they can make you uncomfortable or testy. Even on the annoying questions, give relaxed answers.” — As CBS News noted today, “…when a candidate tries to “be real” it can often have the opposite effect. That’s because being “real” isn’t something that you’re supposed to need a memo to remind you to do.”
From Chris Stirewalt at Fox News: “Clinton sounded more than open to substantial changes to President Obama’s signature law [Obamacare]. From Reuters: “Part of the challenge is to clear away all the smoke and try to figure out what is working and what isn’t,’ Clinton, who served as secretary of state in Obama’s first term, was quoted by CNN as saying. ‘What do we need to do to try to fix this? Because it would be a great tragedy, in my opinion, to take away what has now been provided.’” Clinton previewed her expected talking points for the 2016 campaign, praising Obama’s goals but lamenting his poor execution: “But I would be the first to say if things aren’t working, then we need people of good faith to come together and make evidence-based changes,’ said Clinton, who led a failed effort to pass healthcare reform during the administration of her husband, Bill Clinton.” — ConservativeAmerican.org says the last thing we should do is let Hillary Clinton have another go at socialist, government-run healthcare.
2/24/2104 –From Israel Ortega at the Heritage Foundation, “Hillary Clinton is entering into a partnership with Univision—the largest Spanish-language news network in America, reaching nearly every U.S. Hispanic television household—to promote a childhood development initiative. It is hard to dismiss this as coincidental, given the increasing clout of the Hispanic electorate (every month, 50,000 Hispanics turn 18) and news that there are Univision executives partial to a Hillary Clinton presidency. Progressive commentator Raul Reyes, a member of USA Today’s Board of Contributors, reports: “Consider that one of the owners of Univision, Haim Saban, is a major Clinton donor and backer who told the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth that, “Seeing her in the White House is a big dream of mine.” – [Ortega:] If that’s not the definition of media bias, I’m not sure what is.”
2/18/14 – Talk about a war on women! The real war on women started with Hillary Clinton herself! Kathleen Willey, the former volunteer aide to Bill Clinton who says she was sexually harassed by the president in the 1990s, says Hillary tried to destroy the women who said her husband had relations with them. Here’s an audio interview from The Western Center for Journalism (ignore the first few sentences)…
2/5/14 – It’s called “Too Small to Fail,” and it’s a cause started with money from the Clinton Foundation. Mark Steyn joked today on the Rush Limbaugh show that perhaps this could be Hillary’s 2016 campaign slogan. The Washington Post reports, “For Clinton, Tuesday’s event marked her first significant appearance outside the paid-speaking circuit and into a more campaign-like environment. The agreement with Univision provides her with a bridge to the nation’s fast-growing and politically influential Hispanic community.” — I wonder if she tried to speak in ‘Hispanic lingo’ in the way she tried to ‘speak black’ to a group of black American voters? –More from the Washington Post: “The prospective 2016 presidential candidate came to an East Harlem classroom, sat beneath crayon posters and alphabet letters and urged Hispanic parents to read and sing to their children to help develop their language skills. “Every child — every single child — in our country deserves to have a fair chance to live up to his or her God-given potential,” Clinton said.” — Wait, so she is talking about God? Is this just pandering to the Hispanic community which is heavily Catholic? Since when does her socialist-union-democrat party give a rats rear end about God or Catholics?! I doubt she will suddenly adopt the Catholic position against abortion. She’s okay with killing the little kids, but if by some mistake they live, then she wants you to read and sing to them?! And how would she explain the democrat War On Catholics to her new Hispanic friends?! –From the Post: “The appearance was tied to the launch of a multi-year partnership between Too Small to Fail… and Univision, the influential Spanish-language media company. Branded in Spanish as “Pequeños y Valiosos” (Young and Valuable), the campaign will include public-service announcements on Univision encouraging Hispanic parents to help their preschool children better develop their language skills… Clinton’s appearance here was carefully choreographed. She spoke for about five minutes and aides said she would take no questions from reporters. Journalists were escorted out of the room following the opening remarks..” — Oh, and for the record, I have no problem at all with the Clinton Foundation making charitable donations to help young people of any race to improve their language skills. I think it is great she is doing this. One fails to see the entire picture, however, if one doesn’t consider her political posturing here with an important voter group she needs to win in 2016. The Clinton Foundation has been under scrutiny lately for some financial issues. I do not know what specific type of Foundation the Clinton’s established. Some types of Foundations are not permitted to spend money on political campaigns without endangering their charitable status. Fine line here.
2/3/14 – Reporter Catherine Herridge at FOX news has done a very thorough job reporting on the Benghazi cover-up which was designed to get President Obama re-elected in 2012 and to help Hillary Clinton become president in 2016. She reported today that former CIA Deputy Director Michael “Mike” Morell left inaccurate items in the Benghazi talking points. He met with a reporter for the Wall Street Journal in August of 2013, while still on the job, which reported his interest in “advising future presidential campaigns.” The WSJ said Morell is “close” to Hillary according to officials they did not name. So, was Morell campaigning for a future job with Team Hillary when he altered the talking points? Did he communicate with Hillary Clinton or her advisers at all when he changed the content to help Obama and Clinton? Herridge spoke with Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch who said, “You have to wonder what he was thinking at the time when he deleted these talking points in a way that benefited the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton personally.” Morell now works for Beacon Global strategies, a company founded by Philippe Reines, who Herridge reports was “recently described by the New York Times magazine as [Hillary] Clinton’s personal gatekeeper…”
ConservativeAmerican.org believes this evidence clearly shows that Team Hillary changed those talking points to benefit Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016. The talking points were indeed changed for political reasons, something President Obama denied one day earlier when speaking with Bill O’Reilly on live TV. UPDATE 8/23/14:>”[HILLARY:] “The extensive public record now makes clear that Susan (Rice) was using information that originated with and was approved by the CIA,” she writes [In her book Hardly Choices]. “That assessment didn’t come from political operatives in the White House; it came from career professionals in the intelligence community.” But it has been confirmed that State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland played an active role in crafting the talking points as did Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, Jake Sullivan.
2/2/14 – ABCDEmocrat News reports, “The former secretary of state roiled the Twitterverse midway through tonight’s big game [Superbowl] with a rare tweet that seemed to respond to the aggressive media coverage she’s drawn of late.” So, I guess that means (in Hillaryland) that every single item on this list is just a ‘phony scandal’ or part of the ‘vast right wing conspiracy’ drummed up by FOX News and Rush Limbaugh. ConservativeAmerican.org challenges you to read this list. If you have any positive feelings about Secretary Clinton, you may change your mind.
Blitzed & Sacked? She should be sacked as a 2016 Presidential candidate. However, it’s not Fox News, Mrs. Clinton. It’s all of American that would like some answers from you. As to why you get “aggressive media coverage,” that’s due to your own consistently poor choices.
1/27/14 – Hillary Clinton today said her biggest, ya know, regret is Benghazi. If she were telling the truth, she would say she regrets getting caught in all those lies she told. What she should regret is denying requests for more security at the diplomatic post where four Americans were killed and lying to the faces of family members of those killed. She even promised one family the government would get that guy who made the video she was lying about. Her Hillaryness appeared at some car dealer convention today. It was a safe place to bring up Benghazi because she would not face any follow-up questions like, oh, I don’t know maybe: “What precisely do you regret doing or saying, or not doing or saying, Mrs. Clinton?” A reporter needs to follow-up and ask her that. She’s scared to death that her failure in Benghazi and the lies she told afterward will keep her out of the White House (as it should)…
Note her boring, monotone delivery. It’s as if she is disinterested. She sounds like she is talking about some lengthy legal document’s 4th page under sub-section 8-D. The guy with her also is bored, taking a drink while she talks. Hillary said, “My biggest, ya know, regret is what happened in Benghazi. Uuuuuuuuuh, it was a terrible tradgedy, Uuuuuuuh, be…losing four Americans, 2 Uuuuuh diplomats and now it’s public so I can say, 2 CIA operatives, losing an ambassador like Chris Stephens who was one of our very best.” – The H.R. Huff-n-Stuff-ington Post today noted, “Clinton remains under scrutiny from Republicans who insist she should be held accountable for the attack. Democrats, including Senate Intelligence Committee chair Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) have come to Clinton’s defense, saying she is not to blame for Benghazi.” There was no heart in what Hillary said today. Mrs. Clinton offered no compassion for the families or explanation of her lies. This was no apology! However, I do believe she does regret Benghazi… she regrets getting caught.
1/26/14 – As the democrat party prepares to re-launch its fake claim that republicans have a ‘War on Women,’ Hillary Clinton may have a hard time being the champion of that one. She stood by her cheating husband and convinced her aide, Huma Weiner to do the same. Not exactly the “Pro Women” stance. From the Clinton Broadcast System (CBS) and Network Bill Clinton (NBC) comes this today: “Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., suggested… Democrat’s don’t have the moral high ground when it comes to women’s issues because of former President Bill Clinton’s “predatory” behavior toward then-intern Monica Lewinsky. “One of the workplace laws and rules that I think are good is that bosses shouldn’t prey on young interns in their office. And I think really the media seems to have given President Clinton a pass on this,” Paul said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday. “He took advantage of a girl that was 20 years old and an intern in his office. There is no excuse for that.” …He suggested that it undercut the Democratic argument that Republicans are waging a war on women. Though Paul said that Hillary Clinton shouldn’t be judged for her husband’s behavior, he added, “it’s hard to separate one from the other. But I would say that with regard to his place in history, that it certainly is a discussion and I think in my state, you know, people tend to sort of frown upon that.”
1/20/14 Where we live, the item below is called Voter Suppression and it’s illegal. So Hillary may have hired a criminal to help run her 2016 campaign? Yawn. That’s a big surprise, eh? Yeah, we know. Not really.
1/10/14 Rush Limbaugh today mentioned the Daily Caller news report “Michael Whouley, founding partner of the strategy group tied to Hillary Clinton’s budding 2016 presidential effort, orchestrated a traffic jam to help his client Al Gore win the 2000 New Hampshire primary against Bill Bradley. Gore campaign manager Bob Shrum wrote in his memoirs about Whouley’s last-minute gambit to use the Gore motorcade to suppress the vote on primary day, as Slate’s David Weigel noted on Wednesday…”
1/15/14 – From the U.S. Senate’s report on the Benghazi scandal, a report prepared by democrats, “The Senate panel report also dove extensively into what went wrong at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before the attack. The committee determined the attack was “preventable” and the administration failed to respond to “ample” warnings that security was deteriorating before Sept. 11, 2012. The report faulted the State and Defense departments. It also cited the failure of the Obama administration to “bring the attackers to justice.”” — Hillary Clinton turned down repeated requests for added security at the diplomatic post in Benghazi. Her failure to respond lead to the attack. The committee said the attack was preventable and the state department run by Hillary Clinton failed to respond to ample warnings. This woman cannot become President of the United States. She could not be trusted as Commander in Chief. To act on the threats ahead of time would have required an admission that Al Qaeda was still going strong, something the Obama Administration was telling America was no longer happening. “The report said multiple “tripwires” were crossed signaling security problems, and the State Department should have increased its security posture in response. This included an Aug. 16, 2012, cable from Ambassador Chris Stevens raising security concerns, and prior attacks on westerners in Benghazi.” – Despite this news, the lamestream media continues to avoid connecting Madame Hillary, the one who ran the freaking State Department, to any of this. Evidence here…
1/15/14 Hillary Clinton said there was a protest. That wasn’t true and she knew that at the time she said it. She said that a video caused the attack. That wasn’t true and she knew that at the time she said it. This wasn’t because of Al Qaeda or a pre-planned terror attack, she told us. Today, the US Senate (run by DEMOCRATS!) said not so fast. From Fox News: “A comprehensive report by the Senate Intelligence Committee definitively declared that individuals tied to Al Qaeda groups were involved in the Benghazi attack, challenging recent claims that the terror network was not a factor. The report was released Monday, nearly one year after then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, under congressional questioning over the nature of the attack, shouted at lawmakers: “What difference, at this point, does it make?””
1/14/14 Both Leon Panetta, and Hillary Clinton have claimed there was no “REAL TIME” data available to them during the Benghazi attack. Leon Panetta said gosh, they just didn’t have real time information about what was going on to know if they should send troops in. Interesting, CBS News reported they had drones flying over the scene the last few hours of the attack relaying information to commanders. Hillary Clinton also claimed there was no real time data. From the Blaze.com: “Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said Deputy Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security Charlene Lamb “testified she had actually witnessed this, the attack, in real-time on a monitor.” – “At any time did you see the initial attack on a monitor with the president?” Rohrbacher asked. “Congressman, there was no monitor, there was no real time. We got the surveillance videos some weeks later, that was the first time we saw any video of the attack.” – CnservativeAmerican.org points out, notice how she catches herself saying “no real time…” and stops dead after the word time. What was she about to say? Would the next word have been perjury? Was she about to say ‘data’ or ‘information?’ James Rosen at Fox News has proof this claim on no real time data is not true here.
1/7/14 – From Chris Cillizza at the Washington Post: “In this May 1, 2011, image released by the White House and digitally altered by the source to obscure the details of a document in front of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, at right with hand covering mouth…” — So what document did she have that needed to be hidden from the public?
12/27/13 Ben Shapiro at Breitbart.com says Hillary Clinton has just announced a speaking tour, “…she would be launching a series of speeches about American foreign policy in the “next few months.” According to Philip Rucker, White House correspondent for The Washington Post, Hillary planned to emphasize restoring faith in government – an ironic theme, considering that she was a member of the current administration presiding over the rapid decline in faith in government.” No kidding! As Secretary of State (the Government) Hillary Clinton lied to the faces of the families of the Benghazi victims saying the attack was because of some video. That was an absolute lie and she knew it when she said it. How can this woman hope to ‘restore faith in goverment?!!’
11/2013 – From the American Thinker, “The first [of three] surfaced in a November 12, 2013 memorandum from the DOS’s Inspector General (IG), Steve A. Linick two months after he became the IG. The subject line of the memo reads: “Management Alert: OIG Findings of Significant and Recurring Weaknesses in the Department of State Information System Security Program (AUD-IT-14-04).” The first paragraph outlines the “weaknesses”: The Department of State (Department) is entrusted to safeguard sensitive information, which is often the target of terrorist and criminal organizations. Cyber attacks against government organizations appear to be on the rise, including state-sponsored efforts to exploit U.S. Government information security vulnerabilities. The Department is responsible for preserving and protecting classified information vital to the preservation of national security in high risk environments across the globe. The Department also undertakes significant numbers of financial and other transactions, including, for instance, the daily collection of millions of dollars in consular fees. In addition the Department maintains records on approximately 192 million current passports, which contain such sensitive personally identifiable information (PII) as dates of birth and social security numbers. To protect this information, the Department must ensure that its Information System Security Program and management control structure are operationally effective.” In short, Hillary’s DOS didn’t adequately safeguard sensitive information.
9/18/13 Another case of having to go overseas to get US News: A report in the United Kingdom’s Daily Mail online says that Hillary Clinton is bisexual. So, we could go from having the first half-black (really a white-black) President to having the first male-female President! A socialist is a socialist. I don’t care what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom or what color their skin is. However, I doubt most people are aware of the report claiming Hillary likes women as much as men. From the Daily Mail… “Gennifer [ConservativeAmerican.org note: This is Gennifer Flowers – ex-mistress of Billy Bob] said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know. ‘He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’ Yet however much their roles as mistress and wife cast Gennifer and Hillary Clinton as natural rivals Gennifer claimed to feel a sense of solidarity with Hillary, 65, and would support Hillary’s candidacy for President. She said: ‘The support I would give Hillary is as a woman.” –ConservativeAmerican.org says: Whatever. The bottom line is we don’t want her and her part-time husband back in the White House regardless of if Hillary is having more fun with Bill or with Huma Weiner. UPDATE 4/21/14: The Daily Caller notes even Jimmy Fallon makes fun of Hillary’s bisexuality.UPDATE 4/30/14: Frontiers LA reports Glenn Beck has also discussed Hillary liking other women. ““I’m telling you, I’m telling you, Hillary Clinton will be having sex with a woman on the, on the White House desk if it becomes popular. She will be. She’ll be like, ‘Look, the arc of history wasn’t ready for a president to be a lesbian and have sex on the desk.’” UPDATE 7/28/14: Jenny McCarthy suggested Hillary Clinton is gay on the TV show, The View. From Edgeonthenet.com: “”Well, maybe he has his girlfriends and she has her girlfriends, you never know,” McCarthy said. “Maybe they have an arrangement.” She later wimped out by saying she shouldn’t have said that. UPDATE: 2/28/15 This is a real ‘news’ headline: It’s Official: Hillary Clinton would run for President as a Woman!” It actually is newsworthy, since she likes women as much as her husband does.