The Official list of Obama Administration Scandals!
“Like 15?!” Uhm,… Hey, Jay.. We keep THE list and you missed a few HUNDRED OF THEM!!
By Peter Andrew
The list below contains all of the Obama Administration mistakes, blunders, broken promises, flip flops, gaffes, lies, etc. That’s too long of a name, so we called it “the Official Obama Administration Scandals List.” This list covers Barack Obama and his pals from day one through September 4th, 2011. At that point, the list was discontinued. We present this list to you as an accurate and complete historic detail of the Legacy of Lies President Obama leaves behind for the time period starting with his youth and going until September 4th, 2011. Not responsible for any broken or out-of-date links. They worked when we posted them. Some may redirect you to the wayback machine.
You can visit all the pages of the Official Obama Administration Scandals List!
SCANDALS By Scandal Number:1-100. 101-200. 201-300. 301-400. 401-500. 501-600. 601-700. 701-800. 801-900. 901-1000. 1001-1100. 1101-1200. 1201-1300. 1301-1400. 1401-1500. 1501-1600. 1601-1700. 1701-1800. 1801-1900. 1901-2000. 2001-2100. 2101-2200. 2201-2300. 2301-2325. – Find more ways to search the list at the bottom of this post.You can also use the search bar on our page.
- Obama Staff Says Shock & Awe On the Way From Terror Report! – Two Strikes Against Obama! 1/7/10 Fox News: “Americans will feel “a certain shock” when a report is released today detailing the intelligence failures that could have prevented the alleged Christmas Day airline bomber from ever boarding the plane.In an interview published Thursday in USA Today, White House national security adviser James Jones said President Obama “is legitimately and correctly alarmed that things that were available, bits of information that were available, patterns of behavior that were available, were not acted on.” “That’s two strikes,” he was quoted as saying, referring to the failed Northwest jet attack and the shooting massacre at Fort Hood, Texas, in November.” ConservativeAmerican.org asks if this is two strikes, does that mean Obama’s OUT on the third strike?!
- Obama Budget Director Has Secret Love Child! – Peter Orszag Kicks Pregnant Girlfriend to Curb for Reporter Babe! 1/7/10 After 100 Obama Appointment Scandals, we’ve come to expect nasty stories about the people this President hangs out with. I didn’t even know Orszag liked women. The New York Post reports: “A secret love child — with the woman he jilted before hooking up with his hot new fiance…Orszag’s ex, shipping heiress Claire Milonas, gave birth to little Tatiana Zoe in New York Nov. 17. That was just six weeks before Orzsag and ABC news babe Bianna Golodryga gleefully announced their engagement on national TV and in the press. Orszag and Milonas, the daughter of New York-based Greek shipping magnate Spiros Milonas, were a serious item when he met the stunning Golodryga at the White House correspondents’ dinner.” Orszag even asked the Post for some privacy for his daughter: “we would hope that everyone will respect her privacy.”
- Homeland Security Failed to Warn Northwest Pilots of Terrorist on Board Christmas Day! 1/7/10 Fox News: “Homeland Security said…officials flagged Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab as someone who should go through additional security screening in the United States. The department said his potential ties to terrorists came up in a routine check of passengers en route to the United States. The Los Angeles Times, which first reported the development, wrote that security officials “learned” of the link while he was in the air. But the administration official said “no new information” emerged when the plane was in the air. Rather, the official said customs officials followed normal procedure in checking incoming passengers’ names against the massive terror database of more than a half-million names. That’s where the suspect’s name showed up. “They were going to ask him a few additional questions after he landed before allowing him admission into the country,” the official said.” – ConservativeAmerican.org asks if the routine check while he was in the air turned up the information that authorities needed to question this guy when the plane landed, then the LA Times is correct in stating they learned of that link while Umar (Rush today called him the “Fruit of the Kaboom Bomber!”) was in the air. They also reportedly failed to inform the pilots this man was on their plane.
- Geithner told AIG to Lie to the American Public!! 1/7/10 While President Obama claims to be on the side of Main Street, not Wall Street, the man he picked for Treasury Secretary worked with Wall Street giant AIG and telling them to lie to you! Bloomberg News has the story: “The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, then led by Timothy Geithner, told American International Group Inc. (AIG) to withhold details from the public about the bailed-out insurer’s payments to banks during the depths of the financial crisis, e-mails between the company and its regulator show. AIG said in a draft of a regulatory filing that the insurer paid banks, which included Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Societe Generale SA, 100 cents on the dollar for credit-default swaps they bought from the firm. The New York Fed crossed out the reference, according to the e-mails, and AIG excluded the language when the filing was made public on Dec. 24, 2008. The e-mails were obtained by Representative Darrell Issa, ranking member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.” Read the rest at Bloomberg.
- Harry Reid-er says the Half-Black Prince Obama Doesn’t Speak “Negro!” 1/10/10Half Black Prince breaks Harry Reider’s Promise! According to John Heilemann and Mark Halperin’s Game Change, back in 2006 Harry Reid “was wowed by Obama’s oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama — a ‘light-skinned’ African American ‘with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,’ as he said privately.” The remark could haunt Reid during his re-election bid this year and diminish his ability to turn out a dispirited Democratic base.
- Romer: Job Losses Are Terrible – Rahm: Recession is Over! 1/10/10 Despite Chicago Steet Gang-style politician Rahm Emanuel saying the recession is over, Obama’s economic adviser, Christina Romer says things are terrible! From Fox News: “It’s still terrible. We’re still losing jobs, and we absolutely have to go from losing any jobs at all to adding them at a robust rate.” Romer wouldn’t predict what the unemployment rate will be in the fall, when members of Congress face re-election, but said it is “still a very realistic estimate” that job growth could begin in the spring.” Were’nt we promised 4-million new jobs from Obama in his first year?
- Obama May Tax All Banks to Pay for Bailout of Some Banks! 1/11/10 Couric-BS News is reporting: “Faced with an American public still seething over exorbitant bank bailouts, President Barack Obama is looking for ways to reclaim taxpayer money. According to a New York Times report Monday, Mr. Obama’s budget – set to be released in February – will likely included a proposed fee on financial firms that would help reduce the federal deficit.” Reduce the deficit? You mean the democrats would actually pay down debt with this money instead of spending it all over again? Not sure I’m buying that!
- Obama May Be Ready To Toss Geithner Under the Bus! 1/11/10 From a New York Times blog: “Even as he faces renewed criticism for the handling of the American International Group’s bailout, Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner still has the support of President Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress, Bloomberg News reports. That support has some conditions, however. One unnamed Democratic aide said Mr. Geithner would lose that backing if it were revealed that he, as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, were directly involved in efforts by that regulator to withhold details of A.I.G.’s counterparty payments.” – See the scandal above dated 1/7/10 for more information about emails Geithner reportedly sent encouraging AIG to withhold information.
- Obama Dumps Jobs “Created or Saved” Claims & Replaces them with an “Even Phonier Metric” 1/11/10 Michelle Malkin’s Hot Air blog reports: “those receiving stimulus funds no longer have to say whether a job has been saved or created. “Instead, recipients will more easily and objectively report on jobs funded with Recovery Act dollars,” (Peter Love Child Daddy) Orszag wrote. In other words, if the project is being funded with stimulus dollars – even if the person worked at that company or organization before and will work the same place afterwards – that’s a stimulus job…Rep. Darrell Issa of California, the top Republican on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, wrote to the chair of the Recovery Act Transparency and Accountability Board Earl Devaney saying that “the new guidance counts every jobs that is funded using stimulus money – even if it existed before the Recovery Act, and was not in any danger of being eliminated – as ‘created or saved.’ This definition ignores the plain meanings of the words ‘created’ and ‘saved’ and makes Recovery.gov’s ‘JOBS CREATED/SAVED’ label a falsehood, further eroding the confidence of the American people in their government.”
- Obama Pays MIT man to Invent Health Reform Data! 1/11/10 From the liberal FireDogLake website: “MIT health economist Jonathan Gruber has been the go-to source that all the health care bill apologists point to to defend otherwise dubious arguments. But he has consistently failed to disclose that he has had a sole-source contract with the Department of Health and Human Services since June 19, 2009 to consult on the “President’s health reform proposal.” He is one source for the claim that the excise tax will result in raises for workers (though his underlying study is in-apt to the excise tax question). He is the basis for the argument that the Senate bill reduces families’ risk–even if it remains totally unaffordable. Even Politico stenographer Mike Allen points to Gruber’s research….don’t you think it’s rather, um, dubious that the guy evaluating the heath care reform–for $300,000–is also the package’s single biggest champion? And no one has been transparent about this contract? Update: Actually, Gruber failed to disclose his $392,600 contracts with HSS. The reference to ongoing work in the bigger, second one refers to a $95,000 contract he had from March 25, 2009 to July 25, 2009.”
- Obama Gives Half a Million in Stimulus to Climate Hoaxer! 1/15/10 From Prison Planet: “A leading scientist involved in the climategate scandal received over half a million dollars in federal economic stimulus funds from the Obama Administration last Summer, it has been revealed. Professor Michael Mann of Penn State University, currently under investigation by the institution itself for his role in massaging climate data and hijacking the peer review process to advance the myth of anthropogenic global warming, was awarded a grant of $541,184 by the government in June 2009. Mann, the creator of the now infamously discredited Hockey Stick Graph, landed money that came directly from the U.S. Treasury’s economic stimulus package, reveals the Washington free-market think-tank group The National Center For Public Policy Research (NCPPR).”
- Obama’s Scandalous Marriage Taxes Hidden in ObamaCare Nightmare! 1/15/10 – InsuranceNewsNet details the punishment team Obama plans to give couples who get married! “In addition to unconstitutional measures, unfair individual mandates, higher taxes, penalties for lifesaving medical devices and a potentially devastating rationing of care, Obamacare also contains several penalties on couples for getting married. Those penalties make government the enemy of both good romance and good finance. The first sort of marriage penalties affects low- and middle-income couples who would get their insurance without employer assistance but with government subsidies. The penalties accrue through the “caps” on premiums. In the House plan, an unmarried couple living together with each earning $25,000 would pay no more than $3,076 in combined premiums each year. If the same couple got married, their annual cap would skyrocket to $5,160 – a 68 percent punishment just for saying “I do.” (The penalty in the Senate bill is slightly lower, at 48 percent.) What is even worse is that the subsidies are suddenly and completely cut off once somebody reaches 400 percent of the official poverty-level income ($63,360 in 2016). The arithmetic is complicated, but what it means is that two unmarried persons earning $32,000 each ($64,000 total) would pay a maximum combined $5,684 in premiums, but if they got married, they would pay about $15,000. That is an astonishing penalty of 164 percent. It is almost impossible to imagine a policy that could be any more anti-family than that. “ – Unbelievable. Not only does it break his promise not to tax those making less than $250,000 a year (AGAIN), the ObamaCare plan taxes low and middle income families! He’s taxing the poor!
- ObamaCare Lets Union Members Skip Insurance Tax! 1/15/10 The President of the United States is bribing union members into supporting his so-called Cadillac Tax! This is a tax imposed on very good (Cadillac) and expensive health plans…the ones his pals at the SEIU have! The move turned his democrat controlled labor union bots into adversaries. As Conservative Wisdom notes, “Secret, non-transparent backroom deals at the White House have led to a special deal for labor unions…Unions will be exempt from paying the proposed Cadillac taxes, which are set up to pay to insure Americans who can’t afford insurance.” The unions are exempt until 2018 in the deal. Plenty of time for socialist-democrats to make the exemption permanent. UPDATE 1/18/10: Armstrong Williams at the Washington Times adds, “To call this $60 billion compromise grossly unfair to nonunion American workers is an understatement; it is a national scandal to pay off the political allies of the Democratic Party. The union bosses who agreed to this compromise should be ashamed of their hypocrisy toward American workers. Union leaders have once again shown they care more about their power and influence in the Democratic Party than they do about American workers. It is no wonder that unions in the U.S. have been declining for decades.”
- Obama’s Secretary of State Grants Visa to man Barred from Country 1/17/10 – From the Washington Post: “James Riady, an Indonesian tycoon… He’d been barred from America after pleading guilty in 2001 to a “conspiracy to defraud the United States” through illegal contributions to the campaigns of Bill Clinton and other Democrats… Last year, however, the Indonesian mogul finally made it to Arkansas. He traveled there during the first of two previously unreported trips he made in 2009 to the United States. He was allowed in only after receiving a waiver from a rule that forbids entry to foreigners guilty of “a crime involving moral turpitude,” a term that government lawyers generally interpret to include fraud. Riady’s return to the United States poses a prickly question for Hillary Clinton’s State Department: How and why did a foreign billionaire stained by Clinton-era scandals get a U.S. visa after being kept out for so long under the Bush administration?”
- Obama’s Wishful Tiger Woods Thinking! 1/15/10 President Obama has high hopes for Tiger Woods…and for himself! The Hill reports Obama said, “that he “absolutely” believes that Woods can rehabilitate his broken personal life after it was revealed he has had multiple extramarital affairs. “I’m a strong believer that anybody can look within themselves, find their flaws and fix them,” he said. “I’m sure he feels terrible about what happened, and I suspect that he will try to put his life back together again.” – ConservativeAmerican.org says this is wishful thinking on Obama’s part. He is hopeful that after all the lies, scandals and broken promises and vows, Tiger Woods can somehow put his life back together and live in the magical Obamaland once again. We think this is projection on Obama’s part. Obama also hopes that after all of his own lies, scandals and broken promises, he too will be able to put his political life back together again. Mr. President, I know Humpty Dumpty. Humpty Dumpty was a friend of mine. And you, sir, are no Humpty Dumpty. No one will be able to put this Liar-in-Chief back together again! We also doubt Tiger will get to put his marriage back together again…even with all the King’s horses and all the King’s men.
- Obama’s Education Secretary Wants Plan That Failed Chicago to be the National Model! Obama Appointment Scandal # 95 – Arne Duncan 1/17/10 – The Chicago Tribune has the story: “Six years after Mayor Richard Daley launched a bold initiative to close down and remake failing schools, Renaissance 2010 has done little to improve the educational performance of the city’s school system, according to a Tribune analysis of 2009 state test data. Scores from the elementary schools created under Renaissance 2010 are nearly identical to the city average, and scores at the remade high schools are below the already abysmal city average, the analysis found… Turning around public schools is the core of Daley’s efforts to keep the city vibrant. But the outcome of his ambitious education experiment is as important to the nation as it is to Chicago. The architect of Renaissance 2010, former schools CEO Arne Duncan, is now the U.S. Secretary of Education — and he’s taking the Daley-Duncan model national as part of his Race to the Top reform plan.” — Duncan’s “already abysmal” track record has ConservativeAmerican.org asking how on earth can this guy be qualified to be in charge of the nation’s schools?!
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 96 – Cathy Zoi 1/18/10 Talk about political corruption! Beltway Confidential reports: “Robin Roy is a senior executive of Serious Materials, a California-based windows maker that was virtually unknown within its industry until last year when President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden began praising it as, in the latter’s words, the “poster child of green industry.” Actually, Serious Materials is at the center of a grubby new conflicts of interest scandal in the White House because Assistant Secretary of Energy Cathy Zoi, Roy’s wife, just happens to be the Obama appointee in charge of the government’s crash weatherization program. The Freedom Foundation of Minnesota and its investigative reporter Tom Steward has been looking into the Zoi-Roy connection for several months. Here’s what they found: “The U.S. Department of Energy’s office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy…programs including the popular $1,500 tax credit for homeowners who install energy-efficient windows. The Assistant Secretary of Energy, Cathy Zoi, is responsible for oversight in disbursing these stimulus funds… Zoi disclosed ownership with her spouse of 120,000 vested and unvested stock options in Serious Materials, a company her office regulates and that she may profit from.”
- Obama’s TSA Has 8 Year-Old Cub Scout on List for High Level Security Screening at Airports!
- Obama’s Broken Promise to Make Lawmakers Justify Pork Requests 1/18/10 In a review of Obama’s first year in office, the New York Times adds one to our growing list: “Obama also promised to require lawmakers seeking money for earmarks to justify their requests in writing 72 hours before they’re voted on in Congress. That hasn’t happened yet.”
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #1 – Disagrees with Robert Gibbs 1/20/10 – White House spinster Robert Gibbs says the President was surprised by the Scott Brown win in Massachusetts. Step-in-a-lot-of-it asked “Is that accurate?” OBAMA: “Well, I think not last night.” No, he wasn’t surprised though a week ago he said maybe he was.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #2 – Claims Frustration with BUSH caused Scott Brown victory!! 1/20/10 – In a bizarre claim that demonstrates how out of touch the president is, he claimed: “The same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office. People are angry and they’re frustrated. Not just because of what’s happened in the last year or two years, but what’s happened over the last eight years.” OMG! He still is blaming Bush. It was Bush’s fault Obama won and now it’s Bush’s fault Scott Brown won?! This nutty claim is either a lie or he is oblivious to the reality that this was a voted on the ObamaCare Nightmare.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #3 -Fails to acknowledge impact of Economy 1/20/10 – Obama said, “You’ve got really hard-working folks all across the country, who have seen their wages flat line and their incomes flat line.” What about all the people who have seen their wages disappear because they lost their jobs? What about those who had huge cuts in pay? Why can’t he acknowledge these things happening under his watch?
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #4 – Man of La-Main Street Lie! 1/20/10 – Remember how Obama the candidate promised to be a man of Main Street, not Wall Street? Obama told ABC George that when people view Obama as a man of Wall Street, it’s just a matter of perspective! “From their perspective, the only thing that happens is that we bail out the banks… What it gave people a sense of is, ‘We’re spending all this money, but I’m not getting any help.’” This is no perception, it is real. He has bailed out his corporate-jet flying, fat-cat, liberal Wall Street supporters and done little to help the people of “Main Street.”
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #5 – Obama Says He is NOT in Charge! 1/20/10 – This is a direct quote: “STEPHANOPOULOS: But you’re in charge, now. OBAMA: No – well – absolutely. No.”
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #6 – Lies About Saving TARP! 1/20/10 – A few months ago, the President said TARP was winding down only to have his Treasury Secretary come out the next day to say TARP was being expanded. In the ABCDEmocrat News interview he said of TARP, “We’re going to make sure that a fee’s imposed on the big banks, so that this thing will cost taxpayers not a dime.” – The bailout of banks won’t cost us a dime? Even if when they pay the money back, you just re-spend it instead of paying down the debt you took on to loan them the money? Having his Tarp and eating it too.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #7 – Claims Economy is Growing 1/20/10 – The same day new jobless numbers came out showing tens of thousands of people continue to lose their jobs each week, Obama said, “The economy’s now growing again.”
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #8 – Obama Doesn’t “Get it” from Massachusetts Election 1/20/10 – STEPHANOPOULOS: Republicans say… it’s repudiation of your entire agenda.” OBAMA: “Well, I think if he’s suggesting the people voted against credit-card reform…or prevention of housing fraud reform… or national service… or the 4 million children who have health insurance now because of the steps that we’ve taken… I don’t think that’s a plausible point.” STEPHANOPOULOS: “He’s probably talking about healthcare.” – No, really? Healthcare? He knows dang well this is about his Socialist takeover of health care!
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #9 – Obama Still Lying to Alex Hermstad! 1/20/10 – (See our entry above dated 1/2/10 for the story of Alex Hermstad…a sick young girl Obama visited, promised to help, then forgot all about) Obama tells G-Steph that he tackled healthcare because of all the “heart-breaking stories about families” he heard on the campaign trail! Bunk! “So there is no doubt that,” Obama said, “that this is something that we had to do. Not because of what I hear in Washington, but because of what I’ve heard around the country.” You mean like the story you heard from young Alex Hermstad when you visited her in the hospital along the campaign trail? You remember, the one where you promised to help the family, but never did! More than a year later, the president continues to lie to Alex Hermstad and the American people.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #10 -Says Socialist Health Reform Unpopular, but “Necessary” 1/20/10 – “What is absolutely true is, during the course of this year, what you have is a situation in which we’ve got to take a lot of steps quickly that we know are unpopular, but were necessary.” He basically just admitted he doesn’t give a darn what America thinks! He knows ObamaCare is unpopular and doesn’t care. He thinks his socialism “is necessary!”
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #11 – Lie About Special Interests and Lobbyists 1/20/10 – The president, ignoring his own Goldman Sachs Administration, told Step-in-a-lot-of-it, “Part of the problem we’ve got is that a process in Washington to actually solve problems, to talk about them in honest ways, to think about people first and not the special interests and the lobbyists who have disproportionate power here.” – Obama used to call labor unions special interests. Now his best pal and most frequent visitor is the SEIU president, Andy Stern. And, Obama has the audacity to keep pushing the lobbyist lie after filling his administration with at least ten lobbyists and nearly as many Goldman Sachs Executives. So much for the whole”Main Street” thing! The Obama Administration is brought to you today by Goldman Sachs, and by the letters B and S.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #12 -Obama wishes he had pushed Socialist Healthcare Through FASTER!! 1/20/10 – Ignoring the Massachusetts election completely, Obama says he only wishes he had pushed his socialist ObamaCare through FASTER!!! STEPHANOPOULOS: “But it sounds like you’re saying – no second thoughts on your fundamental strategy?” OBAMA: “Well look, what I would say is that first of all, I wish we had gotten it done faster!” – Later in the same interview he says a mistake his administration made was moving so fast. He can’t even keep up with his own lies! Then he said, “I would advise that we try to move quickly.” How is anyone supposed to know when this Liar-in-Chief is actually telling the truth?!
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #13 – Obama Admits Alinsky Strategy to Force Socialism on America!! 1/20/10 – So was Obama telling the truth this time? He told G-Steph, “Health care is part of a broader context of how am I going to be able to move the middle class forward in a more secure and stable way.” Hmmmmm. That’s what Rush Limbaugh has been saying all along! It’s not even about health care itself, it’s about using health care to control more and more of your life, to grow labor unions, and to buy and insure permanent socialist workers party democrat voters. It’s straight out of the Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals playbook. It’s not about health care, it’s about socialism.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #14 – Obama Thinks Americans Love ObamaCare and those that Don’t Have Thick Skulls! 1/20/10 – OBAMA: “I have learned in Washington… you have to repeat yourself a lot because, because unfortunately it doesn’t penetrate.” In other words, all you Tea Partiers out there are stupid and you have such thick skulls that the “truth” of his government takeover of healthcare just hasn’t “penetrated” your thick head yet! This is unprecedented arrogance! He also claimed some “specific provisions” of the ObamaCare Nightmare “are actually very popular.”
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #15 -Repeats His Fear Mongering Lie 1/20/10 – After telling congress and the nation that people would die if his socialist takeover of healthcare wasn’t passed, the President continues to charge that republicans are “fear mongering!” The audacity! He told Stephanopoulos, “It is very important to look at the substance of this package and for the American people to understand that a lot of the fear mongering around this bill isn’t true.”
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #16 – Back to Saying Insurance Companies are Villains! Wants to Eliminate them! 1/20/10 – This president can’t keep track of his constant flip-flops either! First he paraded around the country talking about “health insurance reform” and how awful the health insurance companies are. Then, when confronted at a Town Hall meeting by an employee of an insurance company, he lied saying he was NOT trying to Vilify the Insurance Industry. Now, with ABCDEmocrat News, he’s back to the first strategy. “We know that we need insurance reform, that the health insurance companies are taking advantage of people.” He always has to give Americans some big nasty corporation or industry to hate, so he can ride in as the savior on the white horse and solve all your problems with even bigger government! Obama actually said, and this is a direct quote, “If you don’t make sure that everbody has health insurance, then you can’t eliminate insurance companies.” Eliminate them??!!
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #17 – Obama Just Doesn’t Get It (AGAIN) 1/20/10 – Obama said, “My job is… to send a message in terms of where we need to go… It’s to set direction and the direction I think that has to be set is to identify those core elements of this (health care) package and to get that done.” Mr. President, with all due respect, that was NOT the message you should take from the Massachusetts victory of Republican Scott Brown.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #18 – Lies About Involving Republicans 1/20/10 – From day one, this President made it clear he won the election and things would get done his way. The only republicans he has been willing to talk to are those that agree with him on elements of his health care takeover. Yet he is pompous enough to tell G-Steph, “So now in fairness, I think it’s important to remind everybody that part of this process was having conversations with Republicans for months and asking them what exactly they wanted to do and what their solutions were to these problems…If they have clear plans and clear ideas in terms of how to move forward on certain issues, I’m always open to that.” Yeah, if they have ideas on how to move forward on YOUR “certain” issues and YOUR agenda! This man has deliberately made no effort to reach out to republicans. To claim that he has done so is nutzoid. Republicans suggested lawsuit reform to reign in health costs. Where is that idea in his plan?! Republicans suggested consumers be able to purchase health insurance over state lines. Where is that idea in his plan?! This is a blatant lie and George Step-in-a-lot-of-it let him get away with it.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #19 –Obama: Health Reform is Not About Me, But it IS about ME 1/20/10 – Obama: “The reason I tackled healthcare wasn’t because this way my personal hobbyhorse.” Oh really? In true Geraldo Rivera form, Obama later in the same interview admitted healthcare really IS all about HIM! “Look, I have every interest in seeing a unified country solving big problems. That is something that is very much in my interest because if it happens, not only do I have a successful presidency, but more importantly the country is successful.” Sounds like it’s all about you, sir. If the country is first, why is it last in your rhetoric? Jim DeMint was right. This is Obama’s Waterloo.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #20 – Lies About Republicans Stopping Healthcare 1/20/10 – With large majorities in both the U.S. House and the Senate, the democrats did not need one single republican vote to pass ObamaCare. Despite this fact, Obama continues to blame republicans for his own failures and the bickering in his own party! “I think that some of it had to do with a sense that the best political strategy was to simply say no.” It didn’t matter if republicans said no, no way, or took a vacation. You did not need a single republican vote to do any of this. This is a deliberate and repeated attempt by Obama to mislead Americans.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #21 – Obama Admits Mistakes… Sort Of 1/20/10 – OBAMA: “I, look, have I made mistakes through the course of the year? Absolutely. I mean, I don’t think there’s been an interview in which I didn’t talk about some mistakes… STEPHANOPOULOS: It’s usually about communication though. OBAMA: about, STEPHANOPOULOS: It’s not about policy.” Every interview? Really? So we have a president that has to talk about his mistakes, by his own admission, in every interview?!
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #22 – Obama Declares War on Banks 1/20/10 – Losing his battle to make insurance companies the bad guys, Obama now turns his attention to banks and those evil banker people that work for banks! “We’re about to get into a big fight with the banks,” Obama said.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #23 – Poor Obama is Sooooo Busy! 1/20/10 – STEPHANOPOULOS: I assume this has been about the most packed year of your life. OBAMA: It has … We were so busy just getting stuff done and dealing with immediate crises that were in front of us…” Really?! Busy with the every-Sunday golfing? Golfing while soldiers die? Busy with skipping Church, even on Christmas? Busy with luxury vacations in Hawaii and at a $50,000 a week ranch? Busy doing photo shoots for liberal magazines? Busy giving interviews on gardening, Tiger Woods, and good marriages? Busy with your weekly Wednesday night socialite parties at the White House? Party time during war time? Busy with Air Force on on Date Nights? Busy pushing health care instead of making troop level decisions? Gosh. Guess he was busy.
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #24 – Obama Says He Needs to Tell People What Their Values Are!! 1/20/10 – OBAMA: “I think we lost some of that sense of speaking directly to the American people about what their core values are.” Outrageous! The American people, sir, know what our core values are. Socialism is not among them!
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #25 – American People Just Don’t Get It! 1/20/10 – OBAMA: “I think the assumption was, if I just focus on policy, if I just focus on the, you know, this provision, or that law, or are we making a good rational decision here – STEPHANOPOULOS: That people would get it. OBAMA: That people will get it.” See, the problem is that YOU just don’t get it! You just don’t understand yet! It’s not ObamaCare that is the problem, it’s YOU! It’s how STUPID YOU are! (And don’t you love how the G-Steph man is always right there, holding Obama’s hand, ready to jump in to help Obama word things?! Remember when Steph…sounds like an infection… corrected the President when Obama spoke of “my Muslim faith?”)
- Obama-Nopoulos Interview Error #26 – Obama Turns on Dime & Says He Should SLOW DOWN on ObamaCare Nightmare!! 1/20/10 – After moments earlier saying he should have rushed healthcare through quicker, Obama contradicted himself! “That also means, by the way, that we can spread out what we do so it’s not so cram packed. It doesn’t mean I back off the agenda on health care, or energy, or education, or financial regulatory reform, or dealing with our deficits. But it does mean that it doesn’t have to be all on top of the other piled on.” Don’t even get me started on the deficit bullogna!
- Obama Appointment Scandal # 97 – Charles E. Phillips 1/22/10 Fox News:Fox News Foto
“On first glance, it could be the ultimate Valentine’s Day card — a gigantic billboard that towers over New York’s Times Square, featuring a happy couple with the text: “You are my soulmate forever, Charles & YaVaughnie.” But as every scorned lover knows, looks can be deceiving. This billboard — which also has gone up in Atlanta and San Francisco — is the ultimate act of revenge — a very public retaliation by a dumped mistress aimed at a very wealthy, and married, businessman who is an adviser to President Obama. YaVaughnie Wilkins posted the signs after she learned that her lover, Charles E. Phillips — president and director of the tech conglomerate Oracle Corporation and a member of Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board — had reconciled with his wife, the New York Post reported. The billboards — there are three in New York and one apiece in Atlanta and San Francisco, where Phillips lives — may have cost Wilkins up to $250,000, at an estimated $50,000 each. After the billboards surfaced, Phillips fessed up to his longtime affair through a spokesman on Thursday. “I had an 8-and-a-half-year serious relationship with YaVaughnie Wilkins. The relationship with Ms. Wilkins has since ended, and we both wish each other well,” he said.”
- Obama Wants To Expand His Power Over Banks 1/21/10 – That’s all we need: a bill to give Obama even more power!! No, thanks. Fox Reports , “President Obama called on Congress Thursday to expand the government’s ability to limit the size and complexity of major financial institutions, turning to an issue he hopes can gain bipartisan support after his party’s stunning loss in the Massachusetts Senate race gave Democrats second thoughts about their domestic agenda.”
- Obama’s Broken Promise of a Windfall Tax on Oil & Gas! 1/21/10 From the H.R. Huff-n-Stuff Huffington Post blog: “Every day for two years, President Obama promised voters that he would enact a windfall profits tax on the oil and gas industry if he were elected. In a statement released in June of 2008 he said, “I’ll make oil companies like Exxon pay a tax on their windfall profits, and we’ll use the money to help families pay for their skyrocketing energy costs and other bills.” Within 48 hours of being elected any mention of the windfall profits tax suddenly disappeared from the Obama/Biden Change.gov website. President Obama did not personally offer any explanation for the disappearance of one of his key campaign promises and to this day he has never mentioned it again.”
- Obama’s Intelligence Chief Screws Up Talking About Attempted Christmas Day Attack Over Detroit! 1/21/10 – National Review Online has the details: “…Controversy sparked by intelligence chief Dennis Blair’s admission that Christmas Day bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was Mirandized before the intelligence officers had a chance to interrogate him… Blair said it may have been a mistake that Abdulmutallab… was processed through the criminal-justice system rather than questioned by an elite interrogation unit… The only problem is that the unit to which Blair referred — the “High-Value Interrogation Group” — does not exist … a presidential task force has only recommended its creation…”
- Obama’s “Financy Hypocrisy” 1/21/9 Donald Douglas writes at Right Wing News: “in late October 2008, the Barack Obama presidential campaign had raised more the $200 million in small contribution of $200 or less. Such small individual donations are not reported to the FEC, as I noted…These small donations do not require public disclosure under FEC guidelines, and the Obama campaign refuses to make public its list of contributors… By keeping his donor list secret now, the Illinois senator has heightened speculation of financial impropriety. Not only can Obama’s inside operatives organize massive bundling operations outside the law, there are no safeguards against the new “fat cat” contributors who bundle their own cash… There are rarely ever serious consquences to financial impropriety in campaign fundraising,…So I had to literally shake my head in disgust upon reading this statement from the White House: ‘With its ruling today, the Supreme Court has given a green light to a new stampede of special interest money in our politics. It is a major victory for big oil, Wall Street banks, health insurance companies and the other powerful interests that marshal their power every day in Washington to drown out the voices of everyday Americans. This ruling gives the special interests and their lobbyists even more power in Washington’” – To Douglas, it seems as though the pot may be calling the kettle black!
- Is Obama Budget Team Threatening Inspectors General? 1/22/10 Fox News says a U.S. House committee is looking into claims someone working for Budget Director Peter Orszag made threats to an Inspector General! “A House committee is looking into an alleged “direct threat” to the independence of the government’s designated watchdogs by a member of the federal budget office. The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee raised concern about a claim that a budget employee tried to intimidate the inspector general in another office and expects to receive a report… on whether other inspectors general have received similar threats. A Senate panel got involved… urging Office of Management and Budget Director Peter Orszag to launch an “immediate investigation.” The original complaint came on Jan. 11 from Patrick McFarland, inspector general for the Office of Personnel Management. He said that a week earlier, a budget office member told an OPM colleague that the budget office would “make life miserable” for the inspector general if his office formally complained about its fiscal 2011 budget. McFarland said in a letter to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that the OPM colleague interpreted this as a “not so veiled threat from OMB.””
- Obama Needs Teleprompter To Talk to 6th Graders! 1/24/10 Remember that movie, Broadcast News, where the TV anchor is not much more than a talking head? I wonder if that’s our president! Real Clear Politics has video of Obama using a teleprompter to talk with a group of grade schoolers. Click to watch Real Clear Politics video
- Obama Administration Blames Bush Seven Times in One Week! 1/25/10 Fox News: “One year into his administration, President Obama might want to consider dropping the “blame Bush” page from his playbook. Whether it’s the economy, national security or America’s reputation abroad, the president and his top advisers have been pinning the blame on the prior administration, directly or obliquely, ever since Obama’s inauguration a full year ago. They’ve done so, in fact, at least seven times since last Tuesday’s stunning upset in the Massachusetts Senate election… efforts by Democrats to link their GOP opponents to Bush failed in the New Jersey and Virginia gubernatorial races, and the Massachusetts Senate race. “What a stupid strategy that was,” former Obama campaign aide Steve Hildebrand told Politico.com.”
- Axelrod Tells Two Lies About “Inherited” Deficit 1/25/10 White House Senior Astroturfer David Axelrod said on ABCDemocrat News, “President Clinton left a $237 billion surplus; President Obama received a $1.3 trillion deficit.” — Wrong, and wrong again. Clinton left a prediction that maybe someday there might be a surplus if all of their optimistic projections came true. They never did. There never was a surplus. That is fiction. The audacity of the second claim is just as outrageous. The deficit never topped $1-Trillion until Obama came in and rammed through his “economic stimulus”/democrat reelection bill full of pork for democrat districts.
- Obama Brings in Anti-Massachusetts Czar – David Plouffe 1/25/10 – In response to the resounding defeat given to Socialist-Democrats in Massachusetts, Team Obama is in panic mode! The Obama Administration has brought back campaign point man, David Plouffe to crush the Tea Party movement that swept Scott Brown into the U.S. Senate! Fox News reports Plouffe “urged his party not to “accept any lectures on spending” from the GOP. Plouffe, who is signing on as a White House political adviser, wrote in a Washington Post column Sunday that “Republicans’ fiscal irresponsibility has never been matched in our country’s history.” – ConservativeAmerican.org notes it was not only matched but surpassed by Obama in a single few months of his Presidency. Within months of taking office, he recklessly spent more money than all previous presidents combined! And, talk about irresponsibility, it was money the federal government did not have! More borrowing, more deficit, more taxes! It was the Plouffe lies that got Obama elected and they have brought him back to help the President regain his poll numbers. Good luck with that. Too bad the pundits think Plouffe’s arrival will not result in Axelrod or Emanuel being tossed under the bus.
- Obama’s No -Bid Checchi & Chong Sweetheart Deal! 1/25/10 – I thought Obama was the “Anti-Bush?” With this item, he is once again doing exactly what Bush Did. Maybe we need to start calling the President, “Barack ‘W’ Obama!!!” James Rosen at Fox News reported on the latest Obama Flip-Flop: “Despite President Obama’s long history of criticizing the Bush administration for “sweetheart deals” with favored contractors, the Obama administration this month awarded a $25 million federal contract for work in Afghanistan to a company owned by a Democratic campaign contributor without entertaining competitive bids, Fox News has learned. The contract, awarded on Jan. 4 to Checchi & Company Consulting, Inc., a Washington-based firm owned by economist and Democratic donor Vincent V. Checchi, will pay the firm $24,673,427 to provide “rule of law stabilization services” in war-torn Afghanistan. UPDATE 2/16/2010: Fox says the Checchi deal was called off after it aired its report. Now they report another no-bid deal for a Clinton family friend! “The U.S. Agency for International Development has awarded another lucrative no-bid contract, Fox News has learned — this time to a “politically connected” lobbyist and high-profile friend of former President Bill Clinton… USAID’s latest no-bid contract, worth close to $100,000, was awarded on Jan. 18 to the GlobalOptions Group for work in earthquake-stricken Haiti, where Clinton is the U.N. special envoy and is helping to lead private fundraising efforts… The GlobalOptions subsidiary that executed the contract is James Lee Witt Associates (JLWA), the “emergency preparedness and management” consulting firm founded by the former director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) under President Clinton. While heading up JLWA, Witt is also a registered lobbyist, headquartered in Washington, D.C. Among his clients are the city of Little Rock, Ark., and its airport commission, from which JLWA received at least $120,000 last year; Allstate; and telecommunications giant Sprint Nextel. Witt and Clinton go back more than two decades. As governor of Arkansas in 1988, Clinton first tapped Witt, then a county judge, to serve as chief of the state’s emergency preparedness agency.” — ConservativeAmerican.org points out Obama now is giving no-bid contracts to lobbyists! Along with appointing 50 of them to his no-lobbyists I promise administration, he hands out lucrative contracts to them as well!
- Obama Releases Two Terrorists To Algeria 1/25/10 Despite the Christmas Day attempted terror attack over Detroit by an Algerian, the Barack Obama Administration announced it has released two terrorists held at Club Gitmo by sending them back home to Algeria! Uber-Lefty Andy Worthington at the Public Record reports: “On Friday, perhaps as a sop to critics — myself included — who have been complaining about President Obama’s failure to close Guantánamo by his self-imposed deadline of January 22, 2010, the Justice Department announced in a press release that two Algerian prisoners had been released. Releasing prisoners to Algeria has always been a dubious business, akin to Russian roulette, as I explained when two men were released by the Bush administration in July 2008, because there appears to be no way of knowing whether these men will be released on their return or imprisoned…” – Of course Worthington is worried they might be put in prison and subjected to unfair treatment and punishment! His headline is that two “Torture Victims” were released from Guantanamo! More of the bass ackwards Obama World!
- 2010 State of Obama # 1– Partisanship Gone Wild! 1/27/10 Rush Limbaugh calls the President’s State of the Union speech, the “State of Obama” speech. I think having the President issue a lecture tonight to congress about how America is tired of partisanship was the most annoying hypocrisy of the evening. As a Senator, Obama was more partisan than any of the other 99 senators! He is one of the most partisan politicians ever, pronouncing to Republicans after his inauguration, “I won! It’s not going to happen like that.” Whenver he starts a sentence with “Americans are tired of,” you know that what will follow will be a fairly accurate description of what Obama himself does!
- 2010 State of Obama # 2– Even the Supreme Court says Obama is a Liar! 1/27/10 Politico has a great piece here about Justice Alito mouthing “not true” to Obama’s claim that the U.S. Supreme Court screwed up recently. It’s not just Joe Wilson calling Obama a liar anymore!! Obama said the decision to allow labor unions and corporations to spend more on campaigns is a bad one. He asked congress to pass a law to prevent corporations from doing so. However, in typical Hypocrite-in-Chief fashion, Obama thinks letting the unions binge spend to elect Socialist-Democrats is fine!
- 2010 State of Obama # 3– Sudden Focus on Creating Jobs?! 1/27/10 Obama pretended that job creation is now (has always been?) his main focus, when in reality he spent most of his time in 2009 on the attempted Socialist healthcare coup. If job creation truly is his main focus, then why is it that $500 Billion of the $787-Billion Economic Stimulus money still has not been spent? And why on earth would he need ANOTHER jobs bill? Notice he doesn’t call this one a stimulus. Not only is a new jobs bill a bad idea, the President should stop any further spending of stimulus money and use it to pay off part of the loan he had to take since we don’t have the money to afford the stimulus in the first place!
- 2010 State of Obama # 4– Bonus Checks for Fat Cat Executives! 1/27/2010 – While he talks a good game and pretends to be against the “big guy” CEO’s, the Obama administration was well aware of the AIG bonus checks before they went out last year and did nothing to stop them. He said tonight if banks can afford big bonus checks they can afford a hefty new tax too! Investors won’t like that news. Also, AIG will be giving out bonuses again this year without any obstruction from Team Obama.
- 2010 State of Obama # 5 – Is He REALLY trying to help Small Business? 1/27/2010 – Obama again suggested a capital gains tax elimination for small businesses. However, he has made this promise before. On June 1st last year, Politico reported: “Even though he unapologetically promised to raise taxes on entrepreneurs (and everybody else) making more than $250,000 per year, Obama offered small businesses some solace by promising several specific tax cuts. One, which became a cornerstone of his campaign’s jobs plan, would eliminate capital gains taxes for small businesses…he nevertheless shelved (the) proposal: His budget puts off the capital gains tax cut until after his term in office ends” Also, a September article at the super-lefty Huffington Post said Obama has already broken five promises to small business: this one and four others: 1) failed to restore SBA budget, 2) failed to restore SBA leader to his Cabinet, 3) failed to help women-owned firms, and 4) failed to stop the practice of giving government small business money to big businesses. The Hollow Obama has shown he is nothing more than “words, just words.” He’s the Broadcast News President.
- 2010 State of Obama #6 – “Our Union is Strong” 1/27/2010 – The President said, “Despite our hardships, our union is strong.” We just want some clarification. When he says “our union,” is he talking about the SEIU? The president of that Union was the most frequent White House visitor last year. Or perhaps he meant the UAW? He paid them for votes by making them part owners of GM and Chrysler, companies that he stole from creditors and simply gave away Socialist-Democrat party hacks.
- 2010 State of Obama # 7 – Pretending to be a Budget Cutter – The Budget Freeze That Wasn’t! 1/27/2010 – The president formally announced his plan to supposedly freeze some spending for 3 years. The freeze is only for a small portion of the budget and doesn’t even take effect until 2011. He may call it a spending freeze but his plan does not freeze spending. He’s counting on you to think that when he says spending freeze it means the government will tighten its belt. What he doesn’t tell you is that he just granted huge increases in spending to all the “frozen” departments that will tied them through the so-called freeze. Charles Krauthammer says some of the budget increases he approved were 20% in a single year! That makes the “freeze” easier to swallow. Members of the audience laughed out loud tonight when he said he wouldn’t be doing the freeze this year though! Gosh, he couldn’t do that… it’s an election year! If the freeze was needed so badly, why wait? Also, the President tonight announced he wants to take out another $4 billion in debt to spend more on education (or $12 billion over three years) nearly negating his entire “savings” form his so-called “freeze.” –UPDATE 2/12/10: YouTube reminds us the Obamanator campaigned against spending freezes saying it is like “using a hatchet when you need a scalpel!”
- 2010 State of Obama # 8 – Plan to Improve Outcomes for all Students 1/27/2010 – The guy he put in charge of education, Arne Duncan, put together a plan to save the schools in Chicago and the plan failed big time. The Chicago Tribune reported the Duncan plan actually made things worse! Now, Duncan is basing his “Race to the Top” national education plan on the failed Chicago program! Also, Obama still has not dealt with his so-called Safe Schools Czar and all of the scandals surrounding him.
- 2010 State of Obama # 9 – He Doesn’t Really Get the Massachusetts Message 1/27/2010 – Trying to play both sides of the health reform debate, President Obama used phrases like “as temperatures cool,” but also still promised to push forward. He said he’d listen to any new plan, even one from a Republican but quickly rattled off a list of 7 or 8 items the plan would have to include… it boiled down to the equivalent of him saying, “Give me what I want or I won’t even listen to you!” Despite the public outcry to move along, Obama urged his audience not to give up.
- 2010 State of Obama # 10 – True Engine of the Economy 1/27/2010 – The Prez admitted the true engine of the economy “will always be American business.” Quite the contrast from his earlier claims that “only government” could solve the economic mess the nation was in. Also, if he really believed only business could make it happen, then why all the broken small business promises noted above? The truth is this has not been a priority and doesn’t fit in with his grand redistribution of wealth plans.
- 2010 State of Obama # 11 – The LIE about the Light of Freedom for Tyranny in Iran 1/27/2010 – Obama again repeated his lies about Iran. He spoke of tough sanctions being enforced. There never were any with any teeth. He also repeated his foolish lie that America will always stand on the side of human dignity and freedom, “Always!” he repeated. Yet, when push came to shove and people were protesting for freedom in Iran, Obama said the people of Iran could “speak for themselves.” Words, just words.
- 2010 State of Obama # 12 – Energy Policy Flip Flops! 1/27/2010 – Barack Obama is trying to become Sarah Palin! He verbally announced that he basically supports HER energy plan! He claimed he wants to build more nuclear power plants in the U.S.A., drill offshore now and support new clean coal power plants! Those moves, if true, would be wonderful and welcome. I’m not going to hold my breath. This is part of his new “populist” image he is trying to roll out. If you listened carefully, he also said he would put in some incentives to make clean energy the profitable method. In other words, the only way to make money will be with wind and solar! He also took time to brag about creating 1,000 jobs for people making solar panels. After we compared Obama to Palin at ConservativeAmerican.org, Rush Limbaugh picked up on the theme the next day on his radio show.
- 2010 State of Obama # 13 – Immigration Reform & The Latino Let-Down 1/27/2010 – The President promised to “continue the work” on this issue. Continue the work? What work? Obama has been nothing but a Latino Let Down and did not live up to his promise to tackle immigration reform during the first year of his presidency. Words, just words. Obama’s words are hollow. He’s like the hollow chocolate bunny you get at Easter. You thought you were voting for a great big piece of tasty chocolate. Oh the disappointment when you realize it’s hollow! (That’s good. I think I’ll write that down somewhere.) — UPDATE 2/7/10: Miguel Perez says Obama is not being honest with Latino Americans and won’t get the immigration reform job done this year either! UPDATE 2/15/10: The Miami Herald says the GOP plans to capitalize on Obama’s Latino let-down.
- 2010 State of Obama # 14 – Suddenly Tough on Terror? 1/27/2010 – The President found himself in the awkward position of bragging that he killed more terrorists in 2009 than Bush killed in 2008. Yeah, so take that! I wonder if any of the anti-war, anti-killing crowd heard that? He then made a claim that few believe saying that since the day he took office he has renewed the focus on preventing terror attacks. How’s that working out so far?! He needs to fire Napolitano and Holder to start.
- 2010 State of Obama # 15 – You Lie! Fake Concern over Government Spending 1/27/2010 – After ramming through the largest federal budget ever, bragging about expanding programs (spending more), and admitting he added at least $1-trillion to the deficit in a single year, the President wanted you to believe he is concerned about this. He has a plan though, he says, to eliminate the trillion he added to the deficit. The catch? It will take 20 years!! Long after he is out of office. It’s all smoke and mirrors. He even repeated the lie that George W. Bush inherited a “budget surplus” from Bill Clinton. There never, ever was a budget surplus. There was a projection that a budget surplus might take place if guesstimates held up. Those guesses did not hold up and there never, ever was a budget surplus. For the President to willingly lie like that to the American people is simply amazing.
- 2010 State of Obama # 16 – Change No One Can Believe In! 1/27/2010 – President Obama did acknowledge tonight that his “change we can believe in” slogan is not being bought by most Americans. But then he complained that being President is hard. (World’s smallest violin now playing a sad song for him somewhere).
- 2010 State of Obama # 17 – Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Removed? 1/27/2010 – Obama repeated his pledge to pay back his gay activist supporters. While military leaders stood and applauded for some parts of the speech, when Obama announced he still planned to tackle this issue, they all remained seated and not one of them clapped.
- 2010 State of Obama # 18 – More Bank Bashing! 1/27/2010 – The President lied saying “We all hated the bank bailout.” Odd, they all VOTED FOR IT! Oh, but he’s a “populist” now! He suddenly agrees with all of us! Yeah, right. Oh, but he was so proud to have “recovered” most of that money… only the catch is he wants to spend it to help small business instead of paying back the loan! That means there is no benefit at all to having had the money paid back. It simply lets the democrats in congress spend the same money twice! They got to spend it to bailout their Wall Street pals at Goldman Sachs (half of whom apparently now work for Obama), and once it is paid back, they’ll spend it again. This is awful. Use the stupid stimulus money you already have to help small business and put this bank payback money where it belongs: to pay down the loan we took to give them the money! Obama offered, “Look, I’m not interested in bashing banks.” That statement came just days after saying he was about to start a big fight with these banks and will be asking for a new tax on big banks. Political Pistachio makes some good points on this here.
- 2010 State of Obama # 19 – We Can’t Have a Constant Campaign! 1/27/2010 – In a foolish and bizarre claim that must have been written by a two-year-old Democrat speech writer, the President said the American people are fed up and “We can’t have a constant campaign.” He forgot to mention at that point in the speech that his own constant campaign for his new agenda starts tomorrow with a campaign-style road show in Florida! Blazing and stupid hypocrisy. This president has a habit of accusing others of what he, himself actually does!
- 2010 State of Obama # 20 – Lied About Troops Coming Home 1/27/2010 – The President said “All of our troops are coming home.” Oops. That’s a lie (where was Joe Wilson?). He forgot about the 50,000 troops he intends to leave behind in Iraq for an open-ended commitment.
- 2010 State of Obama # 21 – Meetings With Republicans Too Late 1/27/2010 – The President announced he will actually start to meet with real, live republicans in the future. Part of that whole new thing to be above partisanship. If he was so against partisanship, why the H*** didn’t he start these meetings right after taking office??!!
- 2010 State of Obama # 22 – Economic Depression 1/27/2010 – Obama repeated his unsubstantiated claim/lie that many “experts” were predicting a depression. The only one who talked about a depression was Joe Biden!
- 2010 State of Obama # 23 – Climate Change Hoax 1/27/2010 – Obama laughed at how stupid people are who don’t believe in the climate change hoax. He didn’t explain why he calls it climate change now instead of global warming. Oh, and Mr. President, when you’re done laughing can you please point to a time in history when the climate didn’t “change?” He didn’t get this message from Massachusetts either. The day after his address, more fake data information came out from the United Nation’s report that has the world upset over global warming!
- 2010 State of Obama # 24 – Accept Responsibility But Not Blame! 1/27/2010 From the Chicago Sun Times: “The day before President Obama delivered his State of the Union Address last week, the New York Times reported that “aides said he would accept responsibility, though not necessarily blame” for failing to deliver on campaign promises. If you accept responsibility for something bad, aren’t you accepting blame by definition? Not if you’re Barack Obama, who has a talent for accepting responsibility while minimizing and deflecting it. “With all the lobbying and horse-trading, the process [for producing health care legislation] left most Americans wondering, ‘What’s in it for me?’ ” he said in his State of the Union speech. “I take my share of the blame.” For breaking his oft-repeated promise to televise health- care negotiations on C-SPAN? For agreeing to provisions that would benefit special interests at the expense of the general public? No. “For not explaining it more clearly to the American people” — as if the problem could have been solved with a nifty PowerPoint presentation.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 25 – The 3% Deficit Lie 1/27/2010 From the Chicago Sun Times: “Last year, Obama said the deficit, expected to be 11 percent of gross domestic product this year, would fall to a “sustainable” 3 percent by the end of his first term. His new budget projections, even with the benefit of optimistic assumptions, indicate that he will never reach that goal even if he serves two terms and that the deficit will rise above 5 percent of GDP after he leaves office. On Friday, he blamed the economy for his fiscal incontinence, saying “most of the increases in this year’s budget” were “a consequence of the automatic stabilizers that kick in because of this enormous recession.” But as Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) noted, legislation signed by Obama increased domestic discretionary spending 84 percent.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 26 – It’s Everyone Else’s Fault that People Blame Washington!! 1/27/2010 From the Chicago Sun Times: “In his State of the Union address, Obama bemoaned “a deficit of trust — deep and corrosive doubts about how Washington works that have been growing for years.” He blamed the public’s “disappointment” and “cynicism” on powerful lobbyists, reckless bankers, highly paid CEOs, superficial TV pundits and mud-slinging politicians. Conspicuously missing from the list: a president who breaks promises while pretending he isn’t.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 27 – “I’m not an Ideologue!” 1/27/2010 From Expose Obama: “Obama’s lie that he is not an ideologue does not match with reality. When running for office, Obama positioned himself as the most liberal of the candidates on healthcare and on the Iraq war. Currently, he is running the most leftist administration in American history. The Federal Government payroll will balloon to a record high of 2.15 million employees in 2010. His administration is ramming a radical agenda of bigger government with no end in sight.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 28 – Breach of Etiquette 1/27/2010 The AP and IndeOnline.com report on the President’s State of Obama Gaffe: “President Barack Obama often speaks to the need to change the tone of Washington. He did so again during last week’s State of the Union speech. That is why it was so startling to see him commit a breach of both tone and etiquette during his annual address. With six members of the Supreme Court seated before him on the floor of the House of Representatives, Obama pointedly criticized the court’s recent decision on corporate campaign spending and urged Congress to revisit the issue. Democratic lawmakers and Cabinet members surrounding the justices stood and applauded vigorously. The black-robed guests sat impassively – as they routinely do at this event – except for Justice Samuel Alito, who appeared to wince and mouth the words, “not true” when Obama described the ruling. …To almost literally finger the justices arrayed before him was simply – and uncharacteristically – ungracious. Yes, past presidents have criticized Supreme Court decisions during State of the Union speeches, but the event has become such a political pep rally that Obama put his guests in an impossible position.” –From IsraPundit and the Wall Street Journal: “Judge not the words themselves, but their effect on the audience. The president fully expected that his hundreds of supporters in the legislative branch would stand and cheer, while the justices remained seated and silent, unable to respond even afterward. Moreover, the president’s speech was only released about 30 minutes before the event, after the justices were already present. In short, the head of the executive branch ambushed six members of the judiciary, and called upon the legislative branch to deride them publicly. If you missed it, check the YouTube video. No one could reasonably believe in their heart that this was respectful behavior.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 29 – More Deficit Lies! 1/27/2010 From Rush Limbaugh: “You just heard Obama say, “We arrived in office with a $1.3 trillion deficit and projected deficits of $8 trillion over the next decade.” Here’s the truth: Obama’s spending is much higher than Republican spending. Obama is delusional, and being a little bit disingenuous — and don’t forget, nine years ago we were attacked on 9/11. HENSARLING: Well, either the president misunderstood the point or he just hasn’t been well informed. If you look at the 12 years when Republicans controlled the Congress, the average annual deficit was about $104 billion. I’m not proud of that number. That’s too high. But in the three years that Democrats have controlled Congress, the average annual deficit is now $1.1 trillion. Do the math. What used to be an annual deficit under Republicans has become a monthly deficit under Democrats. And so when the president says, “I inherited a big deficit,” I agree, but he inherited it from a Democratic Congress and only Congress can spend the money. That’s the point I was making. Facts are facts, and maybe that’s why he wasn’t too happy with me. RUSH: At the retreat Obama actually implied Hensarling was lying in his question about this, but he’s right. The Democrats ran Congress starting in 2007, all of 2008 — and, of course, all of last year.
- 2010 State of Obama # 30 – More Deficit Lies! 1/27/2010 OBAMA: “I never thought that the mere fact of my election would usher in peace and harmony and some post-partisan era.” Naked Emporer News says that’s just not true! They quote him in a radio interview on 11/21/2007 as saying, “I truly believe that the day I’m inaugurated, not only does the country look at itself differently, but the world looks at American differently. Uh, that I represent a clean break from the Bush-Cheney Approach.” At his acceptance speech, he said, “This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow, and our planet began to heal!” Outrageous comments about the very planet welcoming Obama by healing itself!
- 2010 State of Obama # 31 – Flip Flop on Use of Bailout Money Banks Pay Back! 1/27/2010 Naked Emporer News says the President’s suggestion to use paid back money to loan to small businesses is a big flip flop. Speaking on the senate floor on 10/1/2008, Obama said the American people “should get every penny of their tax dollars back.” Americans won’t get any of it back if Obama has his way. He simply wants to re-loan the borrowed money!
- 2010 State of Obama # 32 – Hypocrisy on Senators Holding up Nominations 1/27/2010 Naked Emporer News caught this one too. Obama said confirmation of individuals nominees should not be “held hostage” by a few senators. Yet in 2005, Obama discussed his efforts to hold up Bush Administration nominations for the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 2010 State of Obama # 33 – Lie About Foreign Entities Paying for Political Campaigns 1/27/2010 From IsraPundit and the Wall Street Journal: “…The President’s claim about “foreign entities” bankrolling U.S. political campaigns is also false, since the Court did not overrule laws limiting such contributions. His use of “foreign” was a conscious attempt to inflame public and Congressional opinion against the Court.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 34 – The “Century of Law” Lie! 1/27/2010 From IsraPundit and the Wall Street Journal: “Let’s unpack the falsehoods. The Court didn’t reverse “a century of law,” but merely two more recent precedents, one from 1990 and part of another from 2003. Austin v. Michigan Chamber of Commerce in 1990 had set the Court in a markedly new direction in limiting independent corporate campaign expenditures. This is the outlier case that needed to be overturned.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 35 – Obama Facts Wrong on Supreme Court Decision # 1 1/27/2010 From IsraPundit and the Wall Street Journal: “Then there is the substance of the remark itself. It was factually wrong. The Court’s ruling in Citizens United concerned the right of labor unions and domestic corporations, including nonprofits, to express their views about candidates in media such as books, films and TV within 60 days of an election. In short, it concerned freedom of speech; in particular, an independent film critical of Hillary Clinton funded by a nonprofit corporation.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 36 – Obama Facts Wrong on Supreme Court Decision # 2 1/27/2010 From IsraPundit and the Wall Street Journal: “While the Court reversed a 1990 decision allowing such a ban, it left standing current restrictions on foreign nationals and “entities.” Also untouched was a 100-year-old ban on domestic corporate contributions to political campaigns to which the president was presumably referring erroneously.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 37 – The “Eager to See New Ideas” Lie! 1/27/2010 David Lindorff at CounterPunch reports on the Obama quote: “If anyone from either party has a better approach that will bring down premiums, bring down the deficit, cover the uninsured, strengthen Medicare for seniors and stop insurance company abuses, let me know. Let me know. Let me know. I’m eager to see it.” Hm-m-m. Actually, he has not been eager to see other ideas at all. John Conyers has had another idea: extending Medicare to cover everyone. He had it in the form of a bill, HR 676, but at the urging of the White House, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi kept that bill from even getting a hearing… But the truth is, he doesn’t want to talk about it and doesn’t want to even hear about it.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 38 – The Training Afghan Forces Story 1/27/2010 David Lindorff at CounterPunch reports, “Obama said the US is “training Afghan security forces so they can begin to take the lead in July of 2011, and our troops can begin to come home,” but he knows his own advisors are telling him that those Afghan military forces are incapable of being expanded to do that job. The whole country is basically illiterate and not capable of being trained to handle much of the equipment, the military and police are hopelessly corrupt, and the tribal system makes a unified national army a pipe-dream. He said the US will “reward good governance,” but in fact has allied itself with a corrupt narco-regime led by Hamid Karzai, whose own brother is a leading drug kingpin.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 39 – Tries to Claim A Fiscal Commission Could Accomplish Something 1/27/2010 The President mislead the American people, claiming a bipartisan fiscal commission could change budgeting in Washington. Fox News says that just isn’t true: “THE FACTS: Any commission that Obama creates would be a weak substitute for what he really wanted — a commission created by Congress that could force lawmakers to consider unpopular remedies to reduce the debt, including curbing politically sensitive entitlements like Social Security and Medicare. That idea crashed in the Senate this week, defeated by equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans. Any commission set up by Obama alone would lack authority to force its recommendations before Congress, and would stand almost no chance of success.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 40 – Obama Pot Calls Congress Kettle Black 1/27/2010 Fox News: “OBAMA: He called for action by the White House and Congress “to do our work openly, and to give our people the government they deserve.” THE FACTS: Obama skipped past a broken promise from his campaign — to have the negotiations for health care legislation broadcast on C-SPAN “so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies.” Instead, Democrats in the White House and Congress have conducted the usual private negotiations, making multibillion-dollar deals with hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and other stakeholders behind closed doors. Nor has Obama lived up consistently to his pledge to ensure that legislation is posted online for five days before it’s acted upon.”
- 2010 State of Obama # 41 – Obama Misleads Americans About “$20-Billion in Savings” 1/27/2010 Fox News: “OBAMA: “We will continue to go through the budget line by line to eliminate programs that we can’t afford and don’t work. We’ve already identified $20 billion in savings for next year.” THE FACTS: Identifying savings is far from achieving them. If the past is any guide, little will result from this exercise because Congress routinely rejects the White House’s suggested spending cuts.”
- Democrats and Republicans Give Obama Administration an “F” on Weapons of Mass Destruction 1/27/2010 Judith Miller has the story at Fox news: “In a 19-page report card being published Tuesday, the bipartisan Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction, Proliferation and Terrorism gives the Obama administration an “F” for failing to take key steps the commission outlined just over a year ago in its initial report… the Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction, Proliferation and Terrorism, chaired by former Senators Bob Graham, a Democrat from Florida, and Jim Talent, a Missouri Republican, gives the new administration the grade of “F”…”
- Obama Disagrees With His Own State of Obama Speech! 1/28/2010 Just one day after the 40+ lies and attempts to mislead America in his State of Obama talk, the President disagrees with his own call to reign in federal spending by proposing a gigantic $3.83-Trillion federal budget. Kind of makes his speech nothing more than words, just words.
1/18/10 The Punk Patriot and the New York Times report Obama’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is claiming on its website that no 8-year-old is on the no-fly list. They even call it a myth. “Up your arms, down your arms, up your crotch — someone is patting your 8-year-old down like he’s a criminal,” Mrs. Hicks recounted. “A terrorist can blow his underwear up and they don’t catch him. But my 8-year-old can’t walk through security without being frisked.” It is true that Mikey is not on the federal government’s “no-fly” list, which includes about 2,500 people, less than 10 percent of them from the United States. But his name appears to be among some 13,500 on the larger “selectee” list, which sets off a high level of security screening. At some point, someone named Michael Hicks made the Department of Homeland Security suspicious, and little Mikey is still paying the price. (His father, also named Michael Hicks, was stopped for the first time on the Bahamas trip.) Both lists are maintained by the Terrorist Screening Center, which includes the Federal Bureau of Investigation. They are given to the Transportation Security Administration, which in turn sends them to the airlines. A spokesman for the T.S.A., James Fotenos, said that as a rule, “there are no children on the no-fly or selectee lists,” but would not comment on Mikey’s situation specifically.”
Now we present “The Obama-Nopoulos 26!” A list of 26 mistakes the president made in a January 20th, 2010 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. It was the day after the Scott Brown victory in Massachusetts and the one-year anniversary of the first Socialist Presidency…
You’ve just finished reading “ The Obama-Nopoulos 26!” A list of 26 mistakes the president made in a January 20th, 2010 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. It was the day after the Scott Brown victory in Massachusetts and the one-year anniversary of the first Socialist Presidency.
What follows is a list of 41 lies, broken promises and mistakes Obama offered congress in his 2010 State of the Union address…
You’ve just finished reading Obama’s 41 State of the Union Lies from 2010.
On 9/4/11, ConservativeAmerican.org discontinued the list. It was simply too much work to keep up with all of the Team Obama lies and broken promises. And, the majority of voters were not even willing to listen to the truth about Obama. As history taught us, President Obama was easily reelected in 2012. People still believed the “If you like you plan, you can keep it” lie. Only after the President broke that promise, one that impacted tens of millions of Americans, did citizens start to wake up and realize who the REAL Barack Obama is. This list is presented to all of those now willing to look into Obama’s past.
You can visit all the pages of the Official Obama Administration Scandals List!
SCANDALS By Scandal Number:1-100. 101-200. 201-300. 301-400. 401-500. 501-600. 601-700. 701-800. 801-900. 901-1000. 1001-1100. 1101-1200. 1201-1300. 1301-1400. 1401-1500. 1501-1600. 1601-1700. 1701-1800. 1801-1900. 1901-2000. 2001-2100. 2101-2200. 2201-2300. 2301-2325.
SCANDALS By PAGE Name:
Page 1 – Official Obama Adnimistration Scandals List.
Page 2 – Obama Lies List.
Page 3 – The Tea Party Guide to the Obama Galaxy.
Page 4 The Obama Excuses List.
Page 5 Obama’s Broken Promises List.
Page 6 The Obama Mistakes List.
Page 7 Obama Scandals List.
Page 8 Obamacare Lies List.
Page 9 More Obama Lies.
Page 10 Official Obama Scandals & Lies List.
Page 11 The Obama-Nopoulus 26, 41 State of the Union Lies & Other Obama Scandals!
Page 12 How Many Lies Has Obama Told?
Page 13 More and More Obama Broken Promises! – 1300 & Counting!
Page 14 Obama Nominee Scandals & Other Team Obama Lies
Page 15 Obama Mistakes and Lies List.
Page 16 Never-ending List of Obama Lies
Page 17 The Best Obama Lies List
Page 18 Obamifact/ObamaWiki – The Obama List
BONUS PAGE: 310 Obamacare Lies and Broken Promises!
Page 19 Obama Promises Melt Like Snowflakes! – And We List the Snowflakes
Page 20 ObamaPedia Guide to Obama Lies
Page 21 Obama’s Endless String of Broken Promises
Page 22 Obama’s Broken Net Spending Cut Lie and 2,200 Other Fabrications!
Page 23 – Obama: “I want you to hold me Accountable!” – Okay, we will.
Page 24 – Keeping Track of Obama Lies, Broken Promises.
SCANDALS By Date:
Obama’s Youth-through-Joe the Plumber (10/25/08).
10/30/08 Aunt Zeituni-through-Urban Czar 3/1/9
Broken Earmark pledge 3/1/9-through-4/13/9 Fascist Obama tells Cops to watch out for Conservatives!
Samson Obama 4/13/9-through-Energy Hypocrisy 5/22/9
Racist Sonia Sotomayor 5/26/9-through-Inspectors General-Gate (#3!) 7/8/9
Inspectors General-Gate (#4!) 7/8/9-through-Stimulus “bang” for the buck? 8/7/9
Biden Credits Stimulus 8/7/9-through-Obama Lies to Congress #5 9/9/9
Obama Lies to Congress #6 9/9/9-through-Broken New Orleans Promise 10/16/9
Obama is for drilling?! 10/16/9-through-Jarrett Disagrees with Obama 12/3/9
Obama Lies About Troops 12/3/9-through-Appoints a Transgender 1/5/10
Obama Shock & Awe 1/7/10-through-Obama Disagrees with Himself 1/28/10
Obama’s BS on Lobbyists 1/28/10-through-Obama’s Fake & Staged Obamacare Summit 2/24/10
Obamacare Nightmare gets worse 2/24/10-through-Obama screws up on pre-existing coverage for kids 3/24/10
Obama buys 2 Obamacare Votes 3/24/10-through-Obama stimulus didn’t save teacher jobs after all 5/7/10
Obama Gulf Oil Blunder 5/7/10-through-Obama’s Caribou Coffee Cover-Up 6/29/10
Team Obama says Taliban is Stronger now! 6/29/10-through-Obama again promises to work on economy 9/1/10
Gibbs Lies about Obama 9/1/10-through-Gibbs Flip-flops on Chamber of Commerce 10/17/10
Obama says Americans Don’t Think Clearly! 10/19/10-through-Obama stimulus a complete failure 12/5/10
Bonus Page: 310 Obamacare Lies!
Obama’s Wiki Failure 12/5/10-through-Obama’s State of Confusion Address 1/25/11
Obama’s State of Confusion continued 1/25/11-through-Obama’s Ambassador Forced to Resign 3/20/11.
Obama Libyan Scandals (#4)-through-Obama’s Fake Debt Concern Speech Lie # 23.
More Obama fake debt concern-through-Obama lying about cause of poor economy 6/10/11.
Obama Lying About Border Security 6/10/11-through-Obama’s Lie About Not Resting Until Every American Had a Job! 8/18/11.
Team Obama stops deportations of democrat voters-through-Unions Laboring over why Obama is governing “small.”