By David Kraemer – ConservativeAmerican.org – Leading the way Right.
HUNDREDS OF LIES. ONE LIST.
“She has fooled, and made fools of, many, many people over the years. Those who think she would be a good president are worse than fools.” – Patricia McCarthy, the American Thinker.
Here is the truth about Hillary Clinton. We correct the record. This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes and more that “Ready for Hillary” & “Correct [and by that, they mean ‘Lie About’] the Record” doesn’t want you to remember.
THE OFFICIAL HILLARY CLINTON LIES LIST – PAGE NINE
MOST RECENT ITEMS ARE ON HIGHEST PAGE NUMBER!
25 Lies per page!!
- Hillary’s Creepy ‘Writing’ and Failure at making ‘Hard Choices!’
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 33: Man Who May Have Helped with Cover-Up Now works for Team Hillary!
- Hillary Clinton Enjoying Her Late Arrival to the Gay Party!
- Hillary Clinton Courts Hedge Fund Leaders and Arab Royalty!
- Hillary Clinton benefits from the “Evil” Koch Brothers her party Loves to Hate!
- Inspector General Says Billions Missing from State Department Hillary Clinton ran!!
- Did Hillary Clinton just admit her Leadership Sucks?
- Hypocrite Hillary Now Defending Sarah Palin?!
- Blowing in the wind-Hillary should be Fired by the left just like Mozilla CEO! 4/4/14 – Hillary Clinton’s thinking “evolves” with whatever direction the political left winds are blowing. As you know, Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich was just fired for defending marriage as between one man and one woman way back in 1996. Sounds just like Hillary Clinton! The DC caller says that means “Hillary Clinton can’t be president of Mozill or the United States.” Despite what she may say in 2014, Hillary has been against gay marriage for a long time. As Jim Antle reports, “Hillary herself then defended this law for over a decade. Even when the press described her as “repudiating” it in 2007, she only favored repealing one section. “Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman,” she said in January 2000, eleven months before she was elected senator in New York (Something that TownHall says shocks college students in 2014!). She said during that campaign that she would have voted for the Defense of Marriage Act. In 2006, Senator Clinton voted against a proposed federal marriage amendment, but asserted marriage is “not just a bond, but a sacred bond between a man and a woman.” She added that she believed “the fundamental bedrock principle that [marriage] exists between a man and a woman going back into the mists of history as one of the founding foundational institutions of history and humanity and civilization, and that its primary, principle role during those millennia has been the raising and socializing of children for the society into which they are to become adults.” Clinton continued to oppose same-sex marriage as a Democratic presidential candidate in 2008, the same year Prop 8 passed. During that campaign she said, “I believe that DOMA served a very important purpose.” — ConservativeAmerican.org points out that’s quite a statement from a woman the U.K. press says likes sleeping with women as much as she does with men! That paper says Hillary Clinton is a bisexual. Just like her position on marriage, she apparently goes both ways!
- Hillary Clinton’s Pussy Riot
- Hillary Clinton herself Can’t Name a Single Accomplishment as Secretary of State!!
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 32: Hillary Clinton Cancels Trip To Avoid Confrontation with Benghazi Victim’s Family!
- Hillary Promises Allies, If She is President, They’ll Be on their Own Against Russia!
- Hillary Threatens Russia – More empty threats of “Serious Consequences!”
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 31: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Ignore Senate Select Committee Recommendation on Benghazi
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 30: Incompetent Hillary Didn’t Even Have Security Cameras Installed!
- Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 29: Hillary Lied. Four Men Died. Benghazi was about Qadhafi!
- Hillary Says There are No Women’s Rights without Abortion!
- Hillary Compares Putin to Nazi, Then Pulls Russian Reset and says No, No he’s Not!
- Is Hillary 2016 Floating Rumors that She is Too Unhealthy to Run?!
- Clinton Document Dump # 7 – Team Hillary Considered Putting her on TV’s “Home Improvement!”
- Clinton Document Dump # 6 – Hillary was Against Individual Mandates Before She Was For Them
- Clinton Document Dump # 5 – Hillary Had Her Faves in the Democrat Press 2/28/14 – From Fox News: “A 1995 memo from then-first lady Press Secretary Lisa Caputo to Hillary Clinton and others gave a pretty good glimpse into which reporters they considered their friends… Terry Hunt, AP — Chief White House correspondent. He is a fan of yours… Larry McQuillan, Reuters… one of if not the nicest reporters in the White House Press Corps. He interviewed you last winter about your work on behalf of the Gulf War veterans and wrote a very positive story… Andrea Mitchell, NBC — Former White House correspondent. She was replaced by Brian Williams, whom NBC is grooming to take over for Tom Brokaw. Andrea now covers the State Department. She is a very aggressive and a very good reporter… Claire Shipman, CNN… Claire was with us on our trip to South Asia. She is very fair and positive toward you. She is also very easy going… Ann Compton, ABC… I believe we made her a Hillary fan on the South Asia trip.” — CBS News adds, “None of the documents were related to the Whitewater or Monica Lewinsky scandals… The documents released Friday are the first in a collection of about up to around 33,000 documents that the National Archives will release over the next month, now that they are legally permitted to. Certain presidential records can be withheld from the public for 12 years after the end of the administration.”
- Clinton Document Dump # 4 – Hillary Had Her Own ‘If You Like Your Doctor, You Can Keep Your Doctor’ Promise Ready to Go!!
- Clinton Document Dump # 3 – Called the Pope ‘Extreme’ 2/28/14 – Another part of today’s document dump featured a memo that warned Hillary Clinton about the hardline positions of the Vatican, prior to her visit with the Pontiff. From Fox News: “The memo repeatedly made the point that the Vatican and Pope John Paul II were outspoken in their opposition to abortion and contraception. “You do not need to raise those issues where the Administration and the Vatican strongly differ; if they come up, you should just agree to disagree,” the memo advised. “In addition to adolescent sexuality and reproductive rights, these issues include abortion, artificial contraception and sterilization, and individual reproductive rights – basically, anything other than marital couples practicing periodic sexual abstinence.” The memo continued: “Under the Church’s position that every act of intercourse should hold the possibility of conception, only periodic abstinence is acceptable as a family planning method. The Church opposes even condom usage for protection from HIV/AIDS. This position is more extreme than that of conservative U.S. activists …”
4/11/14 –Her Hillaryness is coming out with yet another book of lies. While she racks up her frequent liar miles, People magazine has an odd bit of information. You know all those horror movies with the Mother-in-law or crazy Aunt or whatever locked up in the attic? Now, picture Hillary up there. From People: “And Clinton, who resides in Upstate New York, says, she wrote it longhand, on paper, and in “in my little old Chappaqua farmhouse, in the attic where I hang out.” – Uhm, like that’s not creepy at all, is it Scooby? Oh, and did you catch how Hillary called it “a little old Chappaqua farmhouse?!” Does that look little? No. Does it look like a farmhouse? With pillars like you find at the White House? I haven’t seen many farms like that! UPDATE 4/24/14: UPI says the book will be called ‘Hard Choices.’ No doubt it will detail all of the hard choices she failed to make regarding security and the Benghazi, Libya outpost, riiiiiiiiiight?!
4/10/14 –The man who was charged by the House with doing some of the Benghazi investigation work now works for Team Hillary. This brings up the potential that he helped to bury the story so he could land the job. He is listed as a founder of the new Hillary front-company which started last April, but didn’t mention this to the House until last July. This new revelation from Fox News reporter Catherin Herridge: “Another Republican lawmaker went further, emphasizing that the House Intelligence Committee’s former Republican staff director, Michael Allen, has gone into business with Morell, Reines and others whom he once investigated. “It’s very concerning that he (Allen) has gone into a group that was formed for one purpose and one purpose only and that seems to be that they can protect and smooth the path for Hillary Clinton to be our next president in 2016, and to solve her problems, very real problems on Benghazi.” explained Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., who sits on the Intelligence Committee and questioned Morell. Allen’s publicly available congressional disclosure forms were obtained by Fox News from the clerk’s office on Capitol Hill. While Beacon Global Strategies LLC registered for business in Washington in April 2013, according to the disclosure forms Allen, who is also a founding partner and managing director, did not file an intent to enter negotiations with the congressional Ethics Committee until July 2013. When asked to reconcile the discrepancy, Beacon said in a statement it approached Allen at the end of June, which appears to leave a gap. Fox News had asked Allen when discussions began, not formal negotiations. The congressional disclosure forms also show Allen’s unsecured personal debt, excluding mortgages, exceeded $175,000 when he took the Beacon job in August 2013. Fox News asked Allen 10 days ago to explain the disclosure forms, specifically the declared debt, whether there were mitigating circumstances such as a family illness, and whether the debt was a factor in his decision to take the Beacon job, or affected his decision making prior to July 2013 when he formally filed with the Ethics Committee. Fox News also asked for a further explanation of the June to July 2013 gap. There was no response from Allen after a second request for comment Wednesday, but a lawyer who stated he worked on behalf of Beacon asked to review the questions sent to Allen.”
4/8/14 One day after Jennifer Rubin wrote the following about Hillary Clinton at the Washington Post, “She’ll take credit as a great supporter of gay rights, although she trailed and did not lead on gay marriage,” it came true. Matt Baume reports at Queerty.com, “She hasn’t officially declared yet, but come on. We all know we’re going to be voting for Hillary for president in 2016… The political machine is already cranking up into high gear. This week an independent Super PAC threw a fundraiser at The Abbey, the WeHo bar you take your straight cousin to when she’s visiting from Michigan, and supporters were out in force.”
It’s an odd marriage between Hillary Clinton and gay rights activists. After all, it was her and her co-President that signed the defense of marriage act they all hate!
4/7/14 – As Jennifer Rubin points out at the Washington Post, “…that would earn a Republican vilification from the New York Times.” Ah, but not so for Hillary. She can party with Arab royals and court hated hedge fund managers who helped bring down the economy. No problem! RUBIN: “And of course, she gobbles up speaking fees from hedge fund donors and courts Arab royalty for Clinton Foundation donors… the track record of the mainstream media in providing exacting coverage of “historic” leading lights in the Democratic Party is not a strong one. For that reason, Clinton apparently feels no qualms about courting hedge fund managers and Arab royalty. They’ll be plenty of this in the months and years ahead, I suspect… Her ability to carry on with not only a straight face but a chip on her shoulder about the criticism she must put up with is without parallel.”
4/6/14 – So Hillary 2016 Clinton is a socialist-union-democrat. Those folks hate the Koch Brothers right? Well, not Hillary! She was in her own ‘Koch-topia’ (you might call it) today. From the New York Daily News reporting on the Women of the World Summit comes this: “Hillary Clinton, who had Secret Service agents spread throughout the David H. Koch Theater, dodged questions from International Monetary Fund leader Christine Lagarde about whether she will run for President in 2016.” — Wait, she was in a place called the David H. Koch theater? A theater bought and paid for with the blood of the victims of evil, rich, white, corporate greed?! So she doesn’t mind benefiting from the theater built by the Koch family. Hmmm. Interesting. And the title of this thing; Women of the World summit. Well I guess that narrows it down to just, uhm… every single woman in the world. UPDATE 10/14:An Indiana congresswoman says Women of the United States won’t automatically flock to vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016.
4/5/14 MyFoxNY.com says, “The mismanagement appears to have started before Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State. It did however; continue throughout her six years there. Critics argue it shows a corrupt department.”
New York News
4/4/14 – From NewsOK.com: “”There is just pure ideology, pure partisanship. We disguise a commercial interest behind a political facade and the result is that we’re kind of marching backwards instead of forward,” Clinton said.” — ConservativeAmerican.org added the emphasis. Hillary was describing the state of politics today. You know, under Barack Obama. He runs the show today. In fact, Hillary just got done working for him, so she is apparently part of the whole “pure partisanship ” thing. Then notice how she uses the word “we” twice to include herself in the people she is talking about. She admits she disguises commercial interests behind a political facade and that the result is that she and her democrat pals are “kind of marching backwards.” I’ll say! That’s quite a criticism of the Obama administration from someone who was in it. UPDATE: As Chris Stirewalt at Fox News puts it, “Listening to 2016 Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s comments to a women’s group on Thursday, one might be tempted to forget that she is famous as one of the nastiest campaigners and most vindictive politicians in the game – and has been for a long time.” – UPDATE 4/9/14 From the New York Post: “Let’s assume that Hillary Clinton was serious the other day when she said that excessive partisanship was taking America “backwards.” That means she’s on the phone right now reading the riot act to fellow Democrats Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer. Yeah, right. Clinton’s pose of rising above the political scrum made for a good headline just as her party is plumbing new depths of mud and smears. Reid and Schumer are tarring David and Charles Koch in ways that smack of McCarthyism, though Tail Gunner Joe at least found a few real Communists.”
4/4/14 Some new study is out showing women are under-represented in the media and the H.R. Huff-n-Stuff-ington Post reports Hillary Clinton is speaking out against the double standard in the media against women. So now that her own 2016 political butt depends on it, Hillary is defending Sarah Palin from the media brutality the republican vice presidential nominee faced?! Hypocrisy on parade: ““There is a double standard,” Clinton said, according to Politico. “We have all experienced it.” Clinton blamed the media for their role in perpetrating criticisms of women in the public eye. “The double standard is alive and well, and I think in many respects the media is the principal propagator of its persistence,” she added. “I think the media needs to be, you know, more self-consciously aware of that.” More here on the subject. UPDATE 4/7/14 Now Nancy Pelosi also is defending Sarah Palin by crying “Us poor women are abused by… Candy Crowley?! Update 6/11/14:Hillary defends Aussie Prime Minister Julia Gillard in her new book in a way that makes it seem she knows her own Benghazi scandal will not go away. From the Sydney Morning Herald: “Ms Gillard was facing questions over her role in the Australian Workers Union affair dating back to… the 1990s. Mrs Clinton told Ms Gillard: ‘‘You’ve got to stand up to it and be clear about it and name it for what it is because the temptation is to say, ‘Look this is so absurd, it’ll die a death’, whereas these things unfortunately don’t die a death.’’
4/4/14 – Hillary Clinton posed for a picture with the Russian rebel rock band called “Pussy Riot” today. Not so smart for a politician, but perhaps as a bisexual she felt attracted to the name.
The Washington Post calls this shameless: “…I think it comes down to shamelessness. Consider the tweet with a photo of her and Masha Alyokhina and Nadya Tolokonnikova, the two members of Pussy Riot imprisoned in Vladimir Putin’s Russia. Hillary Clinton chirps: “Great to meet the strong & brave young women from #PussyRiot, who refuse to let their voices be silenced in #Russia.” A lesser politician would have thought to avoid this scene. After all, Clinton was the mother of the Russian reset, which sought to get along with these musicians’ jailer. It was Clinton’s State Department that threw sand in the wheels and tried to delay passage of the Magnitsky Act. Clinton’s image is not exactly the one that pops to mind when one says “Human right defender for Russian dissidents.” And yet, there she is mugging it up with two of Putin’s most famous victims… You do wonder, though, whether one of the Pussy Riot gals was thinking: What did she ever do for us? American voters should ask the same question.”
4/3/14 A great one for the list from Tom Blumer at NewsBusters: “Mrs. Clinton rambled on and on in a response to a question about what she was most proud of in looking at her time as Secretary of State, but never identified even one specific accomplishment…
More here on the fairy tale Hillary tried to spin! Even the Clinton “owned” NY Times blasted Miss Hillary for this one; “Hillary Clinton Struggles to Define a Legacy in Progress!” They note it was “an easy question.” – More here from PJ Media. UPDATE 4/22/14: KSPR notes even the State Department can’t name a SINGLE accomplishment of Hillary Clinton’s! Not only zero accomplishments for Hillary, but Patricia McCarthy at the American thinker says Hillary is, “ever arrogant and always wrong (see DiploMad, search Hillary): Russian Reset, pro-Morsi, pro-Muslim Brotherhood, pro-overthrow of Gadhafi, pro-Assad, pro-Palestinian of the terrorist variety, no security for Benghazi, “What difference does it make?” In the position she held for four years she accomplished nothing except to make US relations with other countries around the world worse. Hillary and Obama have successfully alienated most of our allies — Israel, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Baltic states — and coddled the worst of our enemies: Iran. Our allies no longer trust us; why would they?” UPDATE: 7/2/14 More from Rush Limbaugh.
4/3/14 – So much for courage! Hillary Clinton has no intention of putting up with people who disagree with her. And, she has no intention of coming face-to-face with the families she lied to about Benghazi. When opposition shows up, she cancels her trip! From Fox 5 TV in San Diego (one of the most beautiful places on earth): “Hillary Clinton cancelled her upcoming visit to San Diego in the midst of a planned protest. Clinton will be the keynote speaker for the 17th Annual Western Healthcare Leadership Academy on April 11. She was originally going to deliver the speech in person, but will now be seen by satellite. Jan Iverson created an organization called “The Difference Matters” to protest Mrs. Clinton’s quest for the presidency, because of her role in Benghazi. “She is not welcome here in San Diego by so many of us. We don’t want her here,” said Iverson. Pat Smith lost her son, Sean Smith, during an attack in Benghazi and plans to be at the center of the protest, Iverson said. “Working with her is gratifying, and it spurs on what we are doing,” Iverson said.” — So rather than face, Pat Smith, Hillary Clinton is running away! You can run Hillary, but you can’t hide. As a side note, some doctor told Fox news 5 that “people should put politics aside” and that the protest has nothing to do with them. Talk about solid BullSH**! If you don’t want politics involved, Dr. Bozo, then don’t invite HIllary to be your top speaker. He’s getting what he asked for and what he deserves.
UPDATE 4/12/14: Hillary was to afraid to show, but ABC10 in San Diego says the protestors showed up. They included Pat Smith holding a sign that asked Hillary, “Would it have mattered if it were Chelsea?”
“I was promised answers, and to this day I don’t have any, and I want them before I die,” said Smith. Smith told the 70 or so who assembled outside of the San Diego Convention Center that she had recently been diagnosed with multiple cancers. “Her decisions killed my son because she did not provide security,” said Smith.
3/18/14 – Speaking about Russian aggression against the Ukraine and Putin taking over Crimea, Hilary Clinton yesterday said, “But people [in other nations near Russia] need to get moving in protecting themselves against future intimidation.” Notice she continues the Obama policy of throwing our allies under the bus, saying other nations “need to get moving in protecting themselves,” because if she runs the nation, the US certainly isn’t going to do a damn thing to help! (See related scandal below)
3/18/14 –The same woman who promised tough consequences for Iran if they didn’t meet her deadline to comply with nuclear inspections and then did nothing when they ignored her, now is promising tough consequences for Russia for annexing Crimea from the Ukraine! The same woman who promised serious consequences for North Korea if they didn’t stop testing missiles and then did nothing when they ignored her, now says Vladimir Putin better watch out. Like her old boss, President Obama, no one takes Hillary Clinton seriously when she issues all of these empty threats! Fox today reports, “”If he’s allowed to get away with that, I think you’ll see a lot of other countries either directly facing Russian aggression… Along with sanctions against Russia, Clinton argued for increased financial and technical support for a democratic government in Kiev… “We don’t have to be rattling sabers and all that. That’s not useful,” she said.”” — Oh boy. There’s that really scary word again; “Sanctions.” That must be scaring Putin (not). Fox News, refers to this new pretend Hillary as “Hawkish Hillary!” So much for any Russian re-set!
3/17/14 – From Breitbart.com: “450 days after the attack, [attack planner Ahmad Abu] Khattallah walks freely around Benghazi. The final recommendation of The Report demands that “the U.S. Government must swiftly bring the attackers to justice, in spite of the unwillingness or lack of capacity of the Libyan government to assist in this effort.” [p. 43] The government which Obama and Clinton installed is prohibiting the FBI from operating in Libya. Fifteen Libyans who were cooperating with the FBI have been assassinated. And the FBI’s $10 million reward was not even publicized the first eleven months after it was issued. Clearly, the Obama administration does not consider the attackers a high priority.”
3/17/14 – From Breitbart.com: “Clinton’s Benghazi Mission did not even install additional surveillance cameras it had received “because the State Department has not yet sent out the technical team necessary to install them.” Further, the camera monitor in the guard force booth “was inoperable on the day of the attacks due to a needed repair by a technical team.” The Report makes clear that “the lack of security enhancements contributed to the security breakdown at the Temporary Mission Facility the night of the attacks.”
3/17/14 – From Breitbart.com: “The Senate Select Committee’s Benghazi Report (The Report) makes clear that the deaths of Amb. Christopher Stevens, State Information Officer Sean Smith, and Navy Seals Glen Doherty and Tyrone S. Woods could have been prevented on the day of the attack. Above all, their deaths would not have occurred but for Obama and Clinton’s dangerous, Islamist-friendly, and unconstitutional military action against Qadhafi. Even worse, it is clear that Hillary put political “optics” above the security of American lives on the eve of a Presidential election. In that sense it’s a bigger cover-up than Watergate… Finding #1 of The Report makes clear that Clinton ignored the “ample strategic warning that [the] security situation in eastern Libya was deteriorating and that U.S. facilities and personnel were at risk in Benghazi.” …Yet Clinton’s State Department was filled with “confusion over who, ultimately, was responsible and empowered to make decisions on both policy and security concerns.”
3/7/14 – So killing female babies in their mother’s womb is essential for women’s rights?! Yeah, maybe but not for the baby woman in her Mom’s womb! From LifeNews.Com ““You cannot make progress on gender equality or broader human development without safeguarding women’s reproductive health or rights,” she declared. Clinton is adamant that reproductive health includes abortion… Reproductive rights are the starting point for a successful development agenda, according to the former U.S. Secretary of State who called this a “bedrock truth.”” — She’s not fighting for any “reproductive” rights! Nothing will be “reproduced” if she gets her way. No little humans will be “reproduced” because of these wrongly-named “reproductive” so-called “rights.” The REAL reproductive right is the Right to Life!! Shame on Hillary Clinton for advocating the murder of 591,000 little women each and every year! Hillary Clinton’s War on Women has killed 23,656,349 women since 1973. Any real woman would be against that. Hillary Clinton could care less about women and their rights.
3/6/14 – From Fox News yesterday: “”[This is like] what Hitler did back in the 30s,” Clinton said, according to the Long Beach Press-Telegram. “All the Germans that were … the ethnic Germans, the Germans by ancestry who were in places like Czechoslovakia and Romania and other places, Hitler kept saying they’re not being treated right. I must go and protect my people and that’s what’s gotten everybody so nervous.” — Presses her famous Rusian Reset button — Then from The Hill today, “Hillary Clinton on Wednesday pulled back from comparing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s actions in Ukraine to those of Hitler. She said comments made the night before at a private event were meant only to bring “a little historical perspective” to Russia’s claim that it entered the Crimean peninsula in Ukraine in order to protect ethnic-Russians… ““So I just want everybody to have a little historic perspective. I am not making a comparison, but I am recommending that we can perhaps learn form this tactic that has been used before.” – Flip-flop? That was easy.
3/1/14 – Rush Limbaugh spoke yesterday about “whispers” all over Washington, D.C. that maybe Her Hillaryness is too sick to run for the White House. RUSH: “…if it is a rumor campaign, I just want to go on record. If this indeed is established as a rumor campaign, my prediction is that a Democrat is behind it.” We agree. Are we now supposed to believe that maybe that whole seemingly faked thing about having a concussion so she couldn’t initially testify on Benghazi was… true?! Most so-called “rumors” in Washington are started on purpose as trial balloons. This one was likely started by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign team. So what would Team Hillary gain? The story drums up sympathy for her at a time when she is under heavy fire for Benghazi, the Hillary Papers and yesterday’s start of the document dump. There will be more documents coming, as many as 29,000 more, in the next weeks. It just wouldn’t be right (would it?) for the media to pick on an unhealthy woman. It gives the press cover for ignoring what is to come from these documents. Something about this whole rumor does not smell right. Alex Pappas at the Daily Caller reports today, “…in private, rumors persist that the former Secretary of State may not even be capable of making it to Iowa and New Hampshire. Clinton, these skeptics often say, will not run for president again because of health concerns. These ubiquitous rumors of her health have been fueled in part by the supermarket tabloids. The National Enquirer wrote in 2012 that Clinton had brain cancer, something a spokesman dismissed then as “absolute nonsense.” In January of this year, the Globe claimed that Clinton secretly had a brain tumor…”
2/28/14 – From NBC News, ““I know this may sound like a wild idea, but I think it is an interesting one to discuss,” wrote the first lady’s press secretary, Lisa Caputo, in an August 1995 memo. “[ABC News producer] Rick Kaplan brought to my attention that Home Improvement would very much like to have Hillary make a guest appearance on its show … They are willing to do a show on women, children and family issues or a show on whatever issues Hillary would like.” Caputo argued in the memo that, while it could “diminish the role of First Lady” by appearing on a sitcom, “it would present Hillary in a very likable light.” — ConservativeAmerican.org comments tongue in cheek: Wow. That’s a shocker. Imagine that; Hollywood reaching out to help a liberal democrat. Bet that has never happened before.
2/28/14 – From CBS News, “One document released Friday includes remarks from the first lady in a meeting about health care reform with Senate and House Democratic leaders. In that Sept. 9, 1993 meeting, Hillary Clinton explains her opposition to the individual mandate, which was then an idea touted by [some] moderate Republicans. “That is politically and substantively a much harder sell,” Clinton told the congressmen… Clinton, of course, endorsed the idea of an individual mandate during the 2008 presidential primary, in contrast with then-candidate Barack Obama. Once Mr. Obama was in the White House, he too embraced the individual mandate — now the most controversial part of the Affordable Care Act.”
2/28/14 – President Obama should have listened to this kind of advice! From FOX news: “A January 1994 memo between two Clinton White House aides… one aide voiced concern that they wouldn’t be able to keep the promise that Americans could pick their doctor and health plan under the health care overhaul proposed at that time.” –Sound familiar?! More from Fox: “The memo said: “We have a line on p. 10 that says ‘You’ll pick the health plan and doctor of your choice.’ This sounds great and I know that it’s just what people want to hear. But can we get away with it? Isn’t the whole thrust of our health plan to steer people toward cheaper, HMO-style providers? It’s one thing to say we’ll preserve your option to pick the doctor of your choice (recognizing that this will cost more), it’s quite another to appear to promise the nation that everyone will get to pick the doctor of his or her choice. And that’s exactly what this line does. I am very worried about getting skewered or over-promising here on something we know full well we won’t deliver.”